[Drama 2023-2024] Tumbling Family - 우당탕탕 패밀리 - Mon to Fri 9:00 @ KST

0ly40

22 hours ago, kboramint said:

I'm assuming the next episode is Yang Ji-Won's (actress name) last appearance as Ga-Ram's mother. Hope to see her in a drama again playing a nicer character. Her overall real-life aura doesn't fit this type of daily drama character. She looks too gentle and kind. Haha 

I hated this storyline.

I was almost expecting Ga Ram to not be Min Guk's kid.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 8:15 AM, mirandanator said:

I hated this storyline.

I was almost expecting Ga Ram to not be Min Guk's kid.

So, insead of Min-Guk telling his family the truth about Ga Ram's mom. He double down on her lie and says she went to back to Veitnam to take care of her mother. Why would he do this?  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kboramint said:

So, insead of Min-Guk telling his family the truth about Ga Ram's mom. He double down on her lie and says she went to back to Veitnam to take care of her mother. Why would he do this?  

He's too innocent to think up a good lie, LOL.

I wish he had found out she had a warrant so that he could tell Ga Ram the truth - his mom did a bad thing and now has to go in grown up timeout.

• Like 1

It looks like my Eun A/Min Guk ship is afloat and about to sail!

I love how much Dong Goo is letting his petty show whenever he has to interact with Jung Ae. She's being super ridiculous and a hypocrite and he's over it.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2024 at 6:13 PM, Jonah Kyle said:

Yep, I called it back in January. Remember the "First night together conception" trope is mandatory.

Ga-ram is about to have a samjun (uncle) that is younger than him and a baby. 

Auntie should know that Eun-Hyeok and Sun-Joo are half-siblings so his kid wouldn't be SJ's nephew-in-law but straight up nephew.  

• Like 1

Seems mama Jung Ae got a drinking problem. She is a boozer. 2 bottles of wine in one sitting?? Just because her son whom she just reconciled with got a girlfriend whom is now pregnant? On the other hand, Mama Chung Yang and Daddy Dong Goo realized that Sun Woo is not Jung Ae's son. Sun Woo told them his age is 34 or 35 and Jung Ae left Dong Goo and kids 30 years ago and had not met her 2nd husband, therefore Sun Woo  would have been 4 or 5 years at that time. Sun  Woo is the only one who has not realized it yet. Eun Sung on the other hand should be able to calculate and question knowing the age of Sun Woo and the time Jung Ae separated from her father. Oh boy, I could see Jung Ae consuming more bottles of alcohol....

• Like 1

Sun Woo finds out that he's not Jung Ae's biological son. Dude, he should had figure that out when when he found out that Eun Hyuk is one year older than him.  

And Eun Hyuk should of known that Sun Woo is not his half-brother because he is aware that Jung Ae left the house when he was four. 

• Like 1