[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

Bo-Bae didn't die. She just fainted and is now back in her office. She tells DJ that it's because of the Chairman that DJ's father and mother divorced. 

SR is back with WJH as his assistant. This is ridiculous. 

DJ goes to the Chairman's house and confronts the Chairman about what he did in the past. The Chairman denies everything.  SR was there but she runs away and hides. Has the drama forgot that she is wanted for kidnapping a child.

The Chairman just says DJ should be glad that he let her live

DJ pretends to be a Chinese business man while one of the Chairman's spy witnesses them roleplay a business deal with the ML.  

The Chairman's spy tells the Chairman about the fake business meeting. The Chairman tried to set up a meeting. Secratary Kim is back working with the Chairman 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kboramint said:

DJ goes to the Chairman's house and confronts the Chairman about what he did in the past. The Chairman denies everything.  SR was there but she runs away and hides. Has the drama forgot that she wanted for kidnapping a child, 

I told you they would try to forgive all her wrong because her father was murdered @kboramint

I am glad, I stop watching 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

pretends to be a Chinese business man while one of the Chairman's spy witnesses them roleplay a business deal with the ML.  

They got caught while rehearsing? That is so pathetic. Maybe they wanted the minion to know it was faked but they had plan B? DJ can’t be a bird brain all the time? 

That was a really bad imitation of a blind Chinese man by DJ. Anyone who knew her would know that it was her. I think it was also to give actress of sec Jang a chance to wear make up. 

Is this the part where the ML and FL have fun? 

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I told you they would try to forgive all her wrong because her father was murdered @kboramint

I am glad, I stop watching 

I still think she's going to get a lifetime prison sentence but we have to wait until the Chairman gets punished first, and SC has to find out that SR is lying about her pregnacy 

I still think SR is going to find out that the Chairman killed her father, and in a act of revenge, she runs over the Chairman with the car. Therefore she gets arrested for murdering the Chairman and when arrested she also gets charged for DJ's father's murder, and AN's kidnapping.

WJH is going to get arrested for getting involved corporate crimes with his father and for killing SY. 

SC is going to turn himself in for being assosiated with DJ's father's murder and turn in all of the video evidence of SR tripping DJ's dad. 

----

DJ stormed into the Chairman's house, but she had the courtesy to take off her shoes and put on slippers. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

DJ stormed into the Chairman's house, but she had the courtesy to take off her shoes and put on slippers.

I noticed that all the time, except when the characters are the gangsters or the really uncouth type. 😅

WJG did not want JH to find out his sordid past and DJ obliged by following him to his study, and I kid you not, lowered her voice. 🤣 I have said this before, she is bird brain. The actress knows how to emote but she needs to think too.

Adding this so ridiculous Chinese imitation at the end of the show must be an act of desperation by the writer and director to raise their rating.  WJG is the smartest among the lot, would he be fooled? The writer might do it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@kboramint  Chingu ,  Did Noel really cheat on her husband? 

We don't know yet but it seems like the Chairman encouraged SR's dad to seperate DJ's parents so that he can claim Noel for himself. 

• Like 1

We are so closed to the end and W JG is going to fall into their trap thus ending his 20-25 years' career as a criminal. But when are KSR and Cheung  going to be caught? They have just started her as JH's assistant and she is still manipulating the everyone. SC ,his mother and Cheong are now taking more screen since the lottery tickets Cheong gave SC were winners or one is. I think these four roles have long outlived their parts in the show.  

Looked like DJ and Jang had fooled WJG, oh miracle! 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, kboramint said:

We don't know yet but it seems like the Chairman encouraged SR's dad to seperate DJ's parents so that he can claim Noel for himself. 

I think she was drugged. They showed her passed out.

6 hours ago, maribella said:

They have just started her as JH's assistant and she is still manipulating the everyone. SC ,his mother and Cheong are now taking more screen since the lottery tickets Cheong gave SC were winners or one is. I think these four roles have long outlived their parts in the show.  

SC is going to find out that SR faked her pregnacy next episode. She'll probably be kicked out of SC's house. They are always the last people to know these things. I also think DJ, and Noel, will find out that the Chairman was the one that burned down the factory and killed SR's father by tommorow. SR will find out as well. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Don't tell me SC is about to lose his lotto winnings by investing into a scam created by DJ and ML. 

Wrap it up... time for both the Chairman and SR to go to prison. 

This is one stubborn writer, he/she continues to create new threads. 

How come SC or his mum isn’t asking why she still does not show any baby bump? 

17 hours ago, kboramint said:

SC is going to find out that SR faked her pregnacy next episode. She'll probably be kicked out of SC's house. They are always the last people to know these things. I also think DJ, and Noel, will find out that the Chairman was the one that burned down the factory and killed SR's father by tommorow. SR will find out as well. 

Isn't Noel going to lose her memory again?

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

SC finds out that SR is faking her pregnacy. I can't tell who was more angry. SC or WJH, but it seems more comedic when SC found out 

Because he deserves the misery as payment for helping murder another and for his greed.

I think I will skip SC and SR today.  Too tiresome.

16 hours ago, kboramint said:

Don't tell me SC is about to lose his lotto winnings by investing into a scam created by DJ and ML. 

Wrap it up... time for both the Chairman and SR to go to prison. 

We are almost there.  SC and MaRi deserve suffering.

• Like 2

SC is kicking out the duo but as usual Cheong has to include some ridiculous acting, clinging to wall and pretending to be sorry. 

I think SC must love SR, he had been taken for a ride many times. Let’s hope , he cleans up his act and go to the police.

Why is Noel hitched up to an IV?

• Like 1