[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Under the Skin 猎罪图鉴

Wuzetian

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The high school girl case was weird. She lived in her own world and when the world fell apart, she didnt want

to live anymore. It is inexplicable why she had the knife with her. 

I too found her volatile - maybe due to stress, maybe she's an awkward teenager with raging hormones. She might have a knife to use as cutting tool like in her art class, but I think it's something to help defend herself as she had a bully classmate and a teacher who harassed her. :(

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

It is intriguing to me why they didnt leave him on the street but pushed him into the van.

He'll he more difficult to find or trace, compared to if he's left lying down in the street. 

@Wuzetian I think TJC is an artist through and through, good in acting, singing, and dancing. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

@MayanEcho 

Tan Jianci was born and raised in Beihai, Guangxi. He studied at the Beihai Haicheng No.3 Elementary School. At the age of 6, he moved to Kumamoto, Japan with his family for a year during which time he changed his own name to Kenji (健次) due to his adoration for Kenshiro, a fictional character and the protagonist of the Fist of the North Star manga series. He returned to China at the age of 7 and attended Beihai No. 3 Primary School of Guangxi. Inspired by Michael Jackson, he began to take dance classes in his spare time. At the age of 13, he attended the affiliated secondary school of Beijing Dance Academy where he learned professional ballroom dance.[1] In 2006, he participated in three tournaments, Taoli Cup National Dance Competition – Latin (where he finished in first place in the group under 16),[2] the National Dance Sport Championships Professional – Latin (1st place) and Modern (5th place) and the World Grand Prix Finals in Shanghai – IDSF – Latin (3rd place) and Modern (4th place). In 2007, he was admitted to the Beijing Sport University's Art department.[3]

Source : Wikipedia

I just love the special bond and trust between SY and Cap Cheng.

The interrogation scene from the past was full of strong emotions. ..ep 8 :approves:

I wonder if Detective Cheng took it seriously that someone pushed SY into the sea. 

I thought Shenyi could sleep only in that jeep but he almost fall asleep in the taxi. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I wonder if Detective Cheng took it seriously that someone pushed SY into the sea

For sure not at first, especially not that time. Especially after SY drew him as an 8 year old. SY was initially very flippant, until he couldn't draw that woman.

7 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I thought Shenyi could sleep only in that jeep but he almost fall asleep in the taxi. 

He must be one of those then that gets lulled while in a moving vehicle. ^_^

• Blob 1