[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

How come SR always gets bullied in jail? These aren't even the same people. 

Bo-Bae goes to the Chairman and demands that he should divorce DJ, but the Chairman doesnt want to and even claims that he loves her. Bo-Bae says that if he doesn't divorce DJ then she would end that Dream Foods/BoBaejang partnership.  

ML says that there is no evidence towards SR's crimes so she will be released soon. SR wasn't imprisioned waiting for trail this time. She was released from inside a holding cell.  

SR is released, and has the soy sauce recipe hidden in a locker. She calls the Chairman and asks if the Chairman still want the soy sauce recipe. I predict she's going to become director (DJ's old job) at Dream Foods.   

Based on the preview, Noel confronts SR's mom after finding out that she sold DJ (Go-Eun) to the restaurant. SR's mom is shocked that Noel is Go-Eun's mother and DJ overhears it. Does DJ find out that Noel is her mother? 

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Love how he taking credit when he was the one who called SR that she maybe the heirs for a rich woman :joy:

If you think about it, ML is the cause for SR to get greedy. SR would never had any ideas of wanting to be heir of BoBaejang and the death of DJ's father could have been prevented. Only if ML just called the right person.  

SR wouldn't have the ambition to marry into a chaebol and SY could of been still alive as well. All she wanted is for SC to divorce DJ so she can marry him and raise SY. Remember that's her first plan. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, kboramint said:

So in glass half full mentality, ML is the cause for SR to get greedy and the death of DJ's father could have been prevented if ML just called the right person.  

SR wouldn't have the ambition to marry into a chaebol and SY could of been still alive as well. 

Yes SR would have done anything to get rich even if she had chance she would claim to be Noel daughter :joy:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yes SR would have done anything to get rich even if she had chance she would claim to be Noel daughter :joy:

Ughh... Now that you said it, Imagine that SR agrees to divorce TML and give the Chairman the recipe but only if he adopts SR as his daughter. Changing her last name to Wang SaRan. 

Yes, I took that idea from Game of Witches.   

• LOL 4

29 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Ughh... Now that you said it, Imagine that SR agrees to divorce TML and give the Chairman the recipe but only if he adopts SR as his daughter. Changing her last name to Wang SaRan. 

Yes, I took that idea from gae of Witches.   

Isn’t she still playing fake pregnant card , enough for wang he married to his step daughter while obsessing over her mother his ex wife  :sweat_smile:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

How come SR always gets bullied in jail? These aren't even the same people. 

She got bullied because of the crimes she committed. One of the faux pas with criminal is adultery in Korean Society is a big no no @kboramint

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d79rvo4cn6jkcrdayd8e

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b94ewkysd1815zl39t

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7xq54ajmubcoddsdanj

BSC realizes his mistake. 

i am so afraid that ST might try to be Noel’s daughter. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

There is no evidence against SR? Even with kidnapping and pushing DJ off a cliff. 
From what I have read and watched, if the victim said say SR pushed her off a cliff, the judge would take the word of the victim. Unless SR has an alibi for example of being two thousand miles away. Perhaps the prosecutor was bought so the case did not go to trial. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kboramint said:

Based on the preview, Noel confronts SR's mom after finding out that she sold DJ (Go-Eun) to the restaurant. SR's mom is shocked that Noel is Go-Eun's mother and DJ overhears it. Does DJ find out that Noel is her mother? 

Previews are so misleading. I tend to ignore it sometimes. I hope it is not misleading

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b7c9irdid90vvey3nn

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b7c9irdid90vvey3nn

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7j8b51p06x64lqhqgxt

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

wait why I feel she don’t have correct ratio for soy sauce , why have sample of the sauce it 🤔  

XvH039a.gif

91CdM1m.gif

~mother I miss you too , but keep your spit to yourself 😁

MT26ZfM.gif

• LOL 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

i am so afraid that ST might try to be Noel’s daughter. 

If SR tries to pretend to be Noel's daughter and Noel falls for it then I might give up on this drama. You shouldn't trust someone that switched babies and pretended to be someone else's grand-daughter. She already done this, don't get tricked again. 

• Like 2

The Chairman doesn't care if AnNa is DJ's real daughter, and that BoBae is DJ's real grandmother. He differently won't care that Noel is DJ's real mother. He still wont divorce her.

• Like 2

I was watch of JH but clearly writer will kill JH , it will be chairman karma , he keep excusing all his crime for JH sake , I am doing it for you son , I am doing what best for you son 🙄

IMG-4736.gif

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I was watch of JH but clearly writer will kill JH

I keep saying this, SR is going to find out that the Chairman caused the fire that killed her father and as an act of revenge, SR will try to run the Chairman over with a car. JH will push him away but the car hits JH instead. Killing him. SR will get arrested and charged for murdering JH. 

The Chairman will also get arrested for his crimes. 

SC will turn himself  in for being accomplice to DJ's father's murder.  

SR's mother and uncle will also get arrested.  

---

In other plot predictions, AN will find out that DJ is her real mom after she is rescued from being kidnapped.  

• Insightful 1