[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

translations of articles 1, 4, and 5 above, courtesy of purpletiger86:

<DalJah's Spring> Happy Couple: Gong Hyung-Jin & Lee Hae-Young

121914ts1.jpg

A gorgeous and charming woman Lee Hae-Young and a kaleidoscopic Gong Hyung-Jin have met.

These two will appear in the upcoming drama titled "DalJah's spring" on January 3rd. Lee Hae-Young will play as Wie Sun-Joo. She comes out as a home shopping model. There are conflicts between her and DalJah in this drama. Gong Hyung-Jin plays as Shin Se-Do and he is a home shopping PD. He's a player and in the earlier episodes, DalJah and Se-Do had some kind of romance together.

Lee Jae-Sang PD casted both Gong Hyung-Jin and Lee Hae-Young in this drama because he believed that they were both a good match to take on the character role, Se-Do who is a romanticist and a player with so many mistakes and Sun-Joo who is very charming and gorgeous woman with good sense of clothing.

121913au9.jpg

Lee Hae-Young and Chae Rim both are the same age in the drama. Lee Hae-Young wanted to grow out her hair, but decided to cut it short so that she would look younger. Chae Rim looks very young compare to Lee Hae-Young, so Hae-Young thought it would be best to cut her hair short to match with her character role.

Gong Hyung-Jin expressed that there are some things that are similar and different with his character role and him in real life. Though he comes out as a player in the drama, he says that his character will find one person that he’ll love.

Lee Min Ki, another romance with an older woman!

In <DalJah's Spring>, Lee Min-Ki plays as Kang Tae-Bong, a love dating company freelancer. So far, all the characters that he played were around the ages of 27-28. But this time, he will act his age as Kang Tae-Bong.

121906yf8.jpg

Chae Rim has complimented Lee Min-Ki saying that he is a very hardworking actor who really studies his character very well. Whenever she see's Lee Min-Ki she wonders: "Was I that hardworking too?"

121907bc9.jpg

Lee Jae-Sung PD casted Lee Min-Ki for this drama because he thought Lee Min-Ki's face fits well playing a mellow drama. Lee Min-Ki had a romance with a quite of few women that were older than him. Lee Min-Ki expressed that he has dated an older woman during his high school days in real life.

Lee Hyun-Woo, forever a business man!

Lee Hyun-Woo will form a love triangle with DalJah and Kang Tae-Bong in this drama. His character yet again comes out as a business man just like all the other dramas he has came out in.

121910dx6.jpg

Lee Hyun-Woo plays the role Um Ki-Joong who is the president/executive chief of foreign brand imports. A character that Lee Hyun-Woo has always played as, a man with great manners, however the character in this drama makes mistakes and has pains.

He wanted to rest for a bit, but he really loved this project that he decided to take on the role. Acting is just fun to him. He wants to be known as the singer Lee Hyun-Woo who also does acting.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taken from the Chae Rim thread:

[News] Chae Rim’s comeback to drama

[YonHap News] 12/19/06

082006121903200_1.jpg

After a long time, Chae Rim comes back to TV drama by playing a role as a spinster. She will lead the KBS2 drama “Oh Dal Ja’s Spring” scheduled to be aired on 1/3/2007. Thus, she and Korean TV viewers will meet again, two years after her last drama “Oh! Feel Young” ended in November of 2004. This is also her first project after she and singer Lee Seung Hwan divorced last March.

In the press conference held at the 63rd building at 2:00p.m. of 12/19, she states, “This is a peculiar decision on drama after two years. This drama portrays a spinster in her 30s dreaming love.”

She shows the maturity of her role as a spinster with perm hair style and her unique bright image. She handles grandly as to the questions related to her divorce. Due to the wound is not healed, she says, “I’m still not ready to talk about it.”

This 24-episode drama portrays the love story of a 33-year-old spinster Oh Dal Ja who is a pro on her job but is a knucklehead on dating men.

The PD Lee Jae Sang states, “We expect that Chae Rim’s lively and pleasant image and her full of energy as an actress will carry the whole drama.”

Chae Rim states, “Although it is not easy to decide to act as a spinster in 30s, this is a challenging character that I haven’t been encountered for a long time. After I decided to take this role, I met some women in 30s and listened to what they think, which becomes very helpful.”

CR has been studying Chinese language and filming in China when she was not in Korea. She says, “I have been studying Chinese about 1 year. I am at the level of greeting to people as well as simple daily conversation.”

Reporter: Kang Jong Hoon double@yna.co.kr

Source: http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/20061219/...19193610K9.html

---------

I'm so happy to hear the drama is going to be 24 epis =)

thanks purpletiger86 for the translations and creidesca for posting them!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CR states, “I’ve been studying in China recently”

200612191610251110_1.jpg

Chae Rim, whose fans have felt anxious about her during the past two years, has been studying language in China.

On 12/19, the press conference of the new KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama “Oh Dal Ja’s Spring” featuring the story of a spinster in her 30s is held at the 63rd building at 2:00p.m.

Chae Rim’s previous Korean drama was “Oh! Feel Young” aired in 2004. Chae Rim states, “I have been studying Chinese about 1 year. I also spent time on self-development when I have free time.” She explains, “I’ve always wanted to learn a language and I selected Chinese language. After one year’s study in China, I am at the level of simple daily conversation.”

During her stay in China, she studied, ate meals, did homework, and focused in learning Chinese. She states, “I learn Chinese is not only for my activities in China. Learning a language is not bad. I consider that my Chinese language capability would become helpful to my activities in China in the future.”

Reporter: Im Yi Ran queen@mydaily.co.kr

Source: http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/20061219/...19193610K9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yah me too! i though it was 16 episodes only... yeah 8 more episodes of CR :)

ZILLION thanks to creidesca, cindy, shanmei, fashionista....& everyone who contributed all the news & pixs :) Yup, I'm glad to know too it's 24 episodes, not 16...Hurray!!! :P I'm so excited, it's now only 2 weeks away.....counting down :lol:

clip containing yesterday's conference, from YTNstar:

http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/...846391439_s.wmv

[s브리핑] 이혼에 대처하는 언니들의 자세

어제 서울 여의도에서는 두 개의 드라마 제작발표회가 있었는데요. 모두 여자 탤런트들이 주인공인데다가 이혼한 경력이 있는 분들이라, 많은 눈길을 끌었습니다.

먼저 드라마 <달자의 봄> 제작발표회장에는 이혼 후 처음으로 모습을 드러내는 채림 씨가 주목을 받았는데요. 이혼 후 심경을 묻는 질문에 "아직 말할 준비가 안 돼있다"면서 "잘 지내고 있다"고 전했습니다.

역시 이혼을 하고 활발하게 활동 중인 이혜영 씨도 같은 드라마에 출연하는데요. 이혜영 씨는 "마음이 안정되지 않았지만, 일을 해야겠다는 생각이 앞섰다"며 의욕적인 모습을 보였습니다.

같은 시각, 다른 장소에서 드라마 <나쁜여자 착한여자>의 제작발표회에는 최진실 씨의 모습이 보였습니다. 이번 드라마에서 서른한 살 '젊은 주부'로 나오는 최진실 씨는 캐릭터를 위해 무려 7㎏을 감량했다고 밝혔는데요.

<장밋빛 인생>을 통해 극찬을 받은 최진실 씨를 비롯해, 세분의 공통점이라면은 이혼하고 안으로 숨기보단 더 적극적으로 자신의 일에 도전했다는 것일 텐데요. 어제 이혜영 씨는 이런 말을 했어요. "열정을 갖고 일을 하면 언젠가는 좋은 날이 올 것"이라고요. 그 말처럼, '언니들의 좋은 날'이 빨리 오기를 바라겠습니다.

the 1st 1/2 of the clip is of the DalJa's Spring press conference, the 2nd 1/2 is of the press conference for MBC's upcoming daily drama starring Choi Jin Sil.

Guest thienly

i just finished watching 4 sisters, I swear that Charim looks so much different now especially her eyes, it seems bigger, must be plastic surgery

a longer clip of the press conference, credits to YTNstar & empas:

empas link:

http://nv.empas.com/ys/2006/12/20/200612201708042961.wmv

or

YTNstar link:

http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/...708042961_s.wmv

(2 diff links for the same clip)

has scenes from the drama we've never seen before!!!

[리포트]

뼛속까지 추운 이 계절, 벌써부터 찬란한 봄을 꿈꾸는 이들이 여기 있습니다. 서른셋 노처녀의 현대연애백서! 좌충우돌! 유쾌한 달자 씨의 스토리가 펼쳐집니다.

<달자의 봄> 제작 보고회 현장! 주인공들부터 살펴보자면, 채림, 이민기, 공형진, 이혜영, 이현우 씨까지 번호 끝.

[인터뷰:최정윤, 총연출]

Q) <달자의 봄> 어떤 드라마인지...?

A) "기본적으로는 로맨틱 코미디인데요. 부담스럽게 쉽게 볼 수 있으면서도 한편 삼십대에 처한 남녀들이 어떤 생각을 하고 있는지에 대해서 잘 알아볼 수 있는 드라마라고 생각합니다."

이야기의 중심에 서 있는 노처녀 오달자. 이름부터가 심상치 않은 달자 역은 채림 씨가 맡았는데요, 그녀의 새로운 변신, coming soon입니다.

[인터뷰:채림]

Q) <달자의 봄> 소개를 한다면...?

A) "30대 노처녀의 일상을 그린 내용인데요, 20대 때 꿈꿔왔던 환상적인 사랑이 30대에도 여전하다는 것을 그리고..."

참으로 오랜만에 늘씬한 몸매와 함께 브라운관으로 컴백하는 이혜영 씨도 인사를 드립니다.

[인터뷰:이혜영]

Q) 드라마에서 맡은 역할은...?

A) "새침하고 정적인 역할은 처음이라서 재미있을 것 같다는 생각도 들고 부담도 되는데요, 공형진 씨랑 잘 맞고 재미있게 일하고 있고요."

드라마에서 절대 빠질 수 없는 로맨스! 노처녀 달자와 티격태격 사랑을 키워가게 될 주인공으로는 이민기 씨가 당첨. 막중한 임무를 맡게 되었는데요.

[인터뷰:이민기]

Q) 드라마에서 맡은 역할은...?

A) "그전에는 철없는 27, 28이었다면 이번에는 27, 28 같은 남자 같은 27, 28을 하는 것이 목표고요."

드라마에서 쭉 뻗은 고속도로처럼 사랑이 순탄하기만 하면 재미없겠죠? 달자를 사이에 두고 이민기 씨와 사랑의 쟁탈전을 벌이게 된 이현우 씨.

[인터뷰:이현우]

Q) 드라마에서 맡은 역할은...?

A) "드라마에서 늘 나오는 환상 속에서만 살아있는 실장 역할을 또 하게 되었는데, 이번에는 진급했습니다. 대표에요. 이 사람은 실수도 되게 많이 하고요, 나름대로 아픔도 있고 해서 그전에 실장하고는 차별화된 것 같은 느낌이 들어서..."

기존에 엉뚱한 순정남 이미지를 확 벗어던진 공형진 씨가 막차에 오르는데요, 이번 드라마에서 자유연애주의자로 거듭난다고 합니다.

[인터뷰:공형진]

Q) 드라마에서 맡은 역할은...?

A) "겉으로 보여지기에는 자유분방하고 고등학교 때부터 연애를 해서 자기가 마음 먹은대로 여자들과 관계를 주도적으로 이끄는 바람둥이 같은 역할이에요."

이렇게 많은 남자 사이에 둘러싸이게 될 채림 씨, 솔직 담백 유쾌한 서른세 살의 달자로 환생할 준비는 다 되었나요?

[인터뷰:채림]

Q) 노처녀 연기 변신, 어떻게 준비했는지...?

A) "제가 아는 삼십대의 모든 여성들을 만나서 많은 이야기를 나눴고요. 그들이 무슨 생각을 갖고 살고 있는지에 대해서 이야기를 했었거든요. 그게 가장 큰 도움이 되었던 것 같아요."

올해 이승환 씨와 이혼이라는 큰 아픔을 겪었던 채림 씨. 이혼 후 첫 작품이라 더욱 화제를 모았었죠?

Q) 이혼 후 심경은 어떤지...?

A) "많은 분이 많이 궁금해 하실 거라는 생각은 들고요. 아직까지는 저조차도 준비가 되지 않았기 때문에 뭐라고 말하기가 좀 힘들어요. 잘 지내고 있으니까 많이 걱정 안하셔도 될 것 같아요."

서른세 살 노처녀의 일과 사랑에 관한 고감도 리얼 스토리! 오달자로 돌아온 채림 씨는 과연 어떤 모습을 보여줄지, 벌써부터 기대만발입니다.

Q) 오랜만에 드라마 복귀하는 소감은...?

A) "요즘 날씨가 너무 춥기도 하고 요즘 매일 밤을 새서 찍어서 몸이 많이 힘들기는 한데, 찍다보면 찍으면서 에너지를 얻고 있는 느낌이에요. 그 정도로 재미있게 촬영하고 있어요."

오달자의 봄은 요즘 드라마에서 새로운 트렌드로 떠오른 연상연하 커플의 계보를 이어갈 예정인데요, 이민기 씨와 상큼 발랄 연애담은 이 드라마의 또 다른 포인트라죠.

Q) 상대역 맡은 이민기 어떤지...?

A) "준비 과정이 길어서 그런지 첫 촬영 때 너무 편했어요. 이래도 되나 싶을 정도로 긴장하지도 않았고 아무렇지도 않게 몇 회 촬영을 한 것만큼 편하게 촬영했어요."

드라마의 주요 배경이 되는 홈쇼핑 회사! 의류 사업으로 대박을 터트린 이혜영 사장님이 이번에는 쇼호스트로 깜짝 변신하는데요,

[인터뷰:이혜영]

Q) 쇼호스트의 배역이 쉬울 것 같은데...?

A) "제가 직접 지적을 하는데요, 전문적인 역할이 멋있다고 생각했었는데 본 게 있어서 그런지 술술 잘 나오더라고요."

나이 서른세 살, 직업 홈쇼핑 MD, 이름 오달자! 꿈 많고, 사연 많고, 탈도 많은 노처녀, 오달자에게 과연, 찬란한 봄은 올 것인가? 너무너무 궁금하시다고요? 그렇다면은요,

[인터뷰:공형진]

"저희 화려하게 출발했습니다. 첫 방송은 2007년 1월 3일 방송 예정이고요. 저희 많이 사랑해주시고요. 열심히 만들었습니다. 많은 기대와 응원 부탁드립니다. <달자의 봄> 파이팅!"

이미지를 누르시면 동영상을 볼 수 있습니다.

----

seeing those scenes...I can't wait for Jan 3rd!

empas link:

or

YTNstar link:

WOOO!!!!!!!!! Thanks Creidesca!!!! Minki is soooo hot in this clip!!! And Chaerim beautiful!

I can-t wait!!

Guest fashionista

empas link:

or

YTNstar link:

has scenes from the drama we've never seen before!!!

----

seeing those scenes...I can't wait for Jan 3rd!

i'm dl-ing them right now as we speak. i'm getting excited just reading your excitement on the scenes. thx for sharing the links with us.

thanks soooo much for the links creidesca and of course for the pictures and news.. i hope we can ask someone ot translate some of it for us :)

i just finished watching the complete version.. i loved how ChaeRim tied her hair.. it really fits her :) and the minki scene was hot... anyway who was the girl he was with? :)

Archived