[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Yeah,i like epi 4 too..esp the time when they wake up in Dal Ja's apartment.

The two

(DalJa and Sae-Do) thought that something happen to the 2 of them and then when they saw TB

hahahahaha 3 some...

. :lol:

TB is such a sweet guy,though i didn't like any of his past characters in a drama,this is a good role for him IMO.

OMO!! that scene was sooo freaking hilarious..:lol: Sae Doo's expression was the funniest..where did he even get that idea? XD

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutiepie

ripgal, will you be uploading the rest of the chinese subbed eps to sendspace, i was going to upload them too for the subbers, do you want to share the uploading, i upload one week, you the next, what do you think?

2007-01-14 HQ NGs from creidesca's clubbox :lol:

sendspace link

megaupload link

Guest lotteworld

2007-01-14 HQ NGs from creidesca's clubbox :lol:

sendspace link

megaupload link

Ooooooooooooooh THANKS cutiepie!! (for putting it in the sendspace)... I am having soooooooooo much trouble downloading from CB today!! (dunno why... usually it's ok) Anyway, Thanks ALOT!!!!! :lol:

Meanwhile, I was watching episode 4 over AGAIN...Reallieeee luv the scenes where Taebong is teaching Dalja how to date this guy in the restuarant... is just soooo funnieee kakkaa~~ Anyway..... I was watching the preview....... and the preview make me think for a sec., that I think TaeBong will quit this so called "One-month fake lover" with Dalja...(because I saw TaeBong said to Dalja that "this kind" of relationship will not suitable with Dalja at the end...) but at the same time, TaeBong will find out that he starts to like/ luv Dalja after quitting this "job..." :(

PS... I m kinda of new here, and i dun understand, how come sum of the sentences are highlighted "black" in here.... .......?! :vicx:

Anyway, Cannot waittttt until tomR!!! .... kaka B)

Yeah,i like epi 4 too..esp the time when they wake up in Dal Ja's apartment.

The two

(DalJa and Sae-Do) thought that something happen to the 2 of them and then when they saw TB

hahahahaha 3 some...

. :lol:

TB is such a sweet guy,though i didn't like any of his past characters in a drama,this is a good role for him IMO.

HAHA, LMAO, I laughed so hard during that scene...lol...at first they were shocked, or well, a bit more than shocked, and then they went beserk after TB walked in...hahaha...

PS... I m kinda of new here, and i dun understand, how come sum of the sentences are highlighted "black" in here.... .......?! :vicx:

The black highlighted text is like a spoiler alert because some people didn't watch the episodes yet. :)

hey guys,

are there any english subs for this? the S2 site links to this thread but I dont see any english subs.

The subs are not out yet. WITHS2 site put soompi's link there in case people want to know more information about the drama. :)

Guest cutiepie

sure..that would be fine with me! =)

I am not sure whether i will able to get the eps as fast as you can tho..

cos lately everything's been moving so slow for me >.<

great! well i can definitely upload this week's subbed eps when it is out..but i probably won't be around to upload next week's so hopefully you can upload those :D

Guest dream_on

lol i already know i posted these once but my internet speed was super fast so i had to take advantage of it so here are mirror links~

Dalja's Spring E01 (MQ)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=65FYNID7

Dalja's Spring E02 (MQ)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSXNDXHQ

Dalja's Spring E03 (MQ)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C89OJH0V

Dalja's Spring E04 (MQ)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01AJGI02

LOL thanks for all the pictures!! HILARIOUS!!!!! :D their facial expressions kill me ahahaha

i just saw show power video and...

dalja and taebong did the kiss scene without any nggg -0- (besides the hat and angle but), whoaaaaa lol

anyway, can waitttttttttt till tomorrow , dalja is my favvvvvv ~

i just saw show power video and...

dalja and taebong did the kiss scene without any nggg -0- (besides the hat and angle but), whoaaaaa lol

I wonder if this is why we never got to see any NGed kiss scene b/w Min Ki and Eugene in RRLY?

Anyways, Dal Ja's Spring Making 02 (700k) is currently on queue for upload on my CB...I'll make a post when it's ready for DL...but for the moment, if you want to watch it, you can watch the 300k version here:

http://cgi.kbs.co.kr/cgi/crezio.cgi?title=...dra_dalja02_300

I wonder if this is why we never got to see any NGed kiss scene b/w Min Ki and Eugene in RRLY?

creidesca - thanks for the links to the NGs

cutiepie - thanks for giving us the non-cb links, you're an angel!

u know, min ki doesn't usually have any NGs on his dialogues. even in IRRLY!

his NGs are usually props or actions etc.

in fact in IRRLY, he gave a perfect almost minute long dialogue (hospital scene where BongSoon's grandma was dying)

after which Eugene NG'd hahahahaha!

in fact in IRRLY, he gave a perfect almost minute long dialogue (hospital scene where BongSoon's grandma was dying)

really? that's good for him.. but it'd be fun to see his NGs tho ^^

I just watched the NG clip and i noticed that indeed all of his NGs were not of dialogue errors.. more on actions..

Guest lotteworld

creidesca - thanks for the links to the NGs

cutiepie - thanks for giving us the non-cb links, you're an angel!

Hey ai* thksss for the message~ now it clear thgs up~ & no wonder... haha... :sweatingbullets:

Anyway... yeh, I found out there aren't many NGs for MINKI... Only Props and actions... like the NG at Dalja Spring, only the "food" that made him NG.... kakaka He is such a Smartieeee~~~~ so cute... :D

Hey ai* thksss for the message~ now it clear thgs up~ & no wonder... haha... :sweatingbullets:

Anyway... yeh, I found out there aren't many NGs for MINKI... Only Props and actions... like the NG at Dalja Spring, only the "food" that made him NG.... kakaka He is such a Smartieeee~~~~ so cute... :D

hehe, that reminds me of the NG scene from Be Strong Geum-soon...I don't know whether he ad-libbed in the part where he "spat" out particles of rice while speaking for that particular scene, but everyone sitting around the table gave this weird look as if they completely didn't expect it, and laughed, causing the NG.

Dal Ja's Spring MAKING 02 - Handa Shopping Network (700k)

dljssprlngmaking02asf00ok4.jpg

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

thanks for the new pictures from the filming site, shanmei

Guest aznchocol8luver

the thing i like bout this drama.. u dun realli kno who she's gunna end up with.. lol itz either the rich man or lee min ki... haha

articles from KBS DMZ on the 1/15 event:

채림, 달자 통해 다양한 경험할 수 있어 즐거워!

1월 15일 수원 드라마세트에서 진행된 <달자의 봄> 현장공개에서 만난 채림은 지난 12월 제작발표회때보다 좀 더 편안하고 즐거워보였다. 특히 채림은 달자를 통해 평소 해보지 못하는 노래나 춤 등에 도전을 할 수 있어 무척 즐겁다며 달자를 연기하는 소감을 밝혔고, 달자의 생각과 나레이션 중 80%정도는 공감한다고.

011604gf3.jpg

△ 밝은 모습으로 포즈 취하는 <달자의 봄>의 채림

그러나 인기에 비해 시청률이 다소 낮지 않느냐는 질문에 시청률이 10% 이상이면 많이 나오는 것이라고 생각한다면서, 무엇보다 시청자들이 즐겁게 보고 만족한다면 그걸로 충분하다고 말했다.

한편 ‘봉순영’에 이어 ‘달자’라는 이름이 다소 촌스럽지 않느냐고 하자 늘 촌스러운 이름의 배역을 맡는 것 같다고, 그러나 한 번 들으면 잊혀지지 않고 재미있어서 좋다는 반응.

011610rm6.jpg

△ 달자(채림)을 두고 연적으로 출연하는 엄기중(이현우)&강태봉(이민기)

33세 노처녀의 섬세한 심리 묘사와 상상과 패러디를 통한 재미있는 구성으로 많은 공감을 얻으며 화제가 되고 있는 <달자의 봄>. 매주 수, 목요일 밤 달자가 전하는 공감백배 이야기에 시청자들의 관심이 주목되고 있다.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1435490_14820.html

이혜영, 기다림 자체가 즐거운 드라마!

<달자의 봄>에서 위풍당당한 위선주 역할을 연기하고 있는 이혜영. 그동안 보여 왔던 캐릭터와는 사뭇 다르게 차분하면서도 차가운 연기를 선보이고 있는데, 의외로 이 연기에 대한 시청자들의 반응이 좋다.

011605rh7.jpg

△ 공형진은 이혜영이 '해피 바이러스'라고 칭찬을.

이에 대해 이혜영 역시, ‘여걸식스’에서와는 전혀 다른 모습이지만, 새로운 모습이라서 시청자들의 호응이 좋은 것 같다며, 본인 역시 늘 하던 역이 아니어서 새롭고 재미있다고. 아직도 위선주라는 캐릭터를 다 이해하지 못했고 늘 연구하고 있다는 이혜영은 주변에 있는 친구들로부터 많은 얘기를 들으며 배우고 있다고 한다.

이혜영 본인이 ‘달자’를 맡았다면 어땠겠느냐는 질문에 “처음에는 달자가 내 캐릭터인 줄 알았고, 잘할 수 있을 거라고 생각했다. 그러나 지금은 채림씨가 연기하는 걸 보니 너무 잘한다는 생각이 들고, 나는 위선주가 매력 있고 만족한다.”고

011606za2.jpg

△ <달자의 봄>에서 호흡을 맞추는 이혜영과 공형진

평소에는 공형진과 신나게 놀다가도 촬영이 들어가면 목소리 톤을 낮추고, 차갑게 변하는 것만으로도 너무 재미있다면서, 이 드라마는 기다림 자체가 너무 즐겁다고 한다.

한편 호흡을 맞추는 공형진은 “이혜영은 우리 촬영장의 해피바이러스다. 워낙 천성이 밝고 맑다.”며 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다

http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1435488_14820.html

<달자의 봄>의 세 남자! 공형진&이민기&이현우

<달자의 봄>에서 바람기 다분한 신세도 역을 연기하고 있는 공형진은 기존에 해보지 않은 캐릭터여서 많은 고민을 한다고. 한편 코믹한 캐릭터를 없애려고 노력해도, 본인 안에 잠재되어 있는 끼가 스멀 스멀 나온다고 했다.

011607hw2.jpg

△ <달자의 봄>에서 신세도 역을 맡고 있는 공형진

수많은 취재기자들이 모여 있는 촬영장에서도 재치 있는 입담으로 끊임없이 웃음을 선사한 공형진은 역시나 동료들이 뽑는 현장의 분위기메이커! 전작인 ‘연애시대’를 모니터링하다가 스스로 자신의 모습에 각성하고, 운동을 시작해서 5개월만엔 8Kg을 감량하기도 했다.

011608zl6.jpg

△ 달자의 상대배역 강태봉 역의 이민기

한편, 친구들과 있을 때면 전혀 그렇지 않는다면서도, 기자회견에서는 말이 없고 숫기 없어지는 이민기. 늘 연상과 연기를 하게 되는 것 같다는 질문에 본인이 동갑이랑 연기를 하면 시트콤 같지 않겠느냐고 도리어 반문하기도.

011609tq5.jpg

△ 이민기와 연적을 이루는 엄기중 역의 이현우

또 매번 비슷한 역할을 맡아 온 이현우는 처음 연기를 할 때, 카메라 뒤에 이렇게 많은 사람들이 있는 줄 미처 몰랐었다고... 연기는 늘 힘들지만 그래도 이제 ‘환경’에 조금 적응된 것 같다고 한다. 한편 앨범이 언제쯤 발매되는지 묻자 이제 ‘가수 이현우’로 생각해주는 사람이 별로 없는 듯 하다고 웃으면서, 달자가 끝날 쯤 앨범이 발매될 예정이라고 했다.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1435485_14820.html

Archived