[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

7 hours ago, maribella said:

SJ was so angelic, trying to befriend NY who called her SIL. Maybe not angelic, just  very very dense.

I don't blame SJ for forgiving her always.  SJ was conditioned that way. It is a hard habit to cut. From My understanding, SJ was the one who actually took care of Do Young and Na Young while the adults were away in the US.  

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I don't blame SJ for forgiving her always.  SJ was conditioned that way. It is a hard habit to cut. From My understanding, SJ was the one who actually took care of Do Young and Na Young while the adults were away in the US.  

A bit odd since she had no trouble cutting off the stepmother. After going through the harrowing loss of het job snd public humiliation which were caused by NY, I still think it’s too much for the writer to create the character. She is a psychiatrist so she should have an idea how toxic NY is.  UR too would want NY to stay away.  But they both are blithely ignoring the situation.  I don’t think the writer relates the previous episodes with the current ones.

I cringed when I saw the part she panicked as NY went ‘save me, save me’. 
Neither the actress nor the writer knew much about psychiatrists.

6 minutes ago, maribella said:

A bit odd since she had no trouble cutting off the stepmother. After going through the harrowing loss of het job snd public humiliation which were caused by NY, I still think it’s too much for the writer to create the character. She is a psychiatrist so she should have an idea how toxic NY is.  UR too would want NY to stay away.  But they both are blithely ignoring the situation.  I don’t think the writer relates the previous episodes with the current ones.

I cringed when I saw the part she panicked as NY went ‘save me, save me’. 
Neither the actress nor the writer knew much about psychiatrists.

Don’t forget Na Young is pregnant and Hyun Sung’s wife. In her mind, she doesn’t know that HS has seen NY’s true face ? Or that NY is blackmailing her husband and Father in Law.  In her naive brain like her mom, she think NY would not risk doing anything bad to lose what she has now. However , SJ doesn’t know Na Young did risk everything. 

Did you see how she treated SJ today. This Na Young  is disgusting and she likes BEING THE MAID . 
As the drama progresses, she is has become the MAID, she thinks Su Ji is trying to take her maid role. lol lol 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

now. However , SJ doesn’t know Na Young did risk everything. 

That’s why I am saying she is stupid where NY is concerned. 

NY has not stopped being hostile to sJ even after she was outed. Has she shown any remorse? No. Anyone with some sense would be wary of such an enemy.  UR knew what NY did to SJ. In his place wouldn’t anyone keep a close eye on her? Now she is maligning SJ again to the mother. It was via the social media before.

It’s getting so tedious with HS and NY. I hate to say this but  NY, DY and their mother are taking steps to get what they want instead of just reacting by the Courtyard House people. The farmer and sister have more life in them than SY. 

I hope HS being drunk would confess to what his father and snake of a wife did.

I find it so strange that NY’s mother was practically telling all that she got pregnant with the father while he was married to SY and no one seemed shocked but she called DR adopted and all heck broke loose. :omg:

• Blob 1

Doesn’t this writer have anything else to write? How many ways is the wimp HS going to chicken out of telling the truth? How many? I am really bored to tears when  HS is about to let the cat out of the bag, either Director Han or Na Young will say something to distract the others. It had started many episodes ago and tonight, it IS still going on. The two brilliant psychiatrists might as well be burger-flipping workers at McD. They did not notice anything.

MR is rather chilly with SJ after her little chat with NY. Of course, SJ will rationalise it in her brilliant way . Goodness. 

The writer has gone one step further, DR may be pregnant.

• Like 2

On 9/13/2024 at 1:34 AM, kboramint said:

I really thought they would introduce the young girl's bio mother but I don't think they will ever will. 

Is there a character for that? I want NY’s bio father appear as a courier boy or pizza delivery man. That will start the real truth showing.

On 9/13/2024 at 4:02 AM, perfectmouse said:

Why does MR trust what NY says? Makes no sense after all she’s done. Stupid SJ being the goody two shoes.. ugh hate when the main lead does that

I have been wondering about her old hot shot status.

• Like 2

HS finally gave an envelop to NY. I hope it’s divorce papers. He has been very annoying. 

I think NY must have overplayed her hand. But not before getting a job at the foundation.

The Court Yard house people are suspicious of DR getting signs of morning sickness. The guy is still clinging to their lurve…

I have to mention the ‘innocent’ Dr JSJ who has not been able to detect MR’s new attitude towards her and she is still talking about her tong seng :headbang:

• Blob 1

Omigoodness, the birdbrain psychiatrist keeps denying her mother’s suspicions, despite the tie pin as evidence. Ignore it because the ramifications are too much.

DR is behaving oddly, the farmer’s sister mentioned pregnancy. As a big sister in law cum sister, she should just ask the sister if she had slept with anyone?

• Like 2

Frankly I do not want Doo Ri  to marry  Do Yeong.  For the simple fact that Yun Ja is his mother.  Knowing that Doo Ri is  Seon Young's adopted daughter and the fact she hates Seon Young, this feelings will carry over to Doo Ri.  I can imagine how tough and difficult Doo Ri's life will be being Yun Ja's daughter-in-law.  No doubt Do Yeong loves her but he won't be able to prevent his mother from abusing his wife.  So, NO MARRIAGE for this couple even if Doo Ri is pregnant.

spacer.png

• Like 4

On 9/14/2024 at 1:52 PM, renaoh said:

Frankly I do not want Doo Ri  to marry  Do Yeong.  For the simple fact that Yun Ja is his mother.  Knowing that Doo Ri is  Seon Young's adopted daughter and the fact she hates Seon Young, this feelings will carry over to Doo Ri.  I can imagine how tough and difficult Doo Ri's life will be being Yun Ja's daughter-in-law.  No doubt Do Yeong loves her but he won't be able to prevent his mother from abusing his wife.  So, NO MARRIAGE for this couple even if Doo Ri is pregnant.

spacer.png

Me too. NY and her mother is of the same mould. If she were remorseful for her mistake then she should have treated SJ just like her own daughter. 

If the writer wants to keep SJ thick skinned with little self respect when NY’s around, then they should make her a checkout girl or a high school dropout or someone with little education. Then it’s believable.

• Like 2

No wonder we have been getting so much of DR and DY, rumours have it, there will be an extension. :sad1:

Instead of just the malicious NY, the designated clown  DY , his feckless mother and the wimpy HS, we have now a thick skinned head-in-the -sand SJ. The slow thinking SY is a welcomed voice of  thoughtfulness.  DR is becoming an idiot. How could she be surprised that she's pregnant? They obviously did it during the aborted UR-SJ proposal, so for someone who was not protected, she should have been worried the day after.  She was such a level headed character. I really don't think it healthy to have  this 'commitment by pregnancy' trope in so many shows,  just as unhealthy to have confessions (honesty) while drunk. It's as if no control over one's actions is good or chosen by some divine power. No, it's not good.

Han really deserved to be kicked out of Haedel penniless. He sees how agonising it is for his weak son, yet he takes advantage of HS' weakness and claims he's fighting to keep it all for HS. What a two faced hypocritical man! 

The actress SJ was the same in Love Twist. She was the FL in the early perhaps 1/3 of the show, then it was SFL who connived and manipulated and was in practically every episode. When the writer put her in the centre again, it was like a watered down character. I see it happening here. I am going to take a rest from this show.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

The actress SJ was the same in Love Twist. She was the FL in the early perhaps 1/3 of the show, then it was SFL who connived and manipulated and was in practically every episode. When the writer put her in the centre again, it was like a watered down character. I see it happening here. I am going to take a rest from this show.

@maribella  I am also taking a break from drama. There is an extension. smh smh 

On 9/14/2024 at 1:52 AM, renaoh said:

No doubt Do Yeong loves her but he won't be able to prevent his mother from abusing his wife.  So, NO MARRIAGE for this couple even if Doo Ri is pregnant.

@renaoh  I too don't want DY to be with Do Ri. But DO Ri wants to be with that type of man.  Weak and lazy

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91g672buvu9kho91wn0v

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91w2syddhafa67hejx8b

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Writer-nim, please don't make them a romantic couple.  It really isn't necessary.  They can remain good friends who give each other support, nothing more nothing less.  Just leave it be.

spacer.png

This is so messed up....her adopted sister is now going to be her step-sister-in-law 😁  just like how her step-sister NY has become her step-sister-in-law too since WR & Hyun Sung are step-brothers  🙄🙄  Writer-nim must love complicated family relationships.

spacer.png

• Like 3