[Drama 2023] Castaway Diva, 무인도의 디바

larus

20231025083546_Park-Eun-Bin-Castaway-DivPark Eun Bin Finds Modern Society Fascinating After Years On A Deserted Island In “Castaway Diva”

Oct 25, 2023
by M. Lim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Castaway Diva” has shared a new sneak peek of Park Eun Bin entering the digital world!

“Castaway Diva” is a new romantic comedy starring Park Eun Bin as Seo Mok Ha, an aspiring singer who gets stranded on a deserted island while traveling to Seoul for an audition. The drama marks the reunion of director Oh Choong Hwan and writer Park Hye Ryun, who previously worked together on “While You Were Sleeping” and “Start-Up.”

The newly released stills capture Seo Mok Ha’s return to civilization after being rescued from a deserted island after 15 years. In stark contrast to her days of toiling for abalones and snails, the new images portray Seo Mok Ha surrounded by a tempting array of snacks, soft drinks, fruits, and other delectable foods. Reveling in the flavors of seasonings after years without them, she wholeheartedly embraces these newfound culinary delights.

Park-Eun-Bin-Castaway-Diva-2.jpeg

Other pictures also show Seo Mok Ha’s curious gaze fixed upon digital devices like smartphones and laptops. While she remains a novice in the realm of modern technology, her attempts to navigate a laptop display a gradual adjustment to modern society.

Spoiler

Park-Eun-Bin-Castaway-Diva-1.jpeg

Park-Eun-Bin-Kim-Hyo-Jin-3.jpeg

Having been disconnected from the outside world for 15 years, Seo Mok Ha is completely in the dark about current events. Nonetheless, her survival skills, honed in a world where even water and fire were precious commodities, will shine as she faces this new world. Will Seo Mok Ha successfully adapt to her fresh start?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621986wpp/park-eun-bin-finds-modern-society-fascinating-after-years-on-a-deserted-island-in-castaway-diva

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

by lo_ve, October 27, 2023

Lee Yoo Joon is confirmed to join the upcoming romantic comedy K-drama Castaway Diva.

On October 27, it was officially confirmed that Lee Yoo Joon will added to the cast of the tvN's Saturday and Sunday K-drama Castaway Diva

Lee Yoo Joon will work with confirmed casts Park Eun Bin, Kim Hyo Jin, Chae Jong Hyeop, VIXX's Cha Hak Yeon, Kim Joo Heon, and Bae Gang Hee.

Castaway Diva will revolve around the story of Mok Ha who accidentally ends up on a deserted island and manages to survive alone for 15 years. When she was rescued, she had to adjust to the modern society and plans to continue her dreams of becoming a singer.  

The upcoming K-drama will be the collaboration work of director Oh Choong Hwan (Big Mouth) and writer Park Hye Ryun (Pinocchio). This will be their third project together as they also paired up in the K-dramas Start-Up and While You Were Sleeping.

Lee Yoo Joon will portray the role of Jung Ho, the father of Mok Ha, Park Eun Bin's character. 

Castaway Diva will officially premiere on October 28 at 9:20 PM KST. The K-drama can also be viewed on the OTT platforms TVING and Netflix. 

qYqoQ8_2f.jpg

This will be the third project of Lee Yoo Joon with the production team. He was also part of the K-dramas Start-Up and While You Were Sleeping which the director and writer collaborated.

Castaway Diva will be the first official K-drama project of Lee Yoo Joon. This year, he made a special appearance in the K-dramas Revenant and Mask Girl. He also appeared in the movie My Worst Neighbor

Lee Yoo Joon is known for being part of the cast of the K-dramas Taxi DriverWhat's Wrong with Secretary KimSignal, and more.

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-yoo-joon-joins-park-eun-bin-in-castaway-diva

• Thanks 3

by Lily Alice, October 27, 2023
6 2

tvN's upcoming weekend drama Castaway Diva dropped new stills depicting Seo Mok Ha trying to adapt to the world outside the deserted island. 

Castaway Diva depicts the journey of Seo Mok Ha (Park Eun Bin), an aspiring singer rescued from a deserted island after having gone missing for 15 years.

In the stills, Seo Mok Ha is shown leaving her life on the deserted island behind and stepping into a new world. Unlike her struggles on the island, where she had to collect abalones and conches, Seo Mok Ha no longer has to hunt for her food. In the stills, she can be seen munching on a variety of snacks, which are now readily available. 

XdevgX_2f.png

Seo Mok Ha's fascination with digital devices is also evident. Her eyes show curiosity as she gazes at a smartphone, which is unlike the vintage flip phone. Although she may not be proficient yet, her attempt to use a laptop suggests she is gradually adapting to modern society.

qYqoA5_2f.png

E58Ppb_2f.png

For 15 years, she was cut off from civilization, leaving her in complete darkness about the developing world. 

Will Seo Mok Ha overcome the obstacles she faces due to her long absence from modern society?

Castaway Diva premieres tomorrow (October 28) on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/park-eun-bin-tries-adapting-to-modern-society-in-new-stills-of-castaway-diva

• Like 1

Premiere Watch: Castaway Diva

by missvictrix

2023101914505469480_1.jpg

Time slot: Saturday-Sunday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Romance, drama, coming-of-age, music
Episode count: 12

Reasons to watch: Can I get a drumroll, please? One of the most anticipated dramas of 2023 is finally here, and with it we get not only the next collab of writer Park Hye-ryun and PD Oh Chun-hwan (of While You Were Sleeping and Start Up fame), but Park Eun-bin’s first drama since her Daesang. And as if that weren’t enough, we have a healing drama with a female mentor/mentee friendship at its core (with the wonderful Kim Hyo-jin). And as if that weren’t enough, we also have Chae Jong-hyeop (a.k.a. Potato Boy) and Cha Hak-yeon as brothers who take our castaway diva under their wing(s). There is practically no chance on earth that this won’t be a wonderful smash hit, so get ready to press play, everyone!

TL;DR: It. is. finally. here.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/premiere-watch-castaway-diva/

image_readtop_2023_801062_16976941215668

Park Eun-bin, ‘Diva of the Desert Island’, expressed her thoughts on appearing on the show. On the afternoon of the October 19th, an online live production press conference for tvN's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Diva of the Deserted Island' (written by Park Hye-ryeon and Eun-yeol, directed by Oh Choong-hwan) was held. Director Oh Choong-hwan, Park Eun-bin, Kim Hyo-jin, Chae Jong-hyeop, Cha Hak-yeon, and Kim Joo-heon attended the event.

Park Eun-bin plays the role of Seo Mok-ha, who endured alone on a deserted island for 15 long years. Park Eubin chose ‘Diva on a Deserted Island’ as her comeback project a year after ENA’s ‘Weird Lawyer Woo Young-woo’, which caused a craze last year.

Park Eun-bin said, “When I decided to appear, I wanted to be light-hearted, but there was a lot to do. “In hindsight, I thought, ‘I made a difficult choice,’” she said. “But I don’t regret it.” “I needed it and it was helpful,” she said.

She continued, “She is a pure friend with a dream, she is good at singing, she can play the guitar as a hobby, she must know how to swim in the ocean to survive, and she must basically speak the dialect. “It was a new challenge,” she said. “There were times when I was frustrated, but I worked hard because it was my choice.”

‘Diva of the Deserted Island’ is a drama that depicts the diva challenge of Seo Mok-ha (played by Park Eun-bin), an aspiring singer who was rescued from a deserted island after 15 years. It will be broadcast for the first time on Saturday the 28th at 9:20 PM as a follow-up to ‘The Sword of Aramun’.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2023/10/801062/

29W0R1A6T3_1.jpg

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/29W0R1A6T3

• Like 1

‘Diva of the desert island’ Park Eun-bin, how did she survive on the desert island?

58701_74886_4442.jpg

The reason why Park Eun-bin, the 'diva of the desert island', was stranded on a desert island is revealed. tvN's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Diva on a Deserted Island' (written by Park Hye-ryun and Eun-yeol, directed by Oh Choong-hwan), which is set to premiere on the 28th, is a drama that depicts the diva challenge of Seo Mok-ha (Park Eun-bin), an aspiring singer who was rescued from a deserted island after 15 years.

Seo Mok-ha grows up as the only daughter of her single father, who runs a raw fish restaurant in Chunsam Island, but due to an accident, she is stranded on an uninhabited island for 15 years. She is an ordinary girl who dreamed of becoming a singer, but for some reason she was stranded on a deserted island. It raises curiosity about how she survived that long time. Even in the published photos, you can get a glimpse of Seo Mok-ha's drifting to an uninhabited island, which arouses interest. From the moment he landed on the uninhabited island, 15 years later, you can feel the change in Seo Mok-ha, who has now been completely reborn as a person from the uninhabited island.

Her T-shirt, which had maintained its vivid green color at the time of her drift, has faded to the point where it is difficult to guess its original color, and her bobbed hair has also grown long. In addition, you can feel the strength in the expression of Seo Mok-ha, who must have been self-sufficient for a long time on an uninhabited island. Here, the SOS rescue signal made up of countless stones in the middle of the sandy beach attracts attention. Attention is focused on whether Seo Mok-ha, who spends lonely days fighting alone on a deserted island and constantly sends messages to the outside world that she is here, will be able to receive a rescue response. tvN's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Diva of the Uninhabited Island', which will reveal the mysterious story of Seo Mok-ha's arrival on the uninhabited island, will premiere at 9:20 pm on the 28th.

https://www.ize.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=58701

• Like 1

It's off to a promising start! I was not expecting some of the things that happened in that first episode. Definitely intense and interesting and I want to see more.

Also, I have to say that the match between the young version and the adult version of the lead actress is one of the better ones I've seen, both in looks and mannerisms. I've also admired Moon Woo Jin as a child actor in other things, but I didn't realize it was him until I checked Asianwiki. Wow, he's grown up! Still a great actor. About Jung Ki Ho...

Spoiler

Checking Asianwiki...his character only shows up in the past? What??!! There is no Jung Ki Ho, adult edition. I'm invested in that character now, he did so much for Seo Mok Ha. Please tell me he ran away and changed his name, and that we get to see him again!

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 1! :).

“Castaway Diva” Premieres To Promising Ratings + “My Dearest” Part 2 Hits New All-Time High

“Castaway Diva” Premieres To Promising Ratings + “My Dearest” Part 2 Hits New All-Time High

tvN’s “Castaway Diva” has joined the weekend ratings fray!

On October 28, the new romantic comedy starring Park Eun Bin, Chae Jong Hyeop, and VIXX’s Cha Hak Yeon (N) got off to a promising start. According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of “Castaway Diva” took first place in its time slot across all cable channels with an average nationwide rating of 3.2 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1622731wpp/castaway-diva-premieres-to-promising-ratings-my-dearest-part-2-hits-new-all-time-high

• Like 1

Watch: Park Eun Bin Dances To IVE And BLACKPINK In Fun “Amazing Saturday” Preview

Watch: Park Eun Bin Dances To IVE And BLACKPINK In Fun “Amazing Saturday” Preview

The stars of tvN’s new drama “Castaway Diva” are coming to “Amazing Saturday”!

On October 28, the popular variety show aired a sneak peek of its upcoming episode, which will feature Park Eun Bin, Chae Jong Hyeop, and VIXX’s Cha Hak Yeon (N)—who are currently starring in the romantic comedy “Castaway Diva”—as guests.

The newly released preview begins with Park Eun Bin promising to work hard, then impressing the cast with how perceptive she is during the program’s signature lyric guessing game. The actress also shows off her dancing skills by covering IVE’s smash hit “LOVE DIVE.”

Chae Jong Hyeop, on the other hand, reveals with a laugh that he hopes not to stand out too much during the show. Later, he also joins his co-star Park Eun Bin in dancing to BLACKPINK’s hit song “Shut Down.”

Finally, Cha Hak Yeon dishes on his past experience working together with host Boom on a radio show, before dancing to various hits by his own group VIXX.

The next episode of “Amazing Saturday” will air on November 4 at 7:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new preview below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vB0xm4FYQ

https://www.soompi.com/article/1622743wpp/watch-park-eun-bin-dances-to-ive-and-blackpink-in-fun-amazing-saturday-preview

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] Castaway Diva/Diva of the Deserted Island, 무인도의 디바- Park Eun Bin- Sat & Sun
Spoiler

Park Eun Bin Receives A Glimmer Of Hope From Cha Hak Yeon In “Castaway Diva”

Park Eun Bin Receives A Glimmer Of Hope From Cha Hak Yeon In “Castaway Diva”

Is Park Eun Bin about to be rescued on tvN’s “Castaway Diva”?

“Castaway Diva” is a new romantic comedy starring Park Eun Bin as Seo Mok Ha, an aspiring singer who gets stranded on a deserted island while traveling to Seoul for an audition. The drama marks the reunion of director Oh Choong Hwan and writer Park Hye Ryun, who previously worked together on “While You Were Sleeping” and “Start-Up.”

Spoilers

On the first episode of “Castaway Diva,” the resilient Seo Mok Ha managed to survive for 15 years on her own on an uninhabited island. However, at the very end of the episode, an unexpected glimmer of hope finally came her way: a mysterious flying object that Seo Mok Ha had never seen before, but that viewers immediately recognized as a drone.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, the person steering the drone is revealed to be none other than Kang Woo Hak (played by VIXX’s Cha Hak Yeon), a news reporter who just might be the answer to Seo Mok Ha’s prayers.

Meanwhile, Seo Mok Ha reacts with curiosity to the arrival of the unknown flying object hovering before her. As she has been trapped on an island for 15 years, Seo Mok Ha is unfamiliar with drones—but she still bravely grabs the drone and examines it carefully.

Park-Eun-Bin-3.jpegPark-Eun-Bin-2-1.jpegPark-Eun-Bin-3-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Cha-Hak-Yeon.jpeg

However, Kang Woo Hak isn’t alone as he inadvertently crosses paths with the stranded Seo Mok Ha. His brother Kang Bo Gyeol (Chae Jong Hyeop)—a variety show producing director—is also by his side, raising the question of whether this sibling duo will be able to rescue Seo Mok Ha at long last.

Spoiler

Chae-Jong-Hyeop-1.jpeg

To find out how Seo Mok Ha is finally rescued—and how she becomes entangled with these two brothers—catch the next episode of “Castaway Diva” on October 29 at 9:20 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1622749wpp/park-eun-bin-receives-a-glimmer-of-hope-from-cha-hak-yeon-in-castaway-diva

• Like 1

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. MBC “My Dearest” Part 2
  2. JTBC “Strong Girl Namsoon”
  3. tvN “Twinkling Watermelon”
  4. SBS “The Escape of the Seven”
  5. tvN “Arthdal Chronicles 2: The Sword of Aramun”
  6. MBC “A Good Day to Be a Dog”
  7. ENA “The Kidnapping Day”
  8. tvN “Castaway Diva”
  9. ENA “Evilive”
  10. KBS2 “Live Your Own Life

https://www.soompi.com/article/1622930wpp/my-dearest-and-its-stars-continue-reign-over-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings-2

• Like 1

I just watched episode 2 and I’m in love with the story and can’t wait to watch more. I wish episodes are released all at once so that I can binged-watch it. Although I’m a bit worried about getting 2nd ML syndrome (results from watching Start-Up for me…lol), I’m more concerned about the FL’s happiness. As long as she’s happy, content, and free from the pain of the past (same for Ki-ho), I think I’ll be satisfied with how this drama will end. 

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

“Castaway Diva” Ratings Rise Sharply For 2nd Episode

“Castaway Diva” Ratings Rise Sharply For 2nd Episode

tvN’s new drama “Castaway Diva” is on the rise!

On October 29, the romantic comedy starring Park Eun Bin saw a significant increase in viewership for its second episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of “Castaway Diva” scored an average nationwide rating of 5.2 percent, marking an impressive 2 percent jump from the drama’s premiere.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1622966wpp/castaway-diva-ratings-rise-sharply-for-2nd-episode

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, October 29, 2023
6 21

The rom-com Castaway Diva premiered with ratings of 3.17% (nationwide) and 3.45% (metropolitan), a promising start for the tvN drama. 

Castaway Diva tells the story of the journey of Seo Mok Ha (Park Eun Bin), an aspiring singer rescued from a deserted island after having gone missing for 15 years.

d04okD_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Castaway Diva?

Episode 2 of Castaway Diva will air on October 29 (Sunday). The K-drama is available to stream on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/park-eun-bin-s-castaway-diva-gets-a-promising-start-strong-girl-namsoon-hits-low

• Like 2

I just watched the first two episodes. I like the drama. It is an easy watch. But I have a little problem with the mystery of who is Kiho. And I have a feeling it will be a love triangle and I don`t understand why the mystery regarding Ki Ho. 

I really hope there is no love triangle in this drama. Why is necesary to hide who is Ki Ho? I don`t see the need. They hid the identity of Ki Ho and made the two brothers have similar vibe to old Ki Ho for us to guess. There isn`t a serious justification. Perhaps I undertstood why they hid Ki Ho`s identity when he was a minor but now he is 31-32 years old man. He can defend himself from his biological father if he will come to find him. And Mok Ha needs to know the truth especially if she is looking for her friend.

One of the two brothers is Ki Ho: Woo Hak looks like old Ki Ho, he doesn`t remember his past but Bo Geol has the personality, his job fits Ki Ho`s talent. I think Bo Gyeol is Ki Ho but I wish he isn`t. I am fine if Woo Hak is the old Ki Ho.   Gyeol is hiding something and maybe there is a good explanation why. Why Woo Hak lost his memory? They don`t want Woo Hak to find out the truth because it is painful? There has to be more to this mystery.

Let see how things will evolve. Maybe there won`t be a love triangle and things could be explain better.

• Like 1

See, I hope that Bo Gyeol is Ki Ho. Woo Hak does look like him more and is the right age and has the memory loss, but I feel like a) it's too obvious and b) he's slightly annoying? Whereas Bo Gyeol quietly watches and doesn't say anything. But he has a bit more nunchi and seems to be more sensitive to what Mok Ha is feeling and going through. Characters grow and change, but right now I just find Bo Gyeol more sympathetic.

Maybe both brothers are adopted and Woo Hak can't remember the past but Bo Gyeol CAN, and just isn't saying anything. (Also, if he can lie about his name, he can lie about his age?) Maybe there is something painful about Woo Hak's past that Bo Gyeol doesn't want to put him through by telling him about it? I don't know. 

I did think it was funny that the brothers work for YGN, though:

Spoiler

pin-20-joonni.jpg

(Same writer as Pinocchio)

• Like 2

Another theory about Ki-Ho’s identity is that he’s a different guy from the brothers. I say this because in Episode 1 he looked like he’s in the navy or something. He was in uniform while holding a briefcase. Maybe that was the last time he waited for her to show up before he left. Maybe… another possibility, one really sad one is that he died somehow when he’s older. 
In the trailer, there was an accident with four skeletons on the ground, I wonder what the connection is to the plot…hmm…

• Like 1

Castaway Diva: Episodes 1-2

by quirkycase

The newest rom-com featuring Park Eun-bin as a marooned pop-star-wannabe is here, and it’s off to a strong, emotional start! But be warned: the first episode isn’t for the fainthearted. We’re introduced to our heroine as a teenager, and the story of how she ends up on an uninhabited island is a dark one. Although we start off with a big helping of trauma, things take a lighter, brighter turn when our heroine finds herself reentering society with a new lease on life.

EPISODES 1-2

I did not expect such an intense opening! The first episode was surprisingly dark (centering around child abuse), but it blew me away with how emotionally affecting it was. Thanks to the impressive performances and writing, it was impossible not to root for the resilient kids at the heart of the story.

We start off in 2007 on Chunsam Island where we meet charismatic, lovable teenager SEO MOK-HA (Lee Re) whose defining trait is being a massive fan of pop star YOON RAN-JOO (Kim Hyo-jin). She’s beside herself when she gets a once-in-a-lifetime chance to sing on air with her idol through a call-in radio program, but her phone dies. Her tears result in aloof classmate KI-HO (Moon Woo-jin) letting her borrow his battery. However, his goodwill only lasts so long, and after minutes of her sobbing in joy because Ran-joo unnie is talking to her, he snatches the battery right out of her phone before she gets to sing.

Mok-ha’s dreams are dashed — but no matter. She can just enter a video contest Ran-joo is judging, win a contract, meet Ran-joo, and become a star. All she needs is video equipment… which Ki-ho happens to have. Lucky for her, he’ll do just about anything for cash, so she pays him to shoot her audition tape. He softens toward her when he realizes she’s not all talk but can really perform, and they strike up a friendship. They soon learn they have more in common than they thought.

Ki-ho has been doing odd jobs and stashing money for a while, trying to fund his escape. His policeman father is severely abusive, which caused his mom to leave. Ki-ho hides his bruises under long sleeves and a stoic façade. His initial dislike of Mok-ha was due to her sunny, carefree attitude that made her seem oblivious to suffering. It’s not until he sees the cops (including his father) at her father’s restaurant, and the bruises on Mok-ha’s arms, that he realizes how wrong his first impression was.

It’s enraging the way the cops blatantly take her father’s side despite clear evidence – and even his own admission! – that he abused Mok-ha. She’s so terrified of her father she’s trembling and crying, but Ki-ho’s dad makes her hug the abuser and even apologize for calling the cops.

Mok-ha loses all will to audition, but Ki-ho is determined to help her escape and realize her singing dreams. He turns the video in on her behalf and gets a call from the agency: Mok-ha won first place! He’s stunned when she turns the offer down. Mok-ha acts like she’s fine, but then she has a breakdown in the classroom when her peers talk over her. She screams and sobs, asking why no one is listening. Her classmates watch in shock and confusion – all except Ki-ho who understands all too well.

Sweet, wonderful Ki-ho goes all in to help Mok-ha the way no one has helped him. He draws a map to his house and instructs her to find him the next time her dad is violent. No matter when, he’ll leave with her. And he’s true to his word. When she shows up in the middle of the night, he grabs his emergency backpack and hops out his window. He buys them ferry tickets and calls Ran-joo’s agent to set up a meeting.

But they live in a small neighborhood, so of course they’re recognized before they can leave. Ki-ho sees Mok-ha’s dad about to reach the ferry and selflessly stays behind. The child is beaten to the point of hospitalization by Mok-ha’s dad, but he won’t get out of the way. (Why the heck is no one intervening while watching this grown man viciously beat a child?!) Even so, Mok-ha’s dad manages to get on the ferry. Mok-ha has nowhere to run now that the ferry has taken off; she’s so desperate, she throws herself into the water. Her father is horrified and tries to grab her, falling into the water himself.

Mok-ha wakes on the unfamiliar shore of an uninhabited island, shaken but unharmed. Her father, however, wasn’t so lucky. She finds his body on the beach. Meanwhile, with their bodies never found, both father and daughter are presumed dead. As the years go by, an even further traumatized Ki-ho continues going to the spot Mok-ha was supposed to meet Ran-joo at, in case Mok-ha appears.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/castaway-diva-episodes-1-2/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, haruhi17 said:

Another theory about Ki-Ho’s identity is that he’s a different guy from the brothers. I say this because in Episode 1 he looked like he’s in the navy or something. He was in uniform while holding a briefcase. Maybe that was the last time he waited for her to show up before he left. Maybe… another possibility, one really sad one is that he died somehow when he’s older. 

At this time, I like this theory more because Bo Gyeol not telling right now is annoying and incomprehensible to me. I will be sad if he is not alive but I like things to make sense more.  I am sure they will try an explanation. I hope it is a good one.

But knowing the kdrama patern, I am sure he is alive. Usually, the male lead is the protagonist, the old friend.

10 hours ago, frozentundra said:

See, I hope that Bo Gyeol is Ki Ho. Woo Hak does look like him more and is the right age and has the memory loss, but I feel like a) it's too obvious and b) he's slightly annoying? Whereas Bo Gyeol quietly watches and doesn't say anything. But he has a bit more nunchi and seems to be more sensitive to what Mok Ha is feeling and going through. Characters grow and change, but right now I just find Bo Gyeol more sympathetic.

I also think Bo Gyeol is Ki Ho because even with memory loss, Woo Hak is so bubbly, worry free and old Ki Ho was nothing like that, he was introvert. For me, Woo hak is not annoying. I can`t fault him to have this personality. He is a little immature but he showed that it is capable of deep thought. He was very observant of Mok Ha`s need and he is empathetic. 

Bo Gyeol is like an older brother, more mature and responsable. I don`t know anything about him because they did not showed us many things about him. He is thoughtful too, he gave Mok Ha new shoes and I am sure he hides some truths. He seems to want to protect his brother that`s why he doesn`t tell him much about his past. If he wants to stay silent about his true identity, he must have bigger reasons because, right now, I find it annoying (and that`s because I don`t see the whole picture). The only explanation that works for me (for now) is that his brother`s accident hides a bigger and painful truth. He stays silent about his identity because that has ramifications to another truth.   I will wait.

• Like 2