[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest badhairday

shanmei, thanks so much for the screen caps... they are just awesome! It looks like CR already has good chemistry with her co-stars...

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siwen_sally

I have finfished dl the segment

Chaelim is still a fashion women from the segment,I like her nial polish :P

today's 2 news,also 1 new pic.It seems that they all talk about the competition about the 3 new dramas in the same time slot~~~

봉달희·오달자 '촌티 이름발 통할까'

N2006121110410798301.jpg

(고뉴스=백민재 기자) 이른바 '촌티' 이름이 뜨고 있다.

지난해 김선아 주연의 '내 이름은 김삼순'을 비롯해, 극중 여주인공 이름이 촌스러운 드라마가 시청률에서 강세를 보이고 있는 것.

MBC '주몽'과 더불어 시청률 고공행진을 이어가고 있는 KBS '소문난 칠공주' 역시 덕칠, 미칠, 설칠 등 독특한 이름으로 눈길을 끈다.

KBS '열아홉 순정'의 구혜선도 극중 양국화라는 다소 고전적인 이미지의 이름을 가지고 있다. 이 드라마 역시 시청률 40%대를 기록하며 인기를 이어가고 있다. 수많은 드라마 폐인들을 만들어내며 종영한 드라마 '환상의 커플'에서 한예슬의 극중 이름은 나상실로 불렸다.

또 지난해 안방극장을 눈물바다로 만든 최진실 주연의 '장밋빛 인생'에서 그녀의 이름은 맹순이였다.

이런 가운데 이요원과 채림이 '촌티' 이름의 명성을 이어갈 태세다.

이요원은 내년 1월 방송을 목표로 준비되고 있는 SBS 새 수목극 '외과의사 봉달희'에서 주인공 봉달희 역을 맡았다. 또 채림은 내년 1월 3일 첫 방송되는 KBS 2TV 새 수목극 '오달자의 봄'의 주인공 오달자 역으르 맡아 2년여만에 브라운관에 복귀한다.

비슷한 시기에 방영되는 두 드라마의 여주인공 이름부터가 심상치 않다. 또 극중 여주인공 이름을 드라마 제목으로 내세운 것도 두 드라마의 공통점.

'촌티' 이름으로 복귀하는 그녀들이 시청자들에게 어떠한 평가를 받을지 관심이 모아지고 있다.

nescafe@gonews.co.kr

<인터넷 신문 공인 1등 고뉴스 ⓒ 고뉴스 www.gonews.co.kr), 무단전재 및 재배포금지>

=====================================================================

Another one

2007년 엽기 신데렐라는 누구?

20061211164012844a3_164012_0.jpg

(고뉴스=장태용 기자) 올해 연말 극중 캐릭터로 새로운 전성시대를 연 스타는 단연 한예슬을 꼽는다.

드라마 '환상의 커플'에서 오지호와의 환상의 연기 커플을 이룬 후 온라인과 드라마 관련 게시판에는 자장면과 막걸리 하면 한예슬을 떠올릴 정도로 '엽기걸 성공시대'를 일궈냈다.

2007년 새해 드라마에서 눈에 띠는 것은 봉달희, 오달자라는 '촌티 이름'이다.

1월 KBS와 SBS에서는 채림과 이요원을 주인공으로 내세운 '오달자의 봄'과 '외과의사 봉달희'를 편성, 인기 경쟁을 예고하고 있다. 지난해 김선아 주연의 '내 이름은 김삼순'을 비롯해, '장밋빛 인생'의 맹순이의 계보를 잇는 촌티 이름이 안방극장에서 선전을 펼칠지도 관심사.

뒤를 이어 3월 방영 예정인 SBS의 '마녀유희'가 주인공 캐스팅에 돌입했다.

'쾌걸춘향'과 '마이걸'을 통해 한채영과 이다해를 발랄 깜찍한 스타로 변모시킨 전기상 감독의 후속작 '마녀유희'는 연애에는 소질이 없는 미녀 커리어우먼 마유희와 희망을 가꾸어가는 행복한 요리사 지망생 채무룡이 연애 제자와 연애 코치로 만나 펼치는 알콩달콩 연애이야기를 그린다.

여주인공 마유희가 외모부터 내면까지 최고의 매력녀로 점차 변신해 나가는 과정과 일류 요리사를 꿈꾸는 채무룡의 일상이 다양하게 그려지면서 시청자들의 오감을 만족시키는 맛있는 드라마가 될 것으로 예상된다.

전기상 감독은 "그 동안 수많은 드라마를 통해, 눈과 귀가 즐거웠다면 '마녀유희'는 시각, 청각, 후각, 미각, 촉각이 모두 자극 받는 오감만족의 새로운 드라마가 될 것"이라며 자신감을 나타냈다.

당차고 깜찍 발랄한 매력으로, 때로는 엽기적인 모습으로 2007년 드라마 신데렐라의 바통을 누가 이어받을지 안방극장 시청자들의 관심이 모아진다. enter@gonews.co.kr

<인터넷 신문 공인 1등 고뉴스 ⓒ 고뉴스 www.gonews.co.kr), 무단전재 및 재배포금지>

장태용(기자)

Guest vivjelly

sayuri, thanks for the Megaupload link!!

CR's character has too much eyeliner on in the beginning, I hope her character will look better later on.

Guest badhairday

sayuri, thanks for the Megaupload link!!

CR's character has too much eyeliner on in the beginning, I hope her character will look better later on.

I think they are trying to make her look older... thus the heavy makeup and curly hair.

OH MY, OH MY...so much activities & excitement here :lol: & to think I haven't got time to visit till now :rolleyes: I'll need to catch up alot on all the news!!! Thanks creidesca, shanmei, siwen, cindy, cutiepie.....for all the wonderful pics, dl links & interesting information :D I'm so excited & can't wait for the drama to start :w00t: Thanks ovette for starting this thread & sayuri, I'm counting the days with you too :D

Guest *sayuri*

I think they are trying to make her look older... thus the heavy makeup and curly hair.

+Yup......her makeup and curly hair suppose to make CR look like a "Ahjuma" in the drama ...... If you guys see the segment from "Yunyega Ent News" ....... you can see Lee Minki's role called Oh Dal Ja (CR) ......"Ahjuma" ......hihihi

Serene ....you are welcome .....I'm so execited for this drama to release next year ...... is only less than a month ...... can you believe that??

Count Down Continue:

23 more days till "THE DAY"!!!!

Guest vivjelly

+Yup......her makeup and curly hair suppose to make CR look like a "Ahjuma" in the drama ...... If you guys see the segment from "Yunyega Ent News" ....... you can see Lee Minki's role called Oh Dal Ja (CR) ......"Ahjuma" ......hihihi

I was thinking along those lines too, but just wish that the eyeliner was a little less. However, I can't wait when CR's character becomes a swan :D

FINALLY IM BACK... im swooned by the many updates on this drama! im so happy official pictures are finally up and promotion already began!

yeah...! thanks for uploading the interview! and the pics... they are so nice!! ChaeRim really looks so ajumma-like with the heavy make-up.. but she's still pretty... and her cute expressions are there again hehe!

im so much waiting for the official website to be up... LOOKING FORWARD SO MUCH!!! how time flies.. only 22days left. it was just then when i heard the news and made this thread!! it's gonna be a great start for the new year :)

not sure what this is, but I see that it's at KBS's cyber PR page...some event for the drama to be held on the 19th of Dec?

2TV 수목드라마 <달자의 봄> 제작발표회

12월 19일(화) 오후2시, 여의도 63빌딩 엘리제홀

< 제작발표회 일정 >

■ 일시: 2006년 12월 19일 화요일 오후 2시∼

■ 장소: 63빌딩 엘리제홀

■ 주요일정

- 행사 시작 안내 및 순서 소개

- 배우들 포토타임

- 제작진 소개, 공식 질의응답

- 배우 밀착인터뷰(1시간 예정)

※ 각 단계별 구체적 행사 일정은

당일 상황에 따라 다소 유동적일 수 있습니다

■ 프레스신청

제작발표회에 참석하고자 하는 기자분들은

좌석 및 음료, 보도자료 등 각종 준비를 위해

12월 18일(월) 오후 5시까지 반드시 프레스 신청을 해주셔야 합니다

공지한 시간 이후 프레스 신청은 받지 않도록 하겠습니다.

■ 신청방법

문자메시지(011-9120-0286)나 메일(nambawoo@kbs.co.kr)로

참석매체명, 기자이름, 연락처를 정확히 보내주시면

12월 18일(월요일) 오후 확인문자를 보내드리도록 하겠습니다.

http://office.kbs.co.kr/cyberpr/view.html?&log_no=3163

I do believe it's for the drama's press conference...this notice is a release to the press so that they are aware of the event and RSVP. The above also outlines what will take place at the press conference.

Guest siwen_sally

Yup,I read it from the online web translator,it is the press conference

It will be held at 2 pm on 19/12, the place is 63빌딩 엘리제홀???

And for the press conference,they have prearranged 1 hour interview with main actors and actress,also the time for shooting the photos

They invite press media to go and need to get the media info first before they go

I hope I am right for this :sweatingbullets:

hehe

Well.We will see lim again from the news

Hope more and more beatiful pics!!!

wow im excited for the news pics of the press con :) i hope this will be fully packed with media people.. wow 63 building is the venue?? thanks so much for the info!

---------------------

good news for those who watches chinese subbed k-dramas. two groups (hjrx & yycaf) are planning to sub CR's new drama come January.

THIS IS REALLY GOOD NEWS for chinese who are looking forward to this drama :)

Guest *sayuri*

+Now, all we need is for another group to volunteer doing the English sub. for this drama ....:D Hopefully, some sub. group will be kind enought to take this project.... :D

Count Down Continue:

20 more days "TILL THE DAY"....... :w00t:

Guest siwen_sally

wa :D

I was so excited when I see this info

This is a really useful info to know it now,YYCAF,and HJRX,thx soooooooo much la

Hope HQ drama

haaaa~~~~~~~

Archived