37 members have voted

1. 1. Which songs are your favourites? Choose as many as you like

• Boys over Flowers / Paradise - T-Max
    • Full House / I Think I - Byul 
    • Temptation of Wife / I Can't Forgive - Cha Soo Kyung
    • Descendants of the Sun /  This Love - Davichi
    • Goblin / Stay with Me - Chanyeol & Punch
    • Itaewon Class / Start Over - Gaho
    • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo / Can You Hear My Heart - Epik High feat. Lee Hi
    • Kill Me Heal Me / Auditory Hallucination - Jang Jae In feat. NaShow
    • School 2015 / Reset - Tiger JK feat. Jinsil
    • Bad Guy / Thorn Flower - Jung Yeop
    • Cinderella and Four Knights  / For You - BTOB
    • Healer / Eternal Love -  Michael Learns To Rock 
    • Faith / Carry On - ALi 
    • The K2 / Anemone
    • The Princess' Man /  Destiny
    • Fated To Love You / Goodbye My Love - nominated by partyon
    • Secret Garden / That Woman - nominated by partyon
    • Hospital Playlist / all the songs - nominated by partyon
    • Que Sera Sera / Wol Gwang - W&Whale - nominated by partyon
    • None / Something else. What?
  2. 2. Nominated:

• Goong (Princess Hours) / Perhaps Love - Howl & J Goong - nominated by partyon
    • Goblin / Round and Rounde - Heize feat. Han Soo Ji - nominated by partyon
    • Flower of Evil / Feel You (SHIN YONG JAE) (2F) - nominated by partyon
    • Heart to Heart / - nominated by partyon
    • Under the Skin / Sudden Case (案件突发)- nominated by mayanecho
    • One Spring Night OST / No Direction - Rachael Yamagata nominated by rocher22
    • Moon River OST / Seasons of Rain - Pets Seng nominated by rocher22
    • 6 Flying Dragons OST / Bang Won's Enterprising Spirit Instrumental nominated by rocher22
    • Hwarang / It's Definitely You by V and Jin from BTS - nominated by YongZura⁷
    • Our Beloved Summer / Christmas Tree by BTS V - nominated by YongZura⁷
  3. 3. Nominated:

• The Legend of the Blue Sea OST / You Are My World - Yoon Mi Rae nominated by CarolynH
    • Alchemy of Souls OST - nominated by LeftCoastOppa
    • True Beauty OST / Love So Fine - Cha Eun Woo (ASTRO) nominated by Learry
    • The Ghost Detective OST / Dream Me nominated by gm4queen
    • Angel Eyes OST / Run To You - Lasse Lindh nominated by larus
    • Find Me in Your Memory OST - nominated by Lmangla
    • Winter Sonata OST / My Memory - Ryu nominated by maribella
    • You're Beautiful OST / Without Words - Park Shin Hye nominated by Rollito Deprimavera
    • While You Were Sleeping OST / I Love You Boy - Suzy nominated by frozentundra
    • Descendants of the Sun OST / You Are My Everything - GUMMY nominated by lebeaucouple
    • Innocent Man OST / Really - Song Joong Ki nominated by STARSX
    • Heartstrings / Because I Miss You (Jung Yong Hwa of CN Blue) nominated by nohamahamoud2002
    • Devil Judge / nominated by Wuzetian

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/02/2023 at 04:22 PM

Am I the only TVB Cantonese OST fan here?

Continuing the Journey to the West saga...

CTO

Flying Tiger S3...Coz my eternal Oppa is in the drama...Eddy Cheung...

CTO

If for Kdrama, think it has to be The Devil Judge OST with the BGMs'...My latest Oppa...Ji Sung...

CTO

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Off topic but I thought of an event, if it hasn't already been done.  Favorite animal in a drama.  I'm in love with Lion, the cute  pig, on the Good Bad Mother.  

Amazing idea chingu! :love: This was something I was suggesting a few months ago to @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng! We have it on our "to do" list. Maybe @Sleepy Owl would be willing to host the event soon?

mr-bean-wink-wink.gif

@Wuzetian Funny thing is that @Sleepy Owl suggested Devil Judge as well today. :loveu:

@nohamahamoud2002 @Wuzetian Hold tight! @agenth will include some of your nominations soon! :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I like the song from Pinocchio, sung by Roy Kim. Then there is She is by  Clazziquai from My name is Kim Sam Soon.   

But if I were to choose an album, I'd say Secret Love. :fullofhearts:Or perhaps I am biased because it is one of my all time favourite dramas. :innocent:  . I think It's Okay, That's Love has one of the best OSTs too.  

@partyon has already suggested Fated To Love You. Again I'd say the entire album is fantastic. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

My Memory (Winter Sonata)

@nohamahamoud2002  I love this song, too. I have the songs of Winter Sonata in my phone/playlist. The instrumental

versions are very nice to listen to. Very relaxing music.   :rubchin:

11 hours ago, partyon said:

I forgot how beautiful this song from Fated To Love You was as well. (Not the same one as in the poll) :loveu:

@partyon  dear, I love this song, too. The music is so touching. Very romantic and sad.   :heart2beat:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/31/2023 at 7:05 PM, madmad min said:

My Girl OST.

Wow I can't believe I forgot to include this... because this song is truly iconic.... So sad°!!! 

We still have one day to vote, but I think most people already voted and shared their music. So I'm really bummed I forgot this masterpiece... 

the memories... actually makes me want to rewatch My Girl now :D

3e14725e3afad66ad6883b72b03027ded1ff907b

On 5/31/2023 at 7:05 PM, madmad min said:

You are my Destiny from My love from another star

again shame on me 

@partyon i didn't list all oppa drama's songs :D

but here is one for you, since you askeD:

please watch :D  and enjoy

On 5/29/2023 at 6:18 PM, confusedheart said:

But if I were to choose an album, I'd say Secret Love. :fullofhearts:Or perhaps I am biased because it is one of my all time favourite dramas

f4e8f6d17efe9cac15d441f76d8c2a9c.gif

• Blob 1

3 hours ago, agenth said:

the memories... actually makes me want to rewatch My Girl now

I am still stuck inside with this shows OST lol. Havent found a single album YET that competes this, but then again I may need to watch pre social media kdrama to comment more on that lol.

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, agenth said:

Wow I can't believe I forgot to include this... because this song is truly iconic.... So sad°!!! 

We still have one day to vote, but I think most people already voted and shared their music. So I'm really bummed I forgot this masterpiece... 

the memories... actually makes me want to rewatch My Girl now :D

again shame on me 

@partyon i didn't list all oppa drama's songs :D

but here is one for you, since you askeD:

@agenth  I love My Girl OST, too. The songs are on my playlist. The soundtrack to this drama is wonderful!  It has that old-school feel to it too.  One song after the other is played throughout each episode, and I loved every single song! Each song added a certain richness such as enhancing humorous scenes with quirky, fun music.  And the dramatic ballads played during those cliffhanger endings was magical and magnificent.  I seriously couldn’t get enough of it! I also enjoyed watching this drama. Add in lots of humor I was pretty well satisfied. If you enjoy funny but, a good storyline, this drama is for you! The episodes always provide a lot of good laughs! It's a classic one. Lee Jun Ki supporting Lee Dong Wook here. I loved the latter's character in the drama. He’s your typical rich guy that’s a bit cold toward our girl. The former was a ladies man here. It was my first time to see that signature Lee Joon Gi charm. Both never disappoints. Since the drama is over a decade old, I don’t mind that at all,  it's still one of my favorite dramas. Older dramas usually feel a bit slower than many new dramas now. My Girl was such a treat for me being in my favorite genre. My Girl is the definition of a K-drama romcom. :heart:

I love Love Struck in the City OST, too and also enjoyed watching the drama of Ji Chang Wook.   :Woah:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for participating in this event and sharing your music. I loved seeing each new post and exploring new soundtracks, or remembering old dramas just by a few seconds of hitting the play button.

so after listening to all the tracks, which ones proved to be popular?

Third place, and still as fabulous (as its entrance), is the song from Boys over Flowers that everyone knows... it's BEAUTIFUL with 15 votes! 

fe309b0332c85b4be833ffe06f571708.gif

Seperated by one vote, Moon Lovers manages to steal the hearts of the viewers (16 votes) and wins second place!

tumblr_inline_oenne6eENk1qa7tue_540.gif

Unsurprisingly, Goblin's OST was voted most iconic song with 19 votes!

202823748cd659cc4c834977f848bc61.gif

This song is in the heads and hearts of many people. 

I hope you will continue to enjoy more soundtracks as you watch dramas, movies, and other media!

Let us know if you have any idea that you wish to see in our events forum :)

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon  @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1