[Current Drama 2024] Brave Yong Soo Jung -용감무쌍 용수정 - Mon to Fri 19:05 - 19:40 KST - Cast: Uhm Hyun Kyung, Seo Jun Young

On 6/26/2024 at 7:14 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Poor EJ's mom :(

she acts as a child because of the trauma 

In yesterday’s episode, I thought the actress was letting the character slip. She acted quite mature at times.

i wonder if it was YSJ that the car hit? She doesn’t seem to be in the preview.

• Like 3

I skipped a lot of episodes but the ML know that he is the SML's brother and they both have the same mom? The SML also knows that ML's mom is his real mom. Yet they all act like they don't know.

The FL knows nothing about this? She technically has two heirs fighting over her.     

• Like 3

11 hours ago, kboramint said:

I skipped a lot of episodes but the ML know that he is the SML's brother and they both have the same mom? The SML also knows that ML's mom is his real mom. Yet they all act like they don't know.

The FL knows nothing about this? She technically has two heirs fighting over her.     

Well, of course she does, she’s the FL! Such a kdrama trope.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, kboramint said:

In my view, Yong Soo Jung appears to be more infatuated with Joo Woo Jin rather than in love with him. Simultaneously, she harbors mixed emotions towards Yeo Eui Joo, seeming to care deeply for him and treat him like a brother rather than a romantic interest. She displays greater comfort with Eui Joo, whereas with Woo Jin, she remains more reserved.

• Like 3

WJ is older and has a daughter. He is attired differently and is usually in a position of authority. SJ is older than EJ and  I think that they could share clothes. They grew up together.

At this stage, her end of show man could be either one.

I am curious to see how EJ’s mother would react when she found that WJ is her son.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kboramint said:

Does she even remember WJ as a child? 

We have not been shown much of her past, haven’t we? 
I am sure they need to show her remembering for the brothers to connect and the stepmother to get her punishment.

• Like 1

EJ claims that he and WJ are both illegitmate children of the chaebol family. CEO Min is the legitmate wife of the chairwoman's son that past away. It's too bad that she didn't have any kids to make them heir. 

SFL's mom stoled all of FL's parent's fortune. 

• Like 2

Oh My... the SML just asked SJ's adopted father permission to marry SJ. Shouldn't he asked SJ first? Isnt that how it works?? We are one step closer of SJ becoming a magnate like her discription from the plot summary. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Also... it's very considerate for the FL to storm into the SFL's mom's house wearing house slippers. Don't want to ruin the floors. haha

I have seen that many times, no matter how angry they were. Only a complete villain would step into a house with shoes on, that is also rare. 

I think it’s the height of bad manners in Korean culture.

I see WJ turning bad for many episodes until the last quarter, the little girl will bring them together. Maybe she needs a liver transplant.

They don’t just get a cold or bronchitis, it’s life threatening always.

• Like 3

I'm not sure about others, but something keeps gnawing at the recesses of my mind. There was a time jump to the present when Yong Jang Won, Yong Soo Jung's adoptive father, opened a guest house. If I recall correctly, he first met Soo-Jung when she was a little girl while he was driving around town in a truck selling seafood. Opening a guest house would have required a considerable amount of money. I'm quite curious about the backstory of how he amassed enough wealth to afford it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, renaoh said:

I'm not sure about others, but something keeps gnawing at the recesses of my mind. There was a time jump to the present when Yong Jang Won, Yong Soo Jung's adoptive father, opened a guest house. If I recall correctly, he first met Soo-Jung when she was a little girl while he was driving around town in a truck selling seafood. Opening a guest house would have required a considerable amount of money. I'm quite curious about the backstory of how he amassed enough wealth to afford it.

The guest home was probably his family's property for decades. Being a hanok home, it looks like it could have been built in the 1920's (or possible during the Joseaon Dynysty) and it went through Japan colonization and the Korean War. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

The guest home was probably his family's property for decades. Being a hanok home, it looks like it could have been built in the 1920's (or possible during the Joseaon Dynysty) and it went through Japan colonization and the Korean War. 

2 hours ago, renaoh said:

There was some sort of explanation in one episode when he first saw her at a temple with an old woman who my guess was the caretaker of the orphanage she lived in. The woman (nun?) said that she was meant to be his daughter. SJ was his reason for working hard and never giving up etc . So I think he became successful because she came into his life.

The house looks very Japanese to me, with thin walls and doors that don’t seem to have locks. But so beautiful with so much wood. I knew someone who married a Japanese woman and he said Japanese houses were cold. I can believe it by looking at those types of houses.

• Like 2