[Drama 2024] My Sweet Mobster/The Woman Who Plays, 놀아주는 여자

larus

Spoiler

Um Tae Goo And Han Sun Hwa Escape A Dangerous Situation In

Um Tae Goo And Han Sun Hwa Escape A Dangerous Situation In "My Sweet Mobster"

JTBC drama “My Sweet Mobster” has shared new stills ahead of its upcoming episode!

“My Sweet Mobster” is a romance drama with surprising twists starring Um Tae Goo as Seo Ji Hwan, a man who has overcome his troubled past, and Han Sun Hwa as Go Eun Ha, a kids’ content creator.

Spoilers

In the previous episode of “My Sweet Mobster,” Go Eun Ha inadvertently followed the Thirsty Deer employees to a meat processing factory. Without having time to grasp the situation, she started helping with the packaging work. Eun Ha ended up trapped in a freezer at -18 degrees Celsius with Seo Ji Hwan due to Jung Man Ho (Lee Yoo Joon), who was trying to bring her and Seo Ji Hwan together.

However, Jung Man Ho lost the key to the storage, and the freezer door could not be opened, so Seo Ji Hwan and Eun Ha had to rely on each other’s body heat to fight the fierce cold.

In the released photos, Seo Ji Hwan is seen carrying a collapsed Go Eun Ha out of the storage, capturing attention. Their pale complexions hint at the fierce struggle they faced inside the cold storage.

my-sweet-mobster-2.jpg

Additionally, the anxious expressions of Kwak Jae Soo (Yang Hyun Min), Jung Man Ho, Yang Hong Gi (Moon Dong Hyuk), and Lee Dong Hee (Jaechan), who are gathered in front of Seo Ji Hwan, also draw attention. One of the Thirsty Deer employees even sheds tears under Seo Ji Hwan’s stern scolding. When Go Eun Ha, who had been observing the situation, joins in, the hospital room turns chaotic.

Most importantly, this incident is expected to be an opportunity for Go Eun Ha to discover another side of Seo Ji Hwan that she didn’t know before, bringing them even closer.

my-sweet-mobster-3.jpg

my-sweet-mobster-5.jpg

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-4.jpg

The next episode of “My Sweet Mobster” airs on July 3 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1672320wpp/um-tae-goo-and-han-sun-hwa-escape-a-dangerous-situation-in-my-sweet-mobster

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

20240704013956_my-sweet-mobster-1-.jpg?s

"My Sweet Mobster" Heads Into 2nd Half On Steady Ratings

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” continues to garner viewership at a steady pace!

According to Nielsen Korea, the July 3 broadcast of Han Sun Hwa and Um Tae Goo’s “My Sweet Mobster” achieved an average nationwide viewership rating of 2.5 percent, seeing a similar score to its previous episode’s record and personal best of 2.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1672493wpp/my-sweet-mobster-heads-into-2nd-half-on-steady-ratings

• Like 1

This drama is still continuing to be my guilty pleasure, silly, sexy, tiny bit of social conscience, enjoy the cast, the lead couple has good chemistry....really hope to see UM Tae Goo in other lead roles, I know many swoon for his voice, but his eyes are honestly expressive, in a way that makes me want to see how he would play other characters

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Spoiler

Um Tae Goo And Kwon Yool Embark On Rescue Mission In

Um Tae Goo And Kwon Yool Embark On Rescue Mission In "My Sweet Mobster"

JTBC drama “My Sweet Mobster” has shared new stills ahead of its upcoming episode!

“My Sweet Mobster” is a romance drama with surprising twists starring Um Tae Goo as Seo Ji Hwan, a man who has overcome his troubled past, and Han Sun Hwa as Go Eun Ha, a kids’ content creator.

Spoilers

Previously, Seo Ji Hwan frantically searched for his employee Jung Yoon Taek (Kim Hyun Gyu), who suddenly went missing while working at Thirsty Deer. Upon learning that Jung Yoon Taek had been captured by a rival organization, Seo Ji Hwan is now determined to personally rescue him.

The newly released stills reveal Seo Ji Hwan and Joo Il Young (Kim Hyun Jin) in the midst of their mission to save Jung Yoon Taek. In one image, Seo Ji Hwan’s serious expression reflects his careful vigilance as he waits for the right moment to act outside the building. Another photo shows prosecutor Jang Hyeon Woo (Kwon Yool), who has been tracking Jung Yoon Taek’s whereabouts, joining the operation to provide strong support. His typically gentle demeanor is replaced by a cold, charismatic gaze as he confronts the rival organization.

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-01-3.jpeg

my-sweet-mobster-01-2.jpeg

my-sweet-mobster-01-4.jpeg

As Seo Ji Hwan and Jang Hyeon Woo have consistently clashed over Go Eun Ha, how will this operation impact their dynamic? Will they successfully rescue Jung Yoon Taek?

my-sweet-mobster-01.jpeg

The next episode of “My Sweet Mobster” airs on July 4 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1672629wpp/um-tae-goo-and-kwon-yool-embark-on-rescue-mission-in-my-sweet-mobster

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 8! :).

20240704231948_My-Sweet-Mobster.jpg?s=90

"My Sweet Mobster" Wraps Up 1st Half Of Run On Its Highest Ratings Yet

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” has hit a new all-time high in viewership!

On July 4, the romantic comedy starring Han Sun Hwa, Um Tae Goo, and Kwon Yool climbed to its highest ratings yet ahead of the second half of its run.

According to Nielsen Korea, the eighth episode of “My Sweet Mobster” scored an average nationwide rating of 2.8 percent, marking a new personal record for the show.

Congratulations to the drama’s cast and crew!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1672812wpp/my-sweet-mobster-wraps-up-1st-half-of-run-on-its-highest-ratings-yet

• Blob 1

On 6/26/2024 at 7:32 PM, orion00 said:

Lol first kiss in episode 5

Wow! This kiss takes me right back to the kisses in 2009 :D

42330e7bca930ea3bcb8394c7498f8abe08c71bb

Glad they improved over the years. lol

On 7/4/2024 at 8:31 AM, Gaia2u said:

This drama is still continuing to be my guilty pleasure, silly, sexy, tiny bit of social conscience, enjoy the cast, the lead couple has good chemistry....really hope to see UM Tae Goo in other lead roles, I know many swoon for his voice, but his eyes are honestly expressive, in a way that makes me want to see how he would play other characters

This drama is still on my watchlist. Please let me know when it ends. If the ending is any good, I think I will give it a try. It does look like a fun drama.

On 6/21/2024 at 7:50 AM, orion00 said:

Uhm Tae Goo is the next k-drama oppa

Just curious, how many k-oppas do you have ?

• Like 1

Um Tae Goo, Han Sun Hwa, And Kwon Yool's Love Triangle Heats Up In

Um Tae Goo, Han Sun Hwa, And Kwon Yool's Love Triangle Heats Up In "My Sweet Mobster"

JTBC drama “My Sweet Mobster” has released new stills ahead of the second half of the series!

Spoilers

Following recent episodes, the romance between Seo Ji Hwan and Go Eun Ha appears to be progressing. They were gradually getting to know each other, with mutual interest and curiosity. Notably, the revelation that Seo Ji Hwan recognized Go Eun Ha as the girl from his childhood has sparked anticipation for a shift in their relationship.

However, Seo Ji Hwan was living a very different life from the one Go Eun Ha remembered, so he couldn’t reveal his identity hastily. Unaware of this, Go Eun Ha was deeply hurt by Seo Ji Hwan, who kept her at a distance by maintaining a strict tenant-landlord relationship, which saddened her. Go Eun Ha even surprised viewers by ending things with Seo Ji Hwan. Viewers are now curious about their unpredictable romance—whether Seo Ji Hwan will let Go Eun Ha go and why she decided to say goodbye.

Additionally, the actions of Jang Hyun Woo (Kwon Yool), closely tied to Seo Ji Hwan and Go Eun Ha, are also gaining attention. Previously cautious toward Seo Ji Hwan due to a past incident at a hotel, Jang Hyun Woo has now shown interest in Go Eun Ha and actively pursued her, intensifying the tension with Seo Ji Hwan.

Most importantly, Go Eun Ha views Jang Hyun Woo as her childhood playmate, adding intrigue to the intertwined story of these three individuals. Jang Hyun Woo sparked viewers’ imagination by reconnecting with Go Eun Ha and discussing her long-lost childhood playmate Hyun Woo, heightening curiosity about how their interactions will impact Go Eun Ha’s relationship with Seo Ji Hwan.

Finally, all eyes are on the showdown between Seo Ji Hwan and his longtime rival, the Kitty Gang. The rivalry between Seo Ji Hwan and Go Yang Hee (Lim Chul Soo), rooted in Seo Ji Hwan’s father Seo Tae Pyeong (Kim Roe Ha), has persisted from the past into the present. The recent kidnapping of Thirsty Deer employee Jung Yun Taek (Kim Hyun Kyu) has reignited their simmering conflict, hinting at even more trouble ahead.

The sense of crisis intensifies as Go Yang Hee brings up Go Eun Ha’s existence to Seo Ji Hwan. Adding to the tension, Seo Ji Hwan’s father Seo Tae Pyeong is set to be released from prison just days away. People are now eager to see whether Seo Ji Hwan and the Thirsty Deer employees can safeguard Go Eun Ha and their integrity against Seo Tae Pyeong and the Kitty Gang in the upcoming storyline.

my-sweet-mobster-stills.jpg

The next episode of “My Sweet Mobster” airs on July 10 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1673589wpp/um-tae-goo-han-sun-hwa-and-kwon-yools-love-triangle-heats-up-in-my-sweet-mobster

Here are the ratings for Episode 9! :).

20240711011144_my-sweet-mobster-0710.jpg

"My Sweet Mobster" Kicks Off Second Half With Steady Ratings

Han Sun HwaUm Tae Goo, and Kwon Yool’s “My Sweet Mobster” continues its lone ratings race!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 9 of JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 2.6 percent. This is a 0.2 percent decrease from its previous episode’s personal best score of 2.8 percent.

“My Sweet Mobster” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:50 p.m. KST. Don’t miss out!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1674037wpp/my-sweet-mobster-kicks-off-second-half-with-steady-ratings

Han Sun Hwa Goes On Blind Date With Lee Joon Behind Um Tae Goo's Back In "My Sweet Mobster"

Jul 10, 2024
by M Lim

JTBC drama “My Sweet Mobster” has teased an exciting cameo by Lee Joon in the next episode!

Spoilers

Previously, Seo Ji Hwan kept his identity as Hyun Woo a secret to preserve Go Eun Ha’s good memories of his past self and kept her at a distance. Hurt by this, Go Eun Ha asked for a breakup, further widening the gap between them. Despite this, Seo Ji Hwan’s feelings for her remain unchanged, sparking curiosity about the future of their relationship.

In the newly released stills, Lee Joon makes a surprise cameo appearance as Go Eun Ha’s blind date. The entrance of her extraordinary date, who appears with a rose in his mouth, causes Go Eun Ha to smile brightly, hinting at a positive atmosphere for their meeting.

my-sweet-mobster-lee-joon.jpeg

my-sweet-mobster-han-sun-hwa.jpeg

On the other hand, Seo Ji Hwan, who is secretly eavesdropping on their conversation, is visibly upset, his frown revealing his discomfort.

With a mix of cheesiness and witty remarks, Lee Joon’s character will aggressively flirt with Go Eun Ha, bringing a new twist to her relationship with Seo Ji Hwan.

my-sweet-mobster-um-tae-goo.jpeg

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-lee-joon-1.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1673898wpp/han-sun-hwa-goes-on-blind-date-with-lee-joon-behind-um-tae-goos-back-in-my-sweet-mobster

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Episode 10 got me rolling on the floor laughing! The story is so sweet, the acting so good, and there is so much comic relief, it is a good mid-week show! Thank you, writers and team!!

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! :).

20240712000634_Um-Tae-Goo-Han-Sun-Hwa.jp

"My Sweet Mobster" Ratings Rise To New All-Time High

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” is on the rise!

On July 11, viewership ratings for the romantic comedy starring Han Sun Hwa, Um Tae Goo, and Kwon Yool hit a new all-time high.

According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “My Sweet Mobster” scored an average nationwide rating of 3.0 percent, marking a new personal best for the series.

Congratulations to the drama’s cast and crew!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1674196wpp/my-sweet-mobster-ratings-rise-to-new-all-time-high

• Blob 1

My Sweet Mobster: Episodes 9-10

by DaebakGrits

Despite their unspoken mutual feelings for each other, our mobster and his leading lady intend to cut ties and go their separate ways. Our deerlings are not happy with the current state of affairs and take matters into their own hands, but will their cockamamy plans to parent-trap our OTP into starting a relationship be successful? Or will they backfire spectacularly (and hilariously)?

EPISODES 9-10

After hearing Eun-ha tell Ji-hwan that she no longer wanted to seem him, I braced myself for the worst case scenario: a prolonged separation — for me, anything over fifteen minutes — in which our time is spent watching the less-appealing secondary leads try and wedge themselves between our OTP. Turns out, I should have trusted our writers — and our deerlings — because they somehow managed to make the little speedbump in our favorite couple’s relationship not only palatable but downright entertaining. (You know, despite our hearts aching for them to reconcile and be all gosh darn cute again.)

As unwelcome as Eun-ha and Ji-hwan’s temporary separation was, I will begrudgingly admit that it served a purpose and gave our characters the time and space they needed to figure out their priorities. For Eun-ha, her decision to vacate Ji-hwan’s house and put some physical and emotional distance between them was entirely out of self-preservation — and not, as I previously suspected, because Hyun-woo revealed Ji-hwan’s childhood name. Instead, Hyun-woo admitted that, although he’s not the Hyun-woo she’s looking for, he did locate her missing friend. And, if she wanted to meet him, he would tell her his identity.

Eun-ha, remembering Ji-hwan’s previous words that sometimes people do not want to revisit certain memories, declines Hyun-woo’s offer. She feels responsible for leading the bad man (Ji-hwan’s father or one of his henchmen?) to Hyun-woo, and she doesn’t want to intrude on his current happiness if her presence will remind him of an unhappier time. This same thought process is what has her choosing to leave Ji-hwan’s household. If Ji-hwan wants to put up a landlord/tenant wall between them, she will not try to climb over it. No, she will retreat and protect herself before she falls too deeply for a man who has clearly stated he’s not romantically interested in her.

Of course, we all know that’s a big fat lie. He’s head over heels in love with her, and he pushed her away in order to protect her because she will either be physically caught in the crossfire of his enemies’ machinations or be devastated if something ever happened to him. By pushing her away, he thinks he’s protecting her. The problem is, though, when he went and told Eun-ha that she was “just his tenant” he never thought she’d — well, you know — act like a tenant and move out. (cue: shocked Pikachu meme).

Ji-hwan outwardly accepts Eun-ha’s decision, but inside he’s just as distraught as his deerlings, who don’t like to see Mommy and Daddy fighting. Can you blame them, though? They’re rooting for our OTP as much as we are, and they’re here to get us through the temporary separation of our favorite pairing by making us laugh with their parent-trapping antics. We all know Ji-hwan just needs a little shove in the right direction, and that shove comes in the form of our deerlings tricking Ji-hwan into thinking Eun-ha is on a blind date with another man.

The masquerade successfully incites Ji-hwan’s jealousy, and if his judgment wasn’t so clouded, maybe he would have questioned the strangeness of Eun-ha having a blind date on the ground floor of his company’s building before going downstairs to spy on her “date” with one of his more extroverted and flirtatious employees (a.k.a. his complete opposite). Unfortunately, beyond stirring up Ji-hwan’s green-eyed monster, the deerlings’ plan backfires spectacularly. But, on the bright side, watching Ji-hwan wrestle with his jealousy and then get caught (once again) in a seemingly compromising position with Ye-na was priceless.

As amusing as the deerlings’s faux-matchmaking attempt was to watch, there really was no need for them to try to make Ji-hwan jealous because that’s Hyun-woo’s job as the second male lead. And you know what? Even though I’m firmly on Team Ji-hwan — who isn’t? — Hyun-woo earned some brownie points with me this week when he set aside his biases and did his own research into Ji-hwan’s background.

The more he learns about Ji-hwan from Eun-ha, the more willing he’s become to put on his critical thinking cap and explore the possibility that Ji-hwan is not a brutally violent thug. And, after meeting with another witness to the incident at the hotel ten years ago, Hyun-woo confirms that Ji-hwan is not only a good guy but the person responsible for his own father’s incarceration. Unfortunately, it’s Ji-hwan’s sense of justice that has painted a very large target on his back, and now that Ji-hwan’s father has been released from prison, there’s not one but two dangerous men aiming their knives at him.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/07/my-sweet-mobster-episodes-9-10/

Watch: Han Sun Hwa, Um Tae Goo, Lee Joon, And More Showcase Sweet And Playful Chemistry On Set Of "My Sweet Mobster"

Jul 14, 2024
by S Nam

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” has shared a new making-of video!

Spoilers

The new making-of video begins with a behind-the-scenes look at Lee Joon’s special appearance in the drama. While filming, Han Sun Hwa mentions suddenly hearing the sound of thunder. Lee Joon remarks, “Thunder is getting married. Thunder, congratulations on your marriage!”

While filming another scene outdoors, Um Tae Goo and Han Sun Hwa pay careful attention to their movements for a nuanced action scene involving wires. In the scene that follows, Um Tae Goo and Han Sun Hwa film a sweet kiss scene with multiple takes to get the perfect angle.

Finally, the cast of “My Sweet Mobster” showcases fantastic chemistry while filming a dinner party scene together, filling the set with laughter.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1674514wpp/watch-han-sun-hwa-um-tae-goo-lee-joon-and-more-showcase-sweet-and-playful-chemistry-on-set-of-my-sweet-mobster

• Like 1

"Connection" Rated Most Buzzworthy Drama In Final Week On Air + Um Tae Goo Tops Actor List

My Sweet Mobster” stars Um Tae Goo and Han Sun Hwa took No. 1 and No. 3 respectively on this week’s actor list, while the hit romance climbed to No. 2 on the drama list.

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. SBS “Connection”
  2. JTBC “My Sweet Mobster”
  3. JTBC “Miss Night and Day”
  4. tvN “The Auditors”
  5. tvN “The Player 2: Master of Swindlers
  6. KBS2 “Beauty and Mr. Romantic
  7. MBC “The Pork Cutlets”
  8. KBS1 “Su Ji and U Ri
  9. tvN “Serendipity’s Embrace”
  10. KBS2 “Dare to Love Me

While the drama list only includes series airing on broadcast television, the newly integrated actor list also includes cast members from OTT shows—and “The Whirlwind” star Sol Kyung Gu made this week’s list at No. 10.

1. Um Tae Goo (“My Sweet Mobster”)
  2. Lee Jung Eun (“Miss Night and Day”)
  3. Han Sun Hwa (“My Sweet Mobster”)
  4. Jeong Eun Ji (“Miss Night and Day”)
  5. Ji Sung (“Connection”)
  6. Shin Ha Kyun (“The Auditors”)
  7. Choi Jin Hyuk (“Miss Night and Day”)
  8. Kwon Yool (“Connection”)
  9. Lee Jung Ha (“The Auditors”)
  10. Sol Kyung Gu (“The Whirlwind”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1674555wpp/connection-rated-most-buzzworthy-drama-in-final-week-on-air-um-tae-goo-tops-actor-list

• Like 1

20240716084030_my-sweet-mobster-3-5.jpg?5 Times Um Tae Goo & Han Sun Hwa Faced Their Feelings In Episodes 9-10 Of "My Sweet Mobster"

Jul 16, 2024
by andyzar

My Sweet Mobster” is back after leaving everyone desiring to see more and more of cute Go Eun Ha (Han Sun Hwa) and adorkable Seo Ji Hwan (Um Tae Goo). As we got past the first half of the drama, what most viewers were expecting to see was the start of the dating era of our sweet main leads. However, before that, there were several emotional moments where both Eun Ha and Ji Hwan had to confront each other and themselves in order to resolve their problems.

Warning: spoilers from episodes 9-10 below! 

1. Go Eun Ha choosing to move out of Seo Ji Hwan’s house

Last week revealed to the viewers that Seo Ji Hwan is actually Go Eun Ha’s childhood friend and not prosecutor Jang Hyun Woo (Kwon Yool) as it had been hinted at since the beginning. However, Eun Ha denies to know the true identity of her old friend, despite prosecutor Jang offering to let her know. Nonetheless, all that matters to her at this point is to know he is alive and well since she thinks she was the reason why the mobsters took him away when he was young. And so she lets Ji Hwan know about this, along with her decision to leave his house after she has realized she has feelings for him and still believes he has none for her.

Trying to avoid falling deeper for him or having any type of misunderstanding between them, she also announces her decision to the rest of the Thirsty Deer family, who is reluctant to let her go after starting to bond so well. The proof of this is that even Jae Soo (Yang Hyun Min)—the most reluctant to accept Eun Ha into their house—starts to open up to her, teaming up with the rest of Ji Hwan’s men to make Ji Hwan pay for hiding his plans to confront Go Yang Hee on his own. At this point, she not only has become part of their group, but she also has started to get used to being around them. It feels like they are a true family, especially since they call her “sister-in-law” so easily with nobody stopping them.

2. Seo Ji Hwan and Go Eun Ha being jealous of each other

Since the Thirsty Deer family doesn’t want Eun Ha to go, they start to make a plan to force them to reconcile. And what could ignite the flames of love more than jealousy? So they take Eun Ha on an improvised blind date, where she meets a funny man (cameo by Lee Joon) that puts Ji Hwan in a pickle the moment he hears about it. It’s so much so that he can’t help but to spy on them, bringing some of the most comical moments in this week’s episodes, proving once again how much of a fool in love he can be.

But what Ji Hwan doesn’t expect is for Kang Ye Na (Song Seo Rin) to appear out of nowhere, blowing up his cover and ending up in an unexpected position where Eun Ha misunderstands and thinks that they were actually on date as well. Once again, these supporting characters bring more unnecessary drama than needed. And as expected, the plan of Ji Hwan’s men ends up backfiring and only makes Eun Ha and Ji Hwan grow further apart. It’s to the point where she decides to rent out the first apartment available for her, without her knowing that Ji Hwan himself had already leased a new apartment in order to give her a comfortable place to stay.

more

• Like 1

20240716084040_my-sweet-mobster-bts.jpg?

Han Sun Hwa, Um Tae Goo, And Kwon Yool Are Hard At Work Behind The Scenes Of "My Sweet Mobster"

Jul 16, 2024
by E Ezeji

JTBC drama “My Sweet Mobster” has shared behind-the-scenes photos featuring Um Tae Goo, Han Sun Hwa, and Kwon Yool!

“My Sweet Mobster” is a romance drama with surprising twists starring Um Tae Goo as Seo Ji Hwan, a man who has overcome his troubled past, and Han Sun Hwa as Go Eun Ha, a kids’ content creator.

The newly released behind-the-scenes photos capture the actors deeply focused on their scripts and monitoring their performances even during breaks. Um Tae Goo displays his professionalism by paying attention to every detail even during rehearsals.

my-sweet-mobster-3_25743b.jpg

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-7_f0fd0c.jpg

Han Sun Hwa is captured meticulously studying her script, repeatedly reading it to infuse her own unique color into the character’s emotions. To realistically portray the emotions of the “Penguin Couple,” she reviewed the filmed scenes and discussed them closely with her co-star Um Tae Goo.

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-4_9b71d9.jpg

my-sweet-mobster-2_343ac8.jpg

The photos also reveal behind-the-scenes moments from the cold storage scene, which earned Um Tae Goo and Han Sun Hwa the nickname “Penguin Couple.” Um Tae Goo and Han Sun Hwa, who are both wearing pale makeup and using a prop box as a shield, are seen laughing together, creating a heartwarming atmosphere.

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-1_5ab66f.jpg

The lovely photo of Han Sun Hwa, who plays kids’ content creator Go Eun Ha, and Kwon Yool, whose character Jang Hyun Woo has a crush on her, brings smiles to viewers’ faces. They are seen displaying their adorable chemistry while posing with colorful umbrellas.

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-5_1656f0.jpg

my-sweet-mobster-6_ebb4e6.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1674797wpp/han-sun-hwa-um-tae-goo-and-kwon-yool-are-hard-at-work-behind-the-scenes-of-my-sweet-mobster

• Like 1

Um Tae Goo And Han Sun Hwa Go On Their First Date In “My Sweet Mobster”

Jul 17, 2024
by E Ezeji

“My Sweet Mobster” is a romance drama with surprising twists starring Um Tae Goo as Seo Ji Hwan, a man who has overcome his troubled past, and Han Sun Hwa as Go Eun Ha, a kids’ content creator.

Spoilers

Previously in “My Sweet Mobster,” Seo Ji Hwan followed Joo Il Young’s (Kim Hyun Jin’s) advice about being honest with his feelings and mustered up the courage to confess to Go Eun Ha that he likes her. Go Eun Ha, who had grown tired of Seo Ji Hwan not showing his feelings, responded to his clumsy confession as if she had been waiting for it, and the two finally confirmed their feelings for each other.

The released stills capture Seo Ji Hwan and Go Eun Ha on their first date. Seo Ji Hwan, who appears to have been anticipating their time alone, is captured dressed up in a bright colored suit, looking more stylish than ever, while Go Eun Ha captures attention with an even more lovely appearance.

Especially intriguing is Seo Ji Hwan’s transformation, wearing a cute headband recommended by Go Eun Ha. His thoughtful actions and willingness to try anything she suggests will make Go Eun Ha fall for him all over again.

my-sweet-mobster-5_e1e825.jpg

my-sweet-mobster-4_0bd047.jpg

my-sweet-mobster-3_5d4a7a.jpg

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-2_934b90.jpg

The next episode of “My Sweet Mobster” airs on July 17 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1675227wpp/um-tae-goo-and-han-sun-hwa-go-on-their-first-date-in-my-sweet-mobster

• Like 2

20240718010911_my-sweet-mobster-2-5.jpg?“My Sweet Mobster” Remains Steady With Solid Ratings

Jul 18, 2024
by J Lee

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” is holding steady in viewership ratings!

According to Nielsen Korea, Episode 11 of the drama scored an average nationwide viewership rating of 2.9 percent. This marks a slight decrease from the previous week’s 3.0 percent, which is the drama’s highest rating to date.

“My Sweet Mobster” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1675302wpp/my-sweet-mobster-remains-steady-with-solid-ratings