[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@UnniSarah , @maribella @liyahsbutterfly @youngae 

Now that he got permission to visit :D

I had this crazy thought , what if Ji-Hoon ( cousin) start having feeling for DJ ,  he the one who will found her & marry her after she got amnesia then he die at the end , she marry ML 

if i not bad with the math that 3 husband for DJ :mrgreen:

Ladies, shall we have a poll? @Ameera Ali you have come up with a Third marriage scenario. @youngae where is the third marriage element in your predictions? 
we need at least 3 questions for a poll. 

• Blob 3

Well? Hmm? Third Marriage element? If the second  husband has taught us. It’s not always the main couple and/or timeline is screwed up. So?

1. Noel- married to FL dad then married and divorce the uncle twice so he could be consider the third marriage(uncle’s obsessive and possessive love for Noel started this hot mess in motion. He missed his first chance and he got a second chance with her with the falling out with Noel and FL’s dad and SFL’s dad and bonus got rid of competition. 
2. ML and FL we’re both married and now divorce. One marriage for both and when they get married it could be considered a third marriage. 
This could be a way there is a third marriage element for both. 

@Ameera Ali if could happen with SML but he way to self centered. He would have to meet her somehow. That might be a stretch. 

think star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

What if she gets rescue by none of them. A complete stranger saves her. She wakes up from small time lapse.( where she is consider dead there is a funeral and everything). She has a whole new identity. Now remember that blogger/vlogger at the beginning who filmed her and the ML. What if she sees that footage online and she is like maybe he knows who she is and looks for the person who filmed her. So she returns to town and people see but they feel like they are seeing a ghost. ML sees her first and figures out she is DJ and helps her get her memories back. Or the real daughter sees her first. I think she would have to marry the ML to get into the lion’s to get revenge on SR and help ML get revenge on the uncle.

or even wilder cheating husband saves her and marries her again because she has amnesia and doesn’t remember the divorce and he mad at SR and also doesn’t want the ML to have her.  But the ML helps her regain her memories and she sets out for revenge. I still think the fake daughter will died even though she is cute. Her death would move the plot on. Anyway she divorces cheating husband again and married the main lead. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

when you realise you kicked out your free maid (DIL ) to early when you didn’t secure the replacement :joy:

[mother when will SR will come  , we need to eat ]

IMG-7720.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

I think I figure it out.  I think DJ is getting set up to be drowned at the herb master place up on the mountain or whatever it’s at and there will a large body of water there waiting. 
Now how? Could it be?

Boss Grandma sends her on an errand and SR follows her? Pushes her in and leaves her for dead?

SR lures her there( but she is not by herself criminal uncle or cheater is with her) by saying boss grandma told her to run this errand? Her partner in crime pushes her in?

DJ arranges a meeting with SR to accuse her of killing her dad and SR admits to her evil deed. To silence DJ she pushes her in the river to kill her and she sees that she has not resurfaced leaving her for dead?

Who will save the heroine? Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

Acting Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

I thought of third element for a third marriage. Idea Brewing GIF by Out of Office
A double wedding. FL and ML and then SR and SML. They get marriage at the same time. SR and SML get married 2nd and then ML and FL get married third . 
There is no wedding without drama. 
Will SR secret of being the fake heir come out after marriage or cheater husband  spills the beans and what will SML?

Blackmail or divorce? Use her for his own evil plans we know nothing about yet?

ML and FL will DJ regain her memory? 
If she does will she seek revenge under the guise of amnesia to remain under the radar of the suspicious SR?.

Most important the wedding dress will her mom make her dress knowing she is her real daughter  before or after the wedding?

Suspense Nerding Out GIF by Nickelodeon

sometimes I think I should write my own story? Lol! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

The so called famous philippine chef SR ,

don’t know about herbs 

She  didn’t know between salt or sugar

( at least she know she isn’t pro)  :grimace:

IMG-7783.gif

* the struggle is real 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

On 1/2/2024 at 9:52 AM, Ameera Ali said:

The so called famous philippine chef SR ,

don’t know about herbs 

She  didn’t know between salt or sugar

( at least she know she isn’t pro)  :grimace:

* the struggle is real 

I am almost sure that SR has lied about being a chef. If she was some of the things we see her doing in that kitchen would not happen. She looks like a total idiot in the kitchen with DJ. I don't even think she ever left the country. I think she lied about that to make the idiot ex hubby think she did just like she lied about getting an abortion. 

The longer DJ is there it shows SR's inadequacies in the kitchen and her bad character. Granny is trying to change her ways but you can't change what is ingrained in you, just look at her mother. As someone else in this thread pointed out they have no class what so ever or even manners for the most part. They play a good game but when pushed their true character comes out. It will only get worse as both SR and her mom get more and more greedy but also not wanting to live under Granny's rule. They will want to get rid of her next so she can't threaten to kick them out when their schemes start coming to light. 

As for ex scum and his mother they did not want DJ anymore but dare to miss her cooking. And having got rid of DJ like they wanted.. why would his mother go to her house and walk in and have a fit at her having company. It was a simple meal with the man not like her son who had SR all over the house while he was still married to DJ. Also its no one's business now who DJ sees yet she and her son dare to be upset in front of SR. Its only another reason that this scum bag will not end up with SR to climb like he wanted. The list is getting longer as to why SR would not choose him. There is no reason for her to at this point.  DJ is gone so no reason to take something from her anymore (she has already killed her father, taken the life she is suppose to have with her grandmother, and thrown away her daughter) so why stay with this guy since the man lost custody of the child he had with SR? Its too funny that she told the idiot that it was her baby but he did not understand what she meant cause she lied to him about getting the child aborted. Also to tell that would mean having to explain what she did with the baby with DJ. So far dude is a total looser and there is no reason to stay with him. Especially if granny finds out that he was once married to DJ and SR caused their divorce. Not to mention he stole DJ's father's phone with the hopes of finding out why SR took it. 

The only reason SR is still dealing with him and going to that house is to a. try to find that phone she is sure he took and b. get him to try and take that kid back. The only way to get that kid from DJ is to admit she tossed away DJ's baby and put hers in its place. But I do hope that the child ends up with DJ at the end. If she ends up with SR trying to raise her the child will be in bad shape. This little girl was raised with DJ and should be with her and her half sister in the end raised by DJ and Male Lead. But I am sure when something happens to DJ the kid will end up back with scum and his mother. 

I do hope we are getting to the end of this arc soon. If it goes past 50 episodes and DJ has not fallen into that water and realized that SR and scum tried to kill her and start her revenge things maybe rushed at the end. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I don't even think she ever left the country. I think she lied about that to make the idiot ex hubby think she did just like she lied about getting an abortion. 

Nope, she did leave the country. In an earlier episode, she was at the airport with a suitcase after 3 years passed.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1