[Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

Let's settle this once and for all  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would HW be the evil one instead of HJ if HJ had not chosen to follow her mother because of the ‘whisper’ from HW?

• No, HJ is just bad, she will use the abusive stepmother for excuse or something. HW will still be the normal sister with some issues.
    • Yes, the feckless mother and her henpecked husband will turn any child evil.
    • No, the drama has shown us nothing that would indicate HJ was any more or less evil than her sister
    • Yes, her actions since the whisper clearly indicate a pre-existing psychopathic condition that only manifested after the whisper.
    • None of the above / Something else. What?
  2. 2. Will there be more deaths? It’s been a while since someone was killed. (choose as many as you like)

• YC is declining, not as fast as real brain cancer patients, but dying. He is next.
    • They are keeping Chase and Attorney Baek alive so that one of them will die at the end.
    • YC’s sister is next. She can be removed without affecting the story.
    • MIL twin has double crossed too many people, she’s next.
    • San Duel - he's been essentially scene filler material since the writer change - he'll get caught in the crossfire between sisters
    • San Duels Girlfriend - she stole Hye Ji's phone at Hye Won's direction, nations have gone to war for less - she's doomed
    • Sane Aunt - she'll lip off at Hye Ji at the wrong moment, and "poof" ... she's gone
    • The Yoon housekeeper - she helped Hye Ji in the past, but she's probably on Hye Won's payroll - Hye Ji finds out and its time for a new maid.
    • Min Jun - the only level headed/devoted gf in the show, and we can't have her survive, that would be too "warm and fuzzy"
    • None of the above / Someone else. Who?
  3. 3. Will HW go to jail?

• No, the little traps she set for the doctor and her allies were not recorded
    • Yes, for committing BDE to an asylum by manipulating medical reports
    • No, Attorney Baek is kept in the show to play his most important scene, defending HW.
    • Yes she will, together with Chase who has been assisting her.
    • Yes, but only for one or two of her lesser crimes - no more than two years (if that)
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/25/2024 at 11:00 AM

So Episode 20 ...

- Art MIL checks out ... turns out she had a heart attack, and all the implied fun of Little Sisters confession will amount to nothing.

- Looks like the ML for all his goofy appearance, IS actually a highly sought after lawyer. Should be interesting to see why he decided to go with the hobo lifestyle ... and he seems to be looking for little brothers "Angel" ... which should prove interesting.

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

I missed some episodes but has HW ever meet her trashy bio mother again? 

No, not yet.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Angel" ... which should prove interesting.

He was challenged to something with HW by a group of guys. They may be those guys he’s looking for.

The old woman is getting nastier. She’ll get a heart attack when Mistress ‘ baby’ never comes out. Maybe she’ll kidnap a baby later.

Did she kill the guy who cried sexual harassment? He looked like he needed a good shower.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maribella said:

The old woman is getting nastier. She’ll get a heart attack when Mistress ‘ baby’ never comes out. Maybe she’ll kidnap a baby later.

Looks like thats the road we're on - per preview, Hye Won is checking the calendar with that "might be" preggers look.

5 hours ago, maribella said:

Did she kill the guy who cried sexual harassment? He looked like he needed a good shower.

Looks like her sidekick did

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

This happened in Secrets of Woman. In that drama, The SFL kidnapped FL's baby and pretended that it was her own.  

Since it now looks like the 2ML is leaving Hye Won for keeping the truth from him, and we have teenage backstory for Hye Won and the goofy ML, looks like we're heading for a baby theft.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Since it now looks like the 2ML is leaving Hye Won for keeping the truth from him, and we have teenage backstory for Hye Won and the goofy ML, looks like we're heading for a baby theft.

Wait... Is FL pregnent?  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Its what the next episode preview insinuates.

We're really going to have a "Secrets Of Women"/"Second Husband" scenerio where the villianous SFL steals FL's baby and then claims it as her own, and FL probably thinks the baby died but later on finds out that he/she isn't. I really don't want this trope played out.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

We're really going to have a "Secrets Of Women"/"Second Husband" scenerio where the villianous SFL steals FL's baby and then claims it as her own, and FL probably thinks the baby died but later on finds out that he/she isn't. I really don't want this trope played out.  

Oh and don't forget the Miss Montecristo angle ... while the child in that drama wasn't hers, the fact that the little boy was drawn more to her than his own mother drove the villain crazy. I think we can expect something along the same lines.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2024 at 6:08 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

Oh and don't forget the Miss Montecristo angle ... while the child in that drama wasn't hers, the fact that the little boy was drawn more to her than his own mother drove the villain crazy. I think we can expect something along the same lines.

If HW had a baby and HJ stole him/her, then HW is the real mother and the ‘blood ‘ part attraction is believable, but in Miss M there was no rhyme or reason. 

Is HJ going to the US for her pregnancy period? Or the aging Romeo can’t tell the difference?

He was crying in the latest episode and was it bad! Most Korean actors could cry well, not him.

I thought JC getting angry at HW for keeping HJ’s shenanigans from him was justified. The mother and daughter treat him as he is some juvenile instead of a 30 yr old man.

The grandmother has reached a new high in being bad. She’s turning the MIL’s subsidiary into an exhibition place and HW is out of a job. JC and HW are not to be parents, People will talk if both HW and HJ are pregnant. Aren’t people laughing at them now?

HJ is going to prison at the end. Blackmail isn’t enough, she is accessory to Lim’s murder.

ML and FL met. Not sure if I like the autistic brother  and HJ link. 

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So the goofy ML had a teenage crush on Hye Won, and at their first meeting as adults ... she puked all over him

... don't think I've seen that in a daily before :lol:

She probably did the same, sometime in their past?

On 2/21/2024 at 4:45 AM, kboramint said:

Lee Yu Ri’s baby was also stolen and raised by the SFL who also stole her BF/husband in a few shows. She was also imprisoned while her baby was stolen.

Will HW be imprisoned?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, maribella said:

If HW had a baby and HJ stole him/her, then HW is the real mother and the ‘blood ‘ part attraction is believable, but in Miss M there was no rhyme or reason. 

I was going more on the envy/jealousy angle - both villains are envious & jealous of the FL - if Little Sister ends up with HW's baby, and yet the child likes HW better, we're looking at the same outrage.

23 minutes ago, maribella said:

HJ is going to prison at the end. Blackmail isn’t enough, she is accessory to Lim’s murder.

I'd give it 50/50 at this point - Little Sisters sidekick clearly doesn't trust her as evidenced by her secretly recording their conversation ... that recording will no doubt surface in the future when sidekick gets threatened. However, the FL was desperate to find her sister, the fact that its now her enemy might change things, might not.  We'll see.

28 minutes ago, maribella said:

She probably did the same, sometime in their past?

Puking on him due to morning sickness? :huh: ... don't think so ... but you never know with dailies :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, maribella said:

Will HW be imprisoned?

Heads Or Tails Flip GIF by Hollyoaks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

give it 50/50 at this point - Little Sisters sidekick clearly doesn't trust her as evidenced by her secretly recording their conversation ... that recording will no doubt surface in the future when sidekick gets

I caught the part when HJ asked the weaselly woman ‘did he stop breathing?’ Anyway, that’s the sub.

She’s an accessory, in fact the mastermind because she has a motive. Her sidekick seemed to be a psycho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I caught the part when HJ asked the weaselly woman ‘did he stop breathing?’ Anyway, that’s the sub.

She’s an accessory, in fact the mastermind because she has a motive. Her sidekick seemed to be a psycho.

All true - but she's also HW's missing sister

It goes without question that presently HW will go after HJ for the murder of the artist, and vengeance for what she believed happened with Art MIL ... (but didn't)

Somewhere along the way the recording will come out and HW will be prepared to pounce and I suspect about that time HJ will be revealed. She will level all the childhood accusations at HW, how she sent her down this path, will HW try to redeem her sister or won't she? 

... again, at this point I give it 50/50 ... we'll see

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

All true - but she's also HW's missing sister

It goes without question that presently HW will go after HJ for the murder of the artist, and vengeance for what she believed happened with Art MIL ... (but didn't)

Somewhere along the way the recording will come out and HW will be prepared to pounce and I suspect about that time HJ will be revealed. She will level all the childhood accusations at HW, how she sent her down this path, will HW try to redeem her sister or won't she? 

... again, at this point I give it 50/50 ... we'll see

Anything goes with kdrama, like marrying one’s caretaker or one’s stepfather :crazy:

If her crimes include stealing HW’s child, then we get a kidnapper, blackmailer and murderer.  I don’t see HW forgiving her long lost little sister for her baby, even if she would forgive her for other crimes.

If HW is most likely pregnant, HJ is ‘pregnant’, it won’t be long before we get a kidnapped baby if kidnapping is part of it. 

I hope there are no dead babies here.

• Like 1