[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

those pictures are the sweet moments!! i just love it thanks fashionista!

and ps. TB does wear the ring on his index while DalJa wears hers on the thumb!!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest summer0323
i really want to comment. DalJa is ssoooooo pretty at the party! i just miss ChaeRim with that look... classic! :)

and TaeBong can really read DalJa...lol

I agreed with you! She's so pretty....I miss her old look~

even TaeBong was tantalized by DalJa's BEAUTY!! i too was in awe.. lol i know im treating ChaeRim as a goddess... sorry a diehard fan here

the romeo and juliet parody was hilarious!... the fact that TB's mom was happy about the imagination!

hehe. i think chae rim gained a little weight as compared to the last drama that i have watched. but she is still pretty!!!

and for the scene today... she went massaging with TB's mom, she is so freaking cute! especially when she put her face into the 'hole' (sorry what do u call that? the hole for u to put the head into so as to talk/breathe). her face is sooo round, with big big dolly eyes and small mouth! wahahaha.

Guest arielcc
Yup i was thinking along the same lines.. Everything as you put it, fell in to place after a series of events. i just thought that maybe the train thing at first was like an initial setup to what might happen and the same thing happening again was just a cute addition. If you could call it serendipity too? Not all using the mind all the time but somewhat mind plus romance, if you think about it. Fate + circumstances and feeling = RED STRING COUPLE :)

Hmm.. my take on the train scene...

That episode was entitled "A Romantic Inquiry Through a Powerful, Fated Encounterance". DJ was thinking that KJ was her man of destiny, came to her rescue twice. Little does she know that in another time another place, TB also did come to her rescue. In the present, he rescued again in the same place, from the same man, in a same scenario. Now that's a "powerful, fated encounter" although DJ doesn't know it. So there was a parallel running in that episode : KJ & TB. Outwardly it was KJ but in the under current was TB.

The way I see it is that both their lives already has an affinity together, their paths crossed at that 1st encounter but then was not the right time. So eight years passed and then their paths cross again. This time it's entwined. I guess the later pic showed it beautifully. Then they were not together but their destiny tied together by that little red string - the red string couple. ;)

that part was cute too! i think both parent are starting to like DalJa and TaeBong.... it almost reached that level.. but unfortunately it went down again because they were seen sleeping together aawww....!

for those who wanna watch preview ep.18

edit: i think their fate was destined when TB's dad and DJ's mom's relationship failed...

Guest arielcc
edit: i think their fate was destined when TB's dad and DJ's mom's relationship failed...

Yes Ovette, I was thinking about the same thing ^_^ .

Can't wait to watch episode 17!! :mellow:

oh gosh! you guys are so far away, Im still in eps 8~ :sweatingbullets: i love how the story progresses. Ive learned alot of things especially how Dalja narrates her feelings. It makes me proud that I am a girl. :P

ITs typical and its about reality.

Keep those pics coming! I love looking at them.

oh gosh! you guys are so far away, Im still in eps 8~ :sweatingbullets: i love how the story progresses. Ive learned alot of things especially how Dalja narrates her feelings. It makes me proud that I am a girl. :P

ITs typical and its about reality.

Keep those pics coming! I love looking at them.

me too!!! DalJa serves as my inspiration. she's a perfect example of an EMPOWERED WOMAN :)

im proud to be a girl too!! cheers to girl power!

Guest makemyday

ahhah this picture is funny.

initially, it looks like taebong & dalja are standing on an empty street together

but then you see ALL those shadows of the team and people watching them haha

ps. AHHHH

freakin excited for episode 17.

dalja looks SO pretty

and taebong looks HOT HOT HOT. when does he not?

hey that rhymes

Guest cartoonangel

Hey guys! Just finished episode 16 lol, the oh mama parody was so funny!

btw.. i was just wondering if we could compile a list of all the parodies on the show? because there were quite a few.. and some of them i couldn't really get.. like the dramas they were from?

1. Oh mama parady --Goong

Btw.. everyone was talking about some bed parody? was that refering to the part she kept on hitting her head?? where is that from?

Guest makemyday
1. Oh mama parady --Goong

that was from goong?

are you sure?

but yeah there were a LOT of parodies.

the only one i remember off the top of my head

was the allusion to gaheuldonghwa (autumn story)

even though there wasnt really a parody there.

Guest lotteworld
the only one i remember off the top of my head

was the allusion to gaheuldonghwa (autumn story)

even though there wasnt really a parody there.

The allusion on *Autumn Story/Tale* is so funny; Especially with the background music while TaeBong said to Dalja that she watches too much TV drama... Then he said "we are not brother and sister, and you don't have cancer (forgot the exact word for that...)", then he goes on..."however, it is true that we still have many unsolved issues that we need to deal with..." That part just made me laugh...

E17 is sooooo000 good!!! Although I missed the last part where they went to the Birthday Party... Anyway, gonna catch-up later~*

Guest chigusa707

I forgot which ep I saw a while ago~ and Im pretty sure Im a bit behind.. since DJS only recently started airing on KBS.. but but

That scene when TB asked DJ to be his hired GF for a month

was sooooo...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Even I got red in the face.. XD

Dal Ja's Spring EP 17 HQ [sun-rip]

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Preview summary of EP 18, courtesy of purpletiger86:

EP.18: The earnest things that need to be thrown away while in love-Part 2

Running a bento restaurant was always Tae Bong's dream. However, he runs into trouble and is at a critical situation in which he might have to give up either his dream or love. His ex-girlfriend makes a suggestion to him unexpectedly. But Tae Bong wants to make his dream come true with his own power. While working at the construction site, he gets into an accident. At that same time, Dal Jah come face to face with Jang Soo Jin...!

a bit offtrack, but for those interested in learning more about the manga, 'Cat Street' that TB & DJ were reading in today's episode: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Street_(manga)

a fan-made MV for Dal Ja's Spring, posted at minki's cafe:

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=jajQRgwo7GI$

Archived