[Drama 2023-2024] Tumbling Family - 우당탕탕 패밀리 - Mon to Fri 9:00 @ KST

0ly40

I like how Eun Sung and Sun Woo are always wearing outfits that are so complementary that they're almost couple outfits.

Eun Huyk, you can do better. I need you to do better. Let that girl alone!

Eun A and Min Guk: I'm all for it. Did they just use banmal from day one? And why? He definitely knows how to talk her down, and hopefully a relationship with Ga Ram will make her appreciate Chun Young AND Jung Ae.

How come no one ever mentions the COMA that kept Jung Ae from the kids and what was the real reason Dong Gu was at the house that day? Did Chun Young's family disown her? Enquiring minds want to know!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, kboramint said:

Woah... That's a shocking 180 turn for eldest daughter. Througout the whole season, she was on her step-mom's side but now she's not because she found out that she was the "mistress that broke up the family".  

It looks like they're coming at from the angle of her being so traumatized by her mom's disappearance that she blocked her out. Now Jung Ae is back and she has all these angry feelings and she discovers mom Chun Young is responsible for biomom 'leaving' her.

I hope the writer doesn't let this drag on too much like that writer of 'The Real Has Come'.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be surprised if EunA moves in with her bio-mom and her family then Sun Woo will the first from the main couple to know he has a half-sibling BUT he won't know she's related to Eung Sung. I don't think Sun-Joo knows Eun-Sung and EunA are related. 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2023 at 3:39 PM, kboramint said:

I wouldn't be surprised if EunA moves in with her bio-mom and her family then Sun Woo will the first from the main couple to know he has a half-sibling BUT he won't know she's related to Eung Sung. I don't think Sun-Joo knows Eun-Sung and EunA are related. 

She knows. During one of their arguments, Eun A told her off for not respecting her as Eung Sung's unni.

I can't wait for Ha Young to discover that Eun Hyuk is both Eun Sung's brother AND Sun Woo's.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

I just do not like Eun Sung, sorry but I am really annoyed by her, but we would have to see how she and Sun Woo would react after finding out their brothers relation. Would he still would want to be with her knowing the true or would he be a real son and support his mother. 

• Like 1

I like Eun Sung, she is hardworking and she loves Sun Woo who also is in love with her. I can't wait for the next episode to see if the brother and sister will face each other. Sun Woo recognized the voice of his sister, wonder if sister would recognize Sun Woo's back? Hope the drama moves on already to family recognition

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, mirandanator said:

I know Eun Hyuk and Ha Young are endgame, but she is NOT a very sympathetic character and he's just coming off as dumb. I'm sure it's to set up immediate antagonism between him and Sun Woo once they meet, but it's not a good look.

I know, right? Ha Young is a snub, narcissistic, arrogant, entitled and she will manipulate Eun Hyuk poor thing,

• Like 1