[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Under the Skin 猎罪图鉴

Wuzetian

0LODK_4f.jpg

Credit as tagged

BAOmb_3f.jpg

Credit as tagged

Details:

Chinese title: 猎罪图鉴 (Also known as Lie Zui Tu Jian , 獵罪圖鑑)
English title: Under The Skin

Genre: Thriller, Mystery

Episodes: 20

Director: Xing Jian Jun

Screenwriter: Jia Dong Yan, Wu Yao & Zhang Min

Broadcast Period: Mar 6, 2022 - Mar 16, 2022

Network:  iQiyi, Tencent Video

Cast:
Tan Jian Ci as Shen Yi
Jin Shi Jia as Du Cheng
Baby Zhang as He Rong Yue

Zhu Jia Qi as Jiang Feng

Lu Yan Qi as Li Han

Qin Hai Lu as Bureau Chief Zhang

Fang Zi Bin as Yan Tan Sheng

Lawrence Wang as Lei Yi Fei 

Wang Qing as Fei 

Wang Ya Ting as Sister Feng

Synopsis:

The young painter Shen Yi resigned from the Academy of Fine Arts and entered Haicheng Public Security Bureau mysteriously. Interpol Captain Du Cheng was furious and said that he would never accept those who caused his comrade to be killed in the police force. Five years ago, Shen Yi, who was still a student, was sketching on the street. A man took a picture of a child and asked him to draw what the child would look like as an adult. However, this painting caused Haicheng detective Lei Yifei to be exposed as an undercover agent and he was killed. And Lei Yifei happened to be Du Cheng's long-time friend and confidant. The strange thing is that, no matter how hard Shen Yi tried of recall for a few years, he couldn't draw the face of the man who asked him to paint the child's photo. Five years later, the guilt became heavier. In order to find out the truth, Shen Yi accepted the invitation of Director Zhang of the Public Security Bureau and became a portraitist of the Interpol Team. Under Zhang Ju’s persuasion and arrangement, Du Cheng had to accept that he became a colleague with Shen Yi, but he was still full of annoyance and despised Shen Yi’s “drwaing to solve cases,” and the two became the “ticking bomb” in the team. However, in several collaborations, Shen Yi has repeatedly cracked the "dead end" of cases with his "three-year-old painting old", "drawing based on audio," "micro-color discrimination" and other stunts, which slowly started to impress Du Cheng's. More importantly, the truth of Lei Yifei's death is still buried in Shen Yi's memory. On the way to find out the truth of Lei Yifei's life and death, the two people who were pursuing alone gradually untie their knots and rely on each other. In the end, "the heaven-matched partners" work together to uncover the dust-covered secrets and create a new world for each other. [source : Iqiyi]

Preview:

OST:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

do they explain why Shen Yi always fall asleep in the  moving car?

I think the Jeep is comfortable, the driver drives well, the road is well-paved, and Shen Yi trusts the driving of Du Cheng. Or maybe he's the kind who gets lulled as the scenery flies by... or he's just plain tired. :sweatingbullets: He teaches, and then he critically thinks and analyses as he draws from descriptions. I'd grab any chance to snooze too. :lol:

I noticed that he doesn't wear sunnies when he's out, so I'm assuming that he closes his eyes against the glare while he's a passenger, which can also be a reason why he falls asleep.

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

ep 1

I didnt understand how the detectives found the drawing...:unsure: (2009)

1a4ac66f42274ce598137f81f58e944e.jpg

SY is calm, composed and smart.

Cheng is a bit impulsive but that doesnt stop him from quickly connecting  details that are important for the investigation. 

The pathologist immediately noticed that someone had moved the glass. And then she warned detective Cheng

that she would report it if that happened again. 

She takes her job seriously. Its the same with the other team members. I like it. 

The director Zhang seems reliable and unprejudiced. 

1c0d50e3aaddc4ca253df11c7da31061.jpg

25e29b469e63a7cf6c86f005140f5ed4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I didnt understand how the detectives found the drawing...

The painting was in a relatively popular place. More answers in Ep08 :) In reality, those who dabble in intelligence keep very low profile. 

Spoiler

The killers of Cap Lei would know his name, but may not actually know his actual identity. They somehow got hold his toddler photo, which looks like something for a yearbook. Then they had Shen Yi draw his adult portrait. From thereon they would find him, and have him eliminated.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

The high school girl case was weird. She lived in her own world and when the world fell apart, she didnt want

to live anymore. It is inexplicable why she had the knife with her. 

Anyway, I liked her diary and the school wall with the wooden desks. 

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Reveal hidden contents

The killers of Cap Lei would know his name, but may not actually know his actual identity. They somehow got hold his toddler photo, which looks like something for a yearbook. Then they had Shen Yi draw his adult portrait. From thereon they would find him, and have him eliminated.

It is intriguing to me why they didnt leave him on the street but pushed him into the van.  

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1