[Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

It’s been about NY for many episodes. HJT and HS would have confessed long ago if it weren’t for her and don’t get me started on the goody goody psychiatrist.  She was the lynch pin. The latest, she had caused HS to recover his memory.

But I had watched a Korean drama where the antagonist had been implicated with murder, the writer redeemed her. I can’t remember the title but I remember being shocked. NY’s malignant presence in her stepsister’s life is just a misdemeanor in comparison.

Thankfully, they did not turn her into the Park Ha Na character in The Promise.

• Like 2

I just realised that all the characters who assumed lost their bio mom got reunited with their mother (even Ara) except for DooRi. SuJi first got united, then Uri got united and Ara got united. 

Have they ever talked about what happened to her bio-mom? 

22 hours ago, maribella said:

@Nexe I don’t see any response icon for your message. @Lmangla @liyahsbutterfly do you know why?

The last time the forum software got updated, this was changed to discourage spammers and bots. So, you need a certain amounts of posts and conversations as a new user before we can do reaction. @liyahsbutterfly should be able to explain better. 

re: @Nexe

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

The last time the forum software got updated, this was changed to discourage spammers

Hi Lmangla

Sorry I messed up my message.  I am so used to reading comments and then replying to a few commenters within a few minutes.  Yesterday, I planned to send messages to you and Maribella but a message in red appeared saying that I have reached the maximum number of posts for the day!  

Soompi has too many rules to remember and I am really on the verge of bowing out of Soompi Forum.  It is so embarrassing and confusing to cause the forum to be so messy. 

I have to wait for about an hour before I send this message to Maribella too.  I am indeed thankful and appreciative of the guidance that Maribella and you have graciously given me.  

I will try for a few more times.  Before I start replying here, I have to often gather thoughts and recall the rules before I did anything.  What a joke I am! 🤭🤭🤭  I  need remember to wait for another hour to message Maribella. 🤭🤭🤭

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:
11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Don't worry @Nexe; Once you have a certain amount of points, the restrictions should lift. It is because of spammers and bots there are these restrictions on the forum. You will get the hang of it. :)

Oh really?  The restrictions will be lifted once I reached a certain number of points?  Oh my goodness! 😄😄😄

That is so good to know.  Ok, now I can message Maribella because it has been two hours.  Or maybe I post a new comment first. 😉 

Thank you for your patience. 

Edited by Nexe
Typo error.

21 hours ago, maribella said:

you want to tag me so

Sorry I messed up my message. I am so used to reading comments and then replying to a few commenters within a few minutes. Yesterday, I planned to send messages to you and Lmangla but a message in red appeared saying that I have reached the maximum number of posts for the day!  🤦🏻‍♀️

Soompi has too many restrictions to remember and I am really on the verge of bowing out of Soompi Forum. It is so embarrassing and confusing to cause the forum to be so messy. 

Because I replied Lmangla earlier, I kept checking the time before I send this message to you too. 

I am indeed thankful and appreciative of the guidance that Lmangla and you have graciously given me.  

I will try posting for a few more times. Before I start replying here, I have to often gather thoughts and recall the rules before I did anything. What a joke I am! 🤭🤭🤭 

I want to tag you.  I just tap on the reply box and type @m and then what do I do next to tag you? 

Thank you 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Thank you for helping my friend @Nexe 

There is no sign of you in  Soompi and the other forum.  Are you busy watching other kdramas?

I am on the verge of bowing out of Soompi.  Stressed out by the restrictions and embarrassed by my mistakes.  Two days ago, I copied a part of the message and pasted and typed a one-liner like this Thank you for your help.  The one-liner was merged with the copied text. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yesterday, I got a message in red "You have reached the maximum number of posts for today." 

😆😆😆 Serious?!  I almost fell off the chair laughing! 

Maribella and Lmangla have been very gracious to me. 😁

Edited by Nexe

Don’t worry @Nexe, @Lmangla said, it will blow over.

I got the ‘banned’ message a few times but @partyon could not figure out why. I thought it was because of the gifs that I didn’t remove. No. After ignoring it for some minutes it went away.

My profile does not have any record of any kind.

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I have been busy with RL. 
Is NY still scheming or being honest?

She does not have a chance to scheme since it has hit the fan.  The writer has her in tears all the time, so penitent to SJ, tears when she came to HS and got him toppling out of his wheel chair. Redemption of the snake is on the way.:surprisedwut: 

SJ told NY that she hated NY too because she’s human after all. When did she turn human? She was NY’s punching back all the time.

5 hours ago, Nexe said:

Sorry I messed up my message. I am so used to reading comments and then replying to a few commenters within a few minutes. Yesterday, I planned to send messages to you and Lmangla but a message in red appeared saying that I have reached the maximum number of posts for the day!  🤦🏻‍♀️

You can only post 5 messages/posts per day as you are a new member. This is to combat spammers. Once you reach a certain level, you will be able to get likes and post as many posts / messages per day as you want. Am guessing that you'll reach it within 2-3 weeks.

Even though you're getting a "red message" this is nothing to worry about. The forum restriction is just informing you that you can't post anything more until tomorrow.

So relax and keep posting. You'll get the hang of it soon! :kiss_wink:

PS. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the forum rules.

On 9/28/2024 at 10:36 AM, maribella said:

@Nexe I don’t see any response icon for your message. @Lmangla @liyahsbutterfly do you know why?

What do you mean "response icon for your message"? Do you mean "likes"?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:
9 hours ago, Nexe said:

You can only post 5 messages/posts per day as you are a new member. This is to combat spammers.

I see.  Thank you very much for your information.  My ranking now is 1-2.  What should my ranking be to post comments freely?  Whoa!  This is the first time that I really feel stressed out when posting drama comments. 😖

What a joke I am. 😅

4 hours ago, Nexe said:

comments freely?  Whoa!  This is the first time that I really feel stressed out when posting drama comments. 😖

What a joke I am. 😅

Just sharing here. I watch daillies all the time where people got knocked down by lorries and were warded for a few days. They had major brain surgeries but the hair was untouched. IV was used for every malady. I can go on and on. I could never get stressed watching them.They are such fun.

The forum is also fun.

Very occasionally, one gets deluded people who think they are watching haute culture stuff and demand that we stop giving silly comments they don’t like. Ignore them.

Have fun posting. Just don’t expect people to think like you do. I get peed off when delulus asked ‘Why do you …’ No one owes them an explanation. Ignore them.

I don’t look for reality in kdrama even in the high budget 12-16 episodes’ shows. Kdrama are for fun. Post for fun as well.200.gif?cid=09287e48imqtjepk5ietm05oz1bn

1 hour ago, maribella said:

never get stressed watching them.They are such fun.

By being stressed out when posting comments, I meant posting comments in Soompi drama forum.  Because the restrictions make the forum not user- friendly.  I understand the restrictions are to stop spammers and advertisers from posting in the forum, but it also makes posting comments for a newcomer rather challenging.  

If I were posting comments for two dramas which I were watching, as a newcomer, it will take me hours to reply one commenter and post my own comment for two dramas.  Because I need to wait for about an hour to post a reply or post a new comment.  That is way too time-consuming.  

I kept forgetting to wait for an hour to post the comment. 🤭🤭🤭

Maribella, I appreciate your encouragement to ignore nasty commenters.  The other forum (you know which one?) has commenters who use v u l g a r i t i e s liberally on others.  There were a few  fierce fights over drama characters in Queen of Tears. 😁

Thank you again!Baby Thank You GIF

1 hour ago, Nexe said:

The other forum (you know which one?) has commenters who use v u l g a r i t i e s liberally

Discus? Comments for the episodes? 

I don’t join those. I think it’s for frustrated people who have to show off. 

Enjoy posting.

Today we will find out if NY will be cannonised by the writer. 

This drama ends this week, and they created a story arc where Ara's mom remarried and her husband doesn't know about her child. This seems to be a common theme in K-dramas. How are they going to resolve this in four episodes? Is she going to abandon Ara and that's it. This seems like a cop out. 

They created a situation where SJ was right. Ara's mom did abandon her, and she was right to say that. 

Oh the BibiRoll shop is basically a converted Subway (the sandwich resturant). It has the same color scheme. 

----

This show has a theme about parents "abandoning" their child whatever if it's Ara's mom (She abandoned her), SJ's mom (She thought she lost her), WJ's mom (She thought her husband lost her) and Bean's mom (It looks like she might get her baby taken away)     

I came in after many episodes, I didn’t watch the SJ-UR meeting which I guess were the episodes that focused on them solely. Their roles, esp. SJ became secondary to HJT and JNY for much of the later episodes. They had screen time but mostly reacting to the dastardly duos’ connivances. 

Between the two mothers SY and MR, I can guess which one Korean audiences prefer, but I had always sympathised with MR. As the story unfold, we could see how little support she got from her back stabbing husband and son who turned out to be wimpy. 

The preview showed the typical goofy scenes one can expect from SJ’s father and DY.  YJ is redeemed too? She apologised to SJ for her treatment over the years after NY’s delivery. For that apology she gets redemption.  I didn’t find DR/DY romance cute at all but it is an excuse for a  kumbaya ending.

I cannot see how this show rates number one all the time.

Hi @Nexe and welcome :) . If you are looking for more drama's to watch just click on my link in my sig It is MDL one, I have many lists to ones I watched you should be able to find lots :). Hope that helps.

I can't believe this one is almost done. I so need more  SJ-UR.

Here is the ratings for Episode 124! :).

2024-09-30 124 15.4 (1st) 13.6 (1st)

If it weren’t kdrama I would find it hard to believe that HS would watch Bean with tears in his eyes. He had always recoiled or at best endured it when NY put his hand to her stomache or talked about it. 

She should be given custody of her baby, it’s natural. If she loved it so much, she would turn into a better person. She has the Jins to fall back on. They may be weak minded and disloyal -father and grandma- but they care for each other. It’s a pity, their attachment for a step is more than for blood relation SJ. But SJ has the Chae family. So a kumbaya ending is in the offing.

If NY is true to her character, her mind would be working overtime on how to use Miss Saint-SJ,  to her benefit.  Didn't she swear time and time again she will protect Little Bean and his entitled inheritance.  Now, if she is sneaky & slimy as she was, she can pretend to have post partum depression, refused to breastfeed her baby and showing signs of suidical tendencies.  If she orchestrated it to her scripts, Miss Saint-SJ will beg her MIL and NY's husband to forgive NY for the sake of Little Bean.  If they don't forgive & accept NY back, NY will not be able to 'heal' and become a loving mother to Little Bean.  Otherwise Little Bean will die of hunger.  And Little Bean cannot wait 8  or 9 months to share Aunty Doo Ri or Aunty Saint milk.Forget about powdered milk, it hasn't been invented in S.Korea okay.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, renaoh said:

signs of suidical tendencies.  If she orchestrated it to her scripts, Miss Saint-SJ will beg her MIL and NY's husband to forgive NY for the sake of Little Bean.  If they don't

From snatches of the preview, it looked like she has gone somewhere, maybe with Bean. I thought she really had mental problems. I think the cliff hanger tonight would be her vanishing.