Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

14 hours ago, DarlaRochelle said:

Yes, I just adored it. LDW's acting in that scene you mentioned where his character discovers the truth was just wonderful. They had a lot of chemistry, those two. I'm now onto Bad & Crazy and itching to make more videos!

@DarlaRochelle "Bad And Crazy" is a drama packed with action and humor. This drama gets better and better with each episode.. It's just (12) EPs so, I'm sure you won't get bored. Are you watching this via Netflix? After the bromance with Kim Bum in Tale of The Nine-Tailed, here, Lee Dong Wook comes with his new bromance partner. hahaha -  :Megalol:  There's a lot of comedy. Believe me, you will not be bored in this drama. The chemistry between  Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Joon is amazing.   :surprisedwut:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, willenette said:

@DarlaRochelle "Bad And Crazy" is a drama packed with action and humor. This drama gets better and better with each episode.. It's just (12) EPs so, I'm sure you won't get bored. Are you watching this via Netflix? After the bromance with Kim Bum in Tale of The Nine-Tailed, here, Lee Dong Wook comes with his new bromance partner. hahaha -  :Megalol:  There's a lot of comedy. Believe me, you will not be bored in this drama. The chemistry between  Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Joon is amazing.   :surprisedwut:

Yes, I am on episode 5 of B&C and loving it! Watching on iQIYI actually. It really is keeping my interest, that's for sure. I love seeing LDW in this role - really gets to show off his acting chops bc of how conflicted his character is. :) & yes, I love a good bromance! On Nine-Tailed, the relationship between him and Kim Bum was probably my favorite in that drama.

I'm also watching Sea of Hope - so relaxing and cute, and it's fun seeing him interact with Go Eun again.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DarlaRochelle said:

Yes, I am on episode 5 of B&C and loving it! Watching on iQIYI actually. It really is keeping my interest, that's for sure. I love seeing LDW in this role - really gets to show off his acting chops bc of how conflicted his character is. :) & yes, I love a good bromance! On Nine-Tailed, the relationship between him and Kim Bum was probably my favorite in that drama.

I'm also watching Sea of Hope - so relaxing and cute, and it's fun seeing him interact with Go Eun again.

@DarlaRochelle  I love this healing show, too. The nature, the sea, the vacation vibes & relaxation are all you get from the show. This show deserves some Cinematography Award or something like that, I know it's the sea & sky that's so beautiful and they were shot from the perfect angle. Although the weather was not with them like rain disturbed their plans but it still went on quite smoothly. All the members are beautiful in their own way. I love the City of Stars performance from Lee Dong Wook & co. Yes, LDW finally sang! Many awesome songs, which were so soothing. Since there's no format to be followed the show is definitely a good choice. Lee Dong Wook revealed that  the show doesn't  follow a script or setting. Yes, it's a relaxing show where they sing, chat, cook & enjoy by the sea. This show was absolutely charming. Will make you smile, cry, feel good. It is about friendship.  :Megathanks:

• Like 1

[Ishani's Picks] Top 5 K-Dramas With Morally Grey Protagonists

Are you tired of righteous, picture-perfect protagonists who live and breathe justice? Do you find morally ambiguous protagonists far more interesting? Here are my picks for 5 K-Dramas that would be ideal for you!

photo1552400.jpg

"Strangers from Hell"

"Strangers from Hell" might just be one of the finest horror K-Dramas of all time. While it is unnervingly scary, it is also deeply philosophical and makes you re-think the reality of hell. Hell might be other people, as suggested by the alternate title of the drama, but it is also within and that is a concept that our main character grapples with throughout. Starring Im Si-wan, Lee Dong-wook, Lee Jung-eun and more, "Strangers from Hell" is simply a masterpiece.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

Wow, just finished Bad & Crazy.....what a ride!! Incredible. What amazing acting by LDW - my head is spinning!!! Such a satisfying, well-written, well-acted show. 10/10 stars for sure. Wookie can be very, very proud of his hard work on this show! I sure hope he knows how much we all love & appreciate him!

• Like 1

7 Korean Actors Who Charm Us With Their Deep Voices

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

The Korean television and film industry is one of the leaders worldwide in terms of compelling storylines, immaculate production, and of course, gifted actors. The latter always captivate us with the incredible delivery of their characters, leaving us in awe of their versatile and successful roles. Talent aside, these actors also charm us with their physical traits, and deep voices make the top three of the list every single time.

Here is a selection of Korean actors who charm us with their deep voices.

Lee Dong Wook

Lee Dong Wook has taken us on so many fascinating rides through his dynamic characters, and he is not backing down. With roles in “Goblin,” “Touch Your Heart,” and “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” the sky is the limit for this well-known actor. His performance is visibly crowned with the haunting depth of his voice, which you can get a glimpse of in the video below.

credit : soompi news

*** Add this filming location to your travel bucket list : Sinchon Graffiti Tunnel - Okay, remember that hilarious scene in Goblin where Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook’s characters were walking through a tunnel, and a biker suddenly hollered at them to take the sidewalk? Well, that’s actually set under the Sinchon Graffiti Tunnel in Seoul!   :cutekitty:

Goblin

photo source : cosmo.ph

• Like 1

Top 10 Most Handsome Korean Actors According To Kpopmap Readers (September 2022)

This month, (September) Kim SeonHo once again topped the ranking followed by ZE:A's Park HyungSik and Lee SooHyuk.

Here are the top 10 most handsome Korean actors according to Kpopmap readers based on September 26 data.

6. Lee DongWook (-)

lee-dongwook.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kpopmap

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-september-2022/

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

New Drama news! :) *Maybe*

LeeDongWook is in talks to lead upcoming drama 'The Good Man' by YunasStreet writer and BoomerangFamily director, about a man from 3-generation gangster family who protects his family, profession & love

@backstreetboysfan thanks for sharing this good news. I hope he's going to accept this offer. Lee Dongwook is also currently busy with filming for his upcoming tvN drama 'Tale of Gumiho 1938'. Wait & see.....   :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: Which Actor Is Your Favorite To Watch In K-Dramas?

Following the previous edition of the “Soompi & Viki Staff Talk” series in which our staff members discussed our favorite actresses to watch in K-dramas, we are now back to talk about some actors we love to watch.

Here’s what out team members have to say:

Sala: Lee Dong Wook

lee-dong-wook.jpeg

If you’re a longtime fan of K-dramas, there’s no doubt that this is one heck of a difficult question. With an endless list of talented veterans and rising stars to choose from, Lee Dong Wook would have to be my pick not only because of his smooth banter and charm but also because of how endlessly I am shocked by his acting transformations. Like many, I was blown away by his performance in “Goblin,” where he naturally portrayed the role of a grim reaper with a complicated background. Not only did he have great chemistry with his co-stars such as Yoo In Na and Gong Yoo, creating genuine and believable character relationships, but he also had depth to his performance and gaze that conveyed his character’s backstory. More recently, I’ve also loved the uniquely different types of roles he has taken on with “Strangers from Hell” and “Bad and Crazy,” both where he made quite chilling transformations. In 2020, he also took on the unique role of a male gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox) Yi Yeon in the “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” where he portrayed both a dangerous gumiho as well as a gentle and loving partner. It was a pleasure watching his chemistry with Jo Bo Ah both on and off screen, and I can’t wait for the upcoming sequel that will delve even deeper into his character’s story!

Watch Lee Dong Wook in “Tale of the Nine-Tailed”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

12 Hair-Raising Zombies And Horror K-Dramas To Watch This Halloween

Seven of these series are based on popular webtoons.

The month of October is much-awaited by some as it paves the way for Halloween parties, retelling ghost stories, and getting together with friends to binge-watch scary movies and series. Korean zombie and horror series have proven to be a reliable go-to for the gore and scare factor, made even better with the excellent production values and plot.

Here are twelve zombies and horror Korean series that will surely fit this season of Halloween and cravings for a good scare.

9. Strangers From Hell

Strangers From Hell was an adaptation of the webtoon Hell Is Other People. It was about a guy who moved to Seoul from the countryside to look for a job. Due to his lack of funds, he decided to live in a goshiwon, an inexpensive living option that does not require a deposit and is already furnished. His stay in this goshiwon led him to be on guard against his neighbors.

(skipped unrelated....) 

source : Koreaboo

On 10/3/2022 at 10:32 AM, DarlaRochelle said:

I wanted to share the Bad & Crazy video I just made. Put soooo much effort into this & want fellow fans to see!! :fullofhearts:

Aiaaa @DarlaRochelle I think our tastes in leading men definitely overlap. Jang Hyuk, Cha Seung Won, and now Lee Dong Wook. 

I started but didn't finish Tail of the Nine Tailed though, I didn't like the character of Jo Bo Ah in it. But with all this gushing about the bromance I might give it a chance again.

• Like 1

Jung Woo Sung.Lee Dong Wook. Lee Jae Wook. Berluti sneakers event 29 September 2022

0000086245_001_20220929192501630.jpg0000886944_001_20220929192001857.jpg0000886974_001_20220929193602051.jpg

Spoiler

0004906674_001_20220929192605111.jpg0004906675_001_20220929192703106.jpg0004906676_001_20220929192804678.jpg

20220929_141855.jpg20220929_141901.jpg20220929_141958.jpg

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag, thanks!
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 7:19 AM, Jiyuu said:

Aiaaa @DarlaRochelle I think our tastes in leading men definitely overlap. Jang Hyuk, Cha Seung Won, and now Lee Dong Wook. 

I started but didn't finish Tail of the Nine Tailed though, I didn't like the character of Jo Bo Ah in it. But with all this gushing about the bromance I might give it a chance again.

Haha oh yes!! Sounds like it for sure! :) You and me have good taste, don't we???

Yes, Nine Tailed is def not my favorite Wookie drama but it's worth watching for sure. I wasn't wildly fond of the chemistry between him and Jo Bo Ah onscreen, which is funny because I feel like in behind the scenes stuff and in magazine photoshoots they just have tons of chemistry! I think maybe it's the way her character was written? But yeah, anyway, the bromance got me. The times I'd get teary-eyed watching that drama were always during their scenes.

• Like 1