[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest leeesax3

Hey guys! Just finished episode 16 lol, the oh mama parody was so funny!

btw.. i was just wondering if we could compile a list of all the parodies on the show? because there were quite a few.. and some of them i couldn't really get.. like the dramas they were from?

1. Oh mama parady --Goong

Btw.. everyone was talking about some bed parody? was that refering to the part she kept on hitting her head?? where is that from?

the only one thats coming to head rite is Hwangjini parody :D

the one wen she wears that big wig!! heres a picture of it

20070220112517220a3_112517_0.jpg pic credit to yahoo

i dont remember the "kill Bill" parody :unsure:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cartoonangel

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/a3/200...a3_112517_0.jpg pic credit to yahoo

It was in the very first episode. hen Dal Ja grows up to be 33 and then she got lost on the way to get the clothes for the show. and her boss yelled at her and said that "you are this old already and you still don't know how to follow directions?!"

when she heard that, the kill bill thing came on. It was also earlier on when SunJoo did not want to wear the pants that the show was promoting!

Hope that helped!

Btw.. can someone tell me what the bed parody is?? I still don't know it! I might have watched it and not realize it? Where is it from?

Guest arielcc

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/a3/200...a3_112517_0.jpg pic credit to yahoo

Let's see what we have:

1. Kill Bill - DJ & SJ's swordplay in Episode 1

2. Superman - when DJ imagining herself flying trying to intercept KJ's namecard that he was putting back into his trousers pocket Episode 2

3. In mood for love - the hot kiss in Episode 2

4. hwang Jin Yi- In Episode 7

5. Casablanca - the 1940/50s getup with them on the bridge speaking with low & high pitch voices :lol: Episode 10

6. Titanic - DJ imagining TB & HY together Episode 11

7. Goong - DJ pleading with her mum after they found out about TB (the Oh mamama..) Episode 16

8. Romeo & Juliet - Episode 17 (haven't got to watch this yet.. :( just from the pics that U guys posted..)

Not really a parody but an allusion to it

1. Pretty woman - when DJ brought TB to buy new clothes Episode 2

2. Dae Jang Guem (ops check spelling) - when DJ, SD & TB cooked for SJ Episode 3

3. Goong - TB & DJ doning the luminous wigs Episode 16

4. Autumn's tale - DJ telling TB they may be related Episode 16

I'm just listing what i recall off hand. Correct me if there's a mistake in the episode reference or sequence. There are more to be listed. Mayb we can all input to complete the list then perhaps Ovette can even include it the 1st page reference as a highlight for those who are interested in the drama.

:huh: Don't recall there's any bed parody... has it been confused with the bed scene between TB & DJ in Episode 15? That wasn't a parody as far as I recall :P

Guest wls2948

I was just thinking whether Tae Bong will be the marrying kind or not......they are living as HUSBAND and WIFE in all ways except one.- thhey are not legally married.... if Tae Bong wants to continue a live in arrangement with Dal Ja, wouldn't that be something of a "risk" to Dal Ja? We all know girls stand to lose more in such an arrangement...without the commitment of marriage, Tae Bong can just walk away from their relationship with no strings atttached... just my thoughts cos this drama is going to end soon....

Guest arielcc

I was just thinking whether Tae Bong will be the marrying kind or not......they are living as HUSBAND and WIFE in all ways except one.- thhey are not legally married.... if Tae Bong wants to continue a live in arrangement with Dal Ja, wouldn't that be something of a "risk" to Dal Ja? We all know girls stand to lose more in such an arrangement...without the commitment of marriage, Tae Bong can just walk away from their relationship with no strings atttached... just my thoughts cos this drama is going to end soon....

But like you say it's going to end and I think they'll keep the best for the last. Not sure if they will end the drama with a wedding but definately the 'I love you' part should be the culmination.

Wasn't one of the requirements toward marriage that Grandma set out was for the both of them to receive the approval of their parents? DJ & TB are taking the step in that direction in today's episode. Furthermore, DJ's mom is against TB because she sees TB as a 'kid'. With TB attempting to fullfill his dream, there's chance DJ's mom will come to accept. The preview of EP 18 suggests that TB doesn't want help from his ex-gf, and likely if DJ offers the money, he wouldn't go for it either. How can he prove himself worthy of DJ's mom (show that he's capable of taking care of DJ) if he takes DJ's money or his ex-gf's? It might allow him his bento business, but it goes to show that DJ will be the one supporting him in money matters; he'd be no better than what DJ's mom thought him to be. And if he accepts DJ's money once, the next time it's offered, it will be that much easier to accept again rather than refuse, which is something I'm sure TB doesn't want happening...there might be even a time when DJ will regret their relationship over the matter as well.

Guest cartoonangel

Hmm.. for some reason, I don't think DJ and TB are going to get married in the end either. I still think they will still end up together but maybe with sort of a woman's liberation of indepedence from DJ?? Oh man.. theres too many possbilities to this drama! I don't want it to end though =(

Guest cwtan72

i think the bedroom scene (DJ's recollection of all the knocking) was a parody of that between Kim Jung Eun and Lee Seo Jin in Lovers 2006...

Let's see what we have:

:huh: Don't recall there's any bed parody... has it been confused with the bed scene between TB & DJ in Episode 15? That wasn't a parody as far as I recall :P

Guest amane~matsuo

Annyeong Yeorobun~! heehee.

I love Dal Ja & Tae Bong`s loveteam but then.. I also find Se Do & Seon Ju as a queer pair but I guess opposite`s do attract, I wanna see them together in the end..! with the baby and everything <33

..mmkaay it just love SD & SJ too ^^

Wasn't one of the requirements toward marriage that Grandma set out was for the both of them to receive the approval of their parents? DJ & TB are taking the step in that direction in today's episode. Furthermore, DJ's mom is against TB because she sees TB as a 'kid'. With TB attempting to fullfill his dream, there's chance DJ's mom will come to accept. The preview of EP 18 suggests that TB doesn't want help from his ex-gf, and likely if DJ offers the money, he wouldn't go for it either. How can he prove himself worthy of DJ's mom (show that he's capable of taking care of DJ) if he takes DJ's money or his ex-gf's? It might allow him his bento business, but it goes to show that DJ will be the one supporting him in money matters; he'd be no better than what DJ's mom thought him to be. And if he accepts DJ's money once, the next time it's offered, it will be that much easier to accept again rather than refuse, which is something I'm sure TB doesn't want happening...there might be even a time when DJ will regret their relationship over the matter as well.

I've watch Ep 16 yet. But I was just thinking, if TB is to accept money from someone.. wouldn't it make more sense for him to accept it from his family? Instead of taking money from either the current or ex-gf. Sure, either way he's still not able to prove to DJ's mom that he's capable of taking care of DJ. But if you ask me, taking a loan from the family sure beats taking a loan from the current or (worst) the ex-gf. Btw, what is he doing working at the construction site??? He's a highly educated young man and even if he doesn't want to work in a law firm, surely he can get a pretty good paying job, no?

I don't think the show will end with TB & DJ marrying each other, to have them getting married so soon is a bit unrealistic. They still have so much to learn abt each other. I hope the show will end with the both of them getting accepted by their respective family, TB working towards getting that restaurant and the both of them learning more abt each other, getting more comfortable and trusting each other more.

And thanks for My Immortality for the translation of the NG scene.. makes a lot more sense after that. :)

I've watch Ep 16 yet. But I was just thinking, if TB is to accept money from someone.. wouldn't it make more sense for him to accept it from his family? Instead of taking money from either the current or ex-gf. Sure, either way he's still not able to prove to DJ's mom that he's capable of taking care of DJ. But if you ask me, taking a loan from the family sure beats taking a loan from the current or (worst) the ex-gf.

I believe he's already refused help from family...he borrowed from his Grandpa if you remembered he still owes his Grandpa, but he was not willing to work for his Grandpa to pay it off.

Guest ovette

aww!! all the sweet moments!! thank you sooo much! :)

i ENVY those people who saw them....!! i wish i saw them too :(

as for the list of parodies... some of which i remembered :

kill bill

in the mood for love 'hot kiss scene'

superman (i think this was on ep3)

snow white/ cinderella

lady vengeance (KiJeong's ex)

dae jang geum

casablanca

titanic

the bodyguard

goong

romeo and juliet (yesterday's episode!)

... that's all that i remembered lol! hrm.. we can put it on the first post, but how? :)

Guest arielcc

How about the Classic parody??? and the Sympathy for Lady Vengeance parody??? LOL!

If you mean the Classic parody is where DJ imagined TB coming with a big car and telling her that he is a lawyer, then it is Casablanca. The original starred Humphrey Bogart. Only realised when I saw the original clip from one of the making of clips. Didn't watch Lady Vengeance... can anyone help?

Just finish watching Episode 17. What was troubling SD? The scene with the two mothers in the house was so funny. They thought that TB and DJ took their own life or something. Then when they finally muttered enough courage to go in and check on them, only to find them sitted up and greeting them. The mothers screamed as if they'd seen ghost! Ha ha ha.. :lol:

Yeah! We should definetely put them on the first page!

.. where was the bodyguard from??

Body guard reference was when TB got hit by the broom. in Episode 16 right? Yah Let's try compile a complete list with details after we brain storm. I'll try modify from the list i made earlier by putting in all new input. :) Please feel free to edit to add and amend the post till we get it completed ;)

Eee, the last episode was so giggle-worthy. Too sweet and too adorable.

BTW, I was wondering what Dal Ja said when they were lying in bed together. I kinda gathered that she asked TB why he liked her and TB asked her back why she liked him, right? Did I get it right? I was just wondering what she said was her reason.

Thanks.

Guest ovette

i think the reason was because TaeBong was always there when she needed him..

i have a question, what does kumkum hage and yaan sang sang mean? they were said during the first parts of ep17 :)

oh yah, i think it wasnt a classics parody, it was the same running under the rain, but i think it was their share of sweet moment :)

the bodyguard was when TaeBong protected DalJa from getting hit by her mom, then whitney's song played in the background

edit: i agree with the brainstorming lol

Guest wls2948
Btw, what is he doing working at the construction site??? He's a highly educated young man and even if he doesn't want to work in a law firm, surely he can get a pretty good paying job, no?

I was thinking the same thought after watching the preview for epi 18...what is a smart, highly educated young man who used to be a high flying lawyer like Tae Bong doing selling food at the construction site? Is THAT his dream? peddling bento rice around town? Would that make Dal Ja's mom like him more? aiya ya......

Archived