[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

SuJi doesn't seem to know her half-brother's back. What's her reaction going to be when she finds out that her adopted sister is dating her half brother. 

Like I said before, if we want to see a Suji/Uri romantic relationship.... Uri has to leave the Chae family registry.

Mari is going to find out that Uri is her son by episode 90? 

Based on the preview, NaYoung assumes her father-in-law is the reason why Mari lost her child. AND Suji's father is getting scammed by a music producer. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Ma Ri's need for support:  The preview highlights Ma Ri's vulnerability and isolation in her grief.  While Jung-Tae seems convinced of Ha-Won's absence, Ma Ri clings to hope.

This woman needs therapy. She’s making money out of the hospital and she has no notion that she needs help. Her son being alive or dead is out of her control but making herself and people around her miserable or happy is within her control. I’d walk out if I were the husband. What is there for him in the house?

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

AND Suji's father is getting scammed by a music producer. 

The man has already offloaded 300k worth of debts to SJ/SK, where's he going to find the money? NY for a change.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Her son being alive or dead is out of her control but making herself and people around her miserable or happy is within her control. I’d walk out if I were the husband. What is there for him in the house?

exactly; in many ways, she is just like nayoung who blames sooji for her misery. thats why they get along well. basically, they are not aware of the effect they have on other people and then are mad that people avoid them. she is mad that doctor han is telling her directly that he felt no warmth from her for 30 years and his only comfort was a bowl of hot food at a restaurant. hearing that, she gets mad at restaurant mom instead of introspecting -- she was determined to hurt him and now is mad at him when he expresses how he felt all these years? she is mad that he wants to get divorced? this is such a toxic relationship that I really don't want these two to have some happy ending. please get divorced!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

There is no romance in the drama, Suji and Uri broke up :(

I Also think uri is the lost son 

They can't date. They're now siblings. Uri is going to have to leave the Cha family. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

exactly; in many ways, she is just like nayoung who blames sooji for her misery. thats why they get along well. basically, they are not aware of the effect they have on other people and then are mad that people avoid them. she is mad that doctor han is telling her directly that he felt no warmth from her for 30 years and his only comfort was a bowl of hot food at a restaurant. hearing that, she gets mad at restaurant mom instead of introspecting -- she was determined to hurt him and now is mad at him when he expresses how he felt all these years? she is mad that he wants to get divorced? this is such a toxic relationship that I really don't want these two to have some happy ending. please get divorced!

But she looked down on him. Why hang on to someone you do not respect? Real nasty dog in the manger attitude.

She has HW’s pictures as a boy. If they show us young Uri’s picture, then we have our answer.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:
  Hide contents

FL looks so beautiful in that picture. Wouldn’t that be a beautiful wedding dress for this drama 

Woah. She's filming another drama at the same time as this daily. That's really unheard of. I guess if we see an episode where she's not in it. We'll know why. 

I heard of Tarot. It's like Black Mirror where each episode is it's own self contained story. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

It seems like SML is aware that she had a big brother and that he disappeared. 

Rapper boy's father almost got scammed by a music producer but Doori found out he was a con artist. Listen, if someone makes you pay to make an album, publish a book, etc, then it's most likely a scam. 

Uri and Mari keep on confronting each other. Similar to Third Husband, she's going regret it later and feel sorry that she couldn't recognize him later on. 

As I mentioned before since DooRi and WooRi/URi have similar names, I believe they were both raised by the woman that died of stomach cancer. She could be DooRi's birth mother. 

• Like 3

This is cause for celebration! NY will start declaring, "I am the Han DIL," so you should follow my orders from now on." After receiving FIL approval to clear out HW's room and facing the challenge of helping Ma Ri move on, I think this is the beginning of her downfall. NY's arrogance will rear its ugly head when she feels disrespected. Although Jin Tae doesn't show his grief, he's slowly getting attached to NY's baby. She'd better take good care of it. SY's plan to have Yun Ja confess how she kept mother and daughter apart for 27 years and tried to take this secret to her grave is brilliant.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91550to58wvg3nm3u1ja

Jin Tae a proud papa. Family of four so happy.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe9195x1p5jg5r3ebvk2f0

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maribella said:

In the preview, it seemed there is another reason why Uri broke up with SK. What is it? Maybe he thought he carried the cancer genes?

She broke up with her because he wanted Su Ji  wishes to have SY as her legal mother . 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

She broke up with her because he wanted Su Ji  wishes to have SY as her legal mother . 

That wasn’t a secret, was it? I thought she knew it.

I am not happy that the father and his family are going on as one happy family. He allowed his wife to mistreat SJ for 27 years then bask in her success? 

• Like 1

good on restaurant mom laying out boundaries and telling doctor han not to come. 

since there was no ransom, either woori either got lost accidentally or was mistaken for someone's kid... 

• Like 1