[Drama 2005] Be Strong Geum Soon! 굳세어라 금순아

creidesca

Guest lovegoodfood

its coincident that some of han hye jin's work are pretty long ....with many episodes..Example Be strong Geum Soon, 100 plus? and Jumong is 80 plus...and her earleir drama 1% anything 20 or 30 plus.........

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blue_leonheart2

does anyone know where i can but a dvd or vcd of this show with english subtitles??? :tears:

Guest indonesian

indonesian, so you're able to watch our Channel U in Batam?

all of spore tv channel we can watch clearly from batam..

Guest flyingfatpigs

i love the kid, geum soon's son...is it hwesung? Gosh he looks like micky yoochun to me!!

Oh gosh! I had the exact same thoughts! When I first saw the kid, I was like " Hey, he looks like Micky Yoochun!" Haha!!

Guest ^CaMeRoN^

omg!! tis drama is damn nice.. i regret deleted this drama coz i tink the title abit tooo suky... but watching about 40 episodes... i cant help.. thanks so much for the summary!!!! goin to dwnload this drama!!! OH GOSH!!!!!

omg!! tis drama is damn nice.. i regret deleted this drama coz i tink the title abit tooo suky... but watching about 40 episodes... i cant help.. thanks so much for the summary!!!! goin to dwnload this drama!!! OH GOSH!!!!!

Any idea where to download them? xiaomao123 clubbox has them but its not downloading, unless a lot of us raid the the clubbox together.

I usually avoid lengthy dramas, but after Pure 19, Chil Sisters (Princess) and even "Here Comes Ajummah" which I really adore (i think i'm the only one on Soompi watching this, ha, ha) and not forgetting Dae Jang Geum, they're pretty fun to watch.

Guest chaieee

where can i download episode 87-90? one of my disc in my dvd wont play and i badly need to download those episodes...i'm so sad!

Guest nad06

does anyone noe e ending to dis show? or is the final episode uploaded somewhere? i need to noe e ending! hahaha..

• 2 weeks later...

The dvd sold by bluemax, does it have eng subs? I went to ts (i think) and they sold the vcd and dvd but its from china and no eng subs. Since bluemax is like a local brand, hopefully it will have eng subs....i hope....

Currently watching it on channel u. This part is super exciting.

Guest chaieee

finally done watching this drama and it was worth watching...i so love kang ji hwan here and prefer his portrayal here than his two other projects.

• 2 months later...

Be Strong Geum-soon EP 1-2 ENG HARDSUB HQ

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca2

I do have translations for EP 3, but I'm waiting till the Japanese DVD boxset for Vol 1 is out (won't be till towards the end of this year according to Yesasia, and I have to find some online site to buy it from since Yesasia is only selling it on their Global site), because I only have EP 3-16 in WMV MQ format. Of course if anyone happens to have HQ rips for these epis...

EP 1-3 were translated 2 yrs ago by purpletiger86. We never got further than that due to Sandy being busy with college. If there are any willing translators, this project can be resumed. Give me a PM if you are interested.

I'm willing to help out subbing this drama if there are a few more people willing to help. It's a long drama and I can't do this alone~ PM me if anyone's interested!!

Be Strong Geum-soon EP 1-2 ENG HARDSUB HQ

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca2

I do have translations for EP 3, but I'm waiting till the Japanese DVD boxset for Vol 1 is out (won't be till towards the end of this year according to Yesasia, and I have to find some online site to buy it from since Yesasia is only selling it on their Global site), because I only have EP 3-16 in WMV MQ format. Of course if anyone happens to have HQ rips for these epis...

EP 1-3 were translated 2 yrs ago by purpletiger86. We never got further than that due to Sandy being busy with college. If there are any willing translators, this project can be resumed. Give me a PM if you are interested.

Hi! This is creidesca.

I'd like to announce that Aja! Fansubs (formed solely for this project) will be subbing the drama "Be Strong, Geum-soon". Releases will include both hard and soft. Files synced to the soft will only be available on CB, hardsubs on d-addicts. EP 1-2, 17-163 will be synced to to the 350mb avis, while EP 3-16 to the MQ wmvs. I will try my best to get a hold of the 'Be Strong, Geumsoon' Vol.1 [EP 1-23] DVD set (Japan version), supposedly available at the end of October, to make rips for those episodes that were available in WMV, but the set is very expensive ($133.25 or 13,800 Yen w/o shipping). If you know where I can purchase this set online when it becomes available, please give me a PM, as Yesasia only offers it on their Global site.

So far, joining me in this project are:

snam124 (translator), Alethia (translator), cococrust (part-time translator)

I am looking for more translators/spot translators, 1-2 editors who are fluent in Korean & English, timers (the more the merrier), and 1-2 quality checkers.. Please give me a PM if you are interested in joining our team in this project.

EP 1-3 will be re-released within the next week/couple of days, from a collaboration between myself and purpletiger86 (these episodes were subbed 2 years ago). Those who have already dled EP 1-2 hardsubbed from CB have not to worry themselves over getting the re-releases, the only change is to the font style.

Archived