Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

*** During Lee Dong Wook‘s appearance on "The K-Star Next Door", he revealed the hilarious yet understandable reason his fans get upset with him. MC Jonathan showed proof that Lee Dong Wook messaged his fans at midnight to ask if they were sleeping. He began by explaining why he’d sent the message so late. “When I haven’t got a chance to message them all day, I just want to tell them goodnight at that hour. They get mad at me. They told me not to text them when they’re sleeping.”   :Megalol:

https://youtu.be/j2wN2n1ezyk

Drama viewership ratings for the week of May 8-14, 2023

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/05/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-may-8-14-2023/

Saturday, May 13      
Doctor Cha 9 JTBC 15.6%
The Real Has Come 15 KBS 17.6%
Joseon Attorney 14 MBC 2.3%
Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 3 6 SBS 12.0%
Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 3 tvN 5.2%

Sunday, May 14      
Doctor Cha 10 JTBC 18.0%
The Real Has Come 16 KBS 20.0%
Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 4 tvN 6.7%

7 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

New IG update :) 5-17-2023

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsVdRhjyqNa/

@backstreetboysfan  these are the behind-the-scenes cut of the filming site of "Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938". He posted these slide of photos in his IG with the caption - "I'm Lee Yeon. Hero of this era. However, from now on, I will direct Mi-ho's childcare myself". - If you're watching the drama, the baby is Mi-ho in the show.   :kaching1:

*** After seeing the first two episodes of the drama, I was completely thrilled and filled with so much happiness at how brilliant the writers were able to make this new story. The way that they were able to connect the first story with this sequel made it even more interesting. This season is set in 1938 but, I was blown away by the cinematography of the series—from the costumes to the set, it definitely did not disappoint. Each episode is filled with new mysteries that will surely keep its viewers on the edge of their seats with its action sequences while also making them laugh their hearts out with some comedic relief at the right moments. All in all, "Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938" is definitely a drama that you shouldn’t miss. This series will definitely keep you entertained and make you come back for more. Also, you can watch the

drama exclusively on Prime Video with new episodes available every Saturday and Sunday.   :7555_attack:

22 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  these are the behind-the-scenes cut of the filming site of "Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938". He posted these slide of photos in his IG with the caption - "I'm Lee Yeon. Hero of this era. However, from now on, I will direct Mi-ho's childcare myself". - If you're watching the drama, the baby is Mi-ho in the show.   

Yeah, I am watching the drama, I know he is sharing lots of behind the scenes pictures :).

4 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah, I am watching the drama, I know he is sharing lots of behind the scenes pictures :).

@backstreetboysfan  His interactions with the baby in the series make me smile. I can see his father-like figure to the baby. He is so gentle with a child. He is going to be a good father someday. As of this writing, his post already gained more than two million heart reactions on Instagram.   :Megalol:

lee-dong-wook.jpg?w=820

1 minute ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  His interactions with the baby in the series make me smile. I can see his father-like figure to the baby. He is so gentle with a child. He is going to be a good father someday. As of this writing, his post already gained more than two million heart reactions on Instagram.   

Yeah, it is so cute and see. He will be yeah. Oh wow I believe! :).

*** Lee Dong Wook and Ha Do Kwon  will have an epic face-off on the next episode of tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938”!  In the previous episode, Yi Yeon unexpectedly found an abandoned baby on the front steps of Myoyeongak. The latest stills capture his face-off against Ryuhei Kato over the mysterious baby.

Episode 5 of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” will air on May 20 at 9:20 p.m. KST.  :heart:

Lee-Dong-Wook-Ha-Do-Kwon.jpeg

Lee-Dong-Wook-Ha-Do-Kwon1.jpeg

Ha-Do-Kwon-Lee-Dong-Wook.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000725952

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Dong Wook Goes Head-To-Head With Ha Do Kwon In “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938”

Spoiler

20230519084140_Ha-Do-Kwon-Lee-Dong-Wook.

Get ready for an epic face-off between Lee Dong Wook and Ha Do Kwon on the next episode of tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938”!

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” is a sequel to the hit 2020 drama “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” which told the story of the male gumiho (mythical nine-tailed fox) Yi Yeon (Lee Dong Wook) in the present day. However, in the new sequel, he unexpectedly finds himself back in 1938, and he embarks on an eventful adventure in his quest to return to the present.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Yi Yeon unexpectedly found an abandoned baby on the front steps of Myoyeongak. Fully knowing he could not take responsibility for the baby’s future, Yi Yeon decided to drop the baby off at someone else’s doorstep. However, no matter how much he tried, the baby keeps magically showing up at their gate. Later, when he observed the baby, he noticed that the marks on the baby’s forehead were actually the Big Dipper constellation. Not too long after Yi Yeon realized the baby was no ordinary infant, police showed up and ordered Yi Yeon to hand the baby over. It turns out it’s the demand of the God who was currently imprisoned by Ryuhei Kato (Ha Do Kwon), the director of the Government-General’s police department.

The latest stills capture Yi Yeon’s eventual face-off against Ryuhei Kato over the mysterious baby. Even just by brushing past him, Yi Yeon is quick to sense that his opponent has extraordinary power and stopped in his tracks.

The same can be said about Ryuhei Kato, who despite having brutal power evident by when he punished his subordinate Akira Saito (Lim Ji Ho) in the previous episodes, also looks somewhat startled when he senses Yi Yeon’s power. Soon, the two engage in an intense war of nerves as they both draw their swords against each other.

Lee-Dong-Wook-Ha-Do-Kwon.jpeg

Ha-Do-Kwon.jpeg

Lee-Dong-Wook-Ha-Do-Kwon1.jpeg

Ha-Do-Kwon-Lee-Dong-Wook.jpeg

The production team teased, “The inevitable fight begins. The two are able to sense that the other is a tough opponent just by brushing past each other. It will be a thrilling moment in which their existences will be imprinted on each other’s minds. Viewers will be able to see another aspect of Yi Yeon as he’s trying to overcome another crisis.”

Episode 5 of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” will air on May 20 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 5 :).

“Doctor Cha” Climbs To Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet As “Joseon Attorney” Holds Steady For Finale

“Doctor Cha” Climbs To Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet As “Joseon Attorney” Holds Steady For Finale

Meanwhile, tvN’s new fantasy drama “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” took first place in its time slot across all cable channels with an average nationwide rating of 5.5 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1588760wpp/doctor-cha-climbs-to-its-highest-saturday-ratings-yet-as-joseon-attorney-holds-steady-for-finale

*** tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938”  new stills of TODAY's episode! In the stills, Yi Yeon and Cheon Moo Young have a fierce confrontation in which neither of the two back down. It was a very happy episode that goes beyond unexpected twists. We can see the friendship between the three mountain gods who missed each other more than anyone else. This  episode of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” aired earlier on May 21 at 9:20 p.m. KST.   :blush:

Ryu-Kyung-Soo-Lee-Dong-Wook-1.jpeg

Kim-So-Yeon-Lee-Dong-Wook-Ryu-Kyung-Soo.

Kim-So-Yeon-Ryu-Kyung-Soo-Lee-Dong-Wook.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim So Yeon, Ryu Kyung Soo, And Lee Dong Wook Enjoy Time Together Like Old Friends In “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938”

Spoiler

20230521081923_Kim-So-Yeon-Ryu-Kyung-Soo

tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” dropped new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” is a sequel to the hit 2020 drama “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” which told the story of the male gumiho (mythical nine-tailed fox) Yi Yeon (Lee Dong Wook) in the present day. However, in the new sequel, he unexpectedly finds himself back in 1938, and he embarks on an eventful adventure in his quest to return to the present.

Spoilers

Previously, Ryu Hong Joo (Kim So Yeon) partnered up together with Yi Yeon and Yi Rang (Kim Bum). Kato Ryuhei (Ha Do Kwon) took Myoyeongak‘s Nan Cho (Nahyun) as hostage and threatened Ryu Hong Joo to bring the baby that had been left at Myoyeongak’s doorsteps. While Yi Rang acted as a decoy by transforming into the baby, Yi Yeon rescued Nan Cho in the meantime by going undercover at the Jongno Police Station. Furthermore, the baby’s identity was revealed to be the Goddess of Fortune.

The newly released stills depict the three mountain gods Yi Yeon, Ryu Hong Joo, and Cheon Moo Young (Ryu Kyung Soo). In the stills, Yi Yeon and Cheon Moo Young have a fierce confrontation in which neither of the two back down. Ryu Hong Joo’s expression is also cold as she watches her two friends, making viewers curious to find out why Cheon Moo Young took off his mask and appeared in front of Yi Yeon.

Ryu-Kyung-Soo-Lee-Dong-Wook-1.jpegKim-So-Yeon-10.jpeg

Ryu Hong Joo missed both Yi Yeon and Cheon Moo Young more than anyone else. Her expression is bright as she suggests an outing after the three gather together for the first time in a long while. Although Yi Yeon and Cheon Moo Young look somewhat confused, the three friends visit the theater together as Ryu Hong Joo wishes. Unlike when they had their fierce confrontation, Yi Yeon and Ryu Hong Joo rest against Cheon Moo Young’s shoulders, creating a peaceful and heartwarming scene and making viewers wonder if their friendship can be repaired.

Kim-So-Yeon-11.jpegKim-So-Yeon-Lee-Dong-Wook-Ryu-Kyung-Soo.Kim-So-Yeon-Ryu-Kyung-Soo-Lee-Dong-Wook.

Regarding the upcoming episode, the production team shared, “It’s an exhilarating episode that goes beyond unexpected twists. Viewers can check out the friendship between the three mountain gods who missed each other more than anyone else.”

The next episode of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” airs on May 21 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

While waiting, binge-watch Season 1 on Viki:

Watch Now

Here are the ratings for Episode 6! :).

“Doctor Cha” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High; “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938” Wraps Up 1st Half On Rise

“Doctor Cha” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High; “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938” Wraps Up 1st Half On Rise

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” enjoyed a significant increase in viewership as it wrapped up the first half of its run. The latest episode of the fantasy action drama’s new season earned an average nationwide rating of 6.9 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1588903wpp/doctor-cha-ratings-soar-to-new-all-time-high-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938-wraps-up-1st-half-on-rise

*** Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the dramas that generated the most buzz in the second week of May. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon. tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” held onto its spot at No. 3 on the drama list, while leads Lee Dong Wook and Kim So Yeon ranked No. 3 and No. 4 respectively on the actor list.  :Megalol:

1. JTBC “Doctor Cha”
  2. SBS “Dr. Romantic 3”
  3. tvN “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938”
  4. JTBC “The Good Bad Mother”
  5. ENA “Pale Moon”
  6. KBS2 “My Perfect Stranger
  7. KBS2 “The Real Has Come!
  8. tvN “Family
  9. MBC “Joseon Attorney
  10. KBS2 “Woman in a Veil

Most-Buzzworthy-Dramas-2.jpg

'

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Uhm Jung Hwa (“Doctor Cha”)
  2. Kim Byung Chul (“Doctor Cha”)
  3. Lee Dong Wook (“Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938”)
  4. Kim So Yeon (“Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938”)
  5. Lee Do Hyun (“The Good Bad Mother”)
  6. Ahn Hyo Seop (“Dr. Romantic 3”)
  7. Myung Se Bin (“Doctor Cha”)
  8. Kim Seo Hyung (“Pale Moon”)
  9. Min Woo Hyuk (“Doctor Cha”)
  10. Ahn Eun Jin (“The Good Bad Mother”)

Most-Buzzworthy-Drama-Cast-Members-2.jpg