[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

thanks for the screen caps of the interview!! her hair is so nice! im excited for the pictures of the photoshoot and her ajumma hair... it looks good on her.. and also the dark make up.. thanks again!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha she definitely is a sweetheart.. even with those ajumma looks and heavy make-up, she's still cute :) and she kinda reminds me of her kewl aunt in above the prairie :)

wow this thread is fast! i cant wait to see one of my favorite unnies! i'm really excited! uhm, am i the only one who noticed? but i did chae rim unnie did her face again? anyway it doesn't matter! i still love her! and she's the reason why i'm goin to watch this drama!

and ive noticed the title has been slightly changed... the surname was not included in the title already.. so it Dal Ja's Spring not Oh Dal Ja's Spring :)

can someone give me the official summary of the drama, or any summary written on the website? so i could put it on the first post? thanks!

Guest *sayuri*

+Wow......so many new pictures ........ thanks Shanmei ...... CR looks great with her co-stars......:D

Count Down Continue:

18 more days "TILL THE DAY".... :w00t:

Hmm, I gotta say the summary for the drama seems a bit cliche and common, what with the dating contract and stuff, but can't judge before actually see it right? Plus Chae Rim is awesome, so pretty. And Lee Min Ki, man, so good looking, I love him.

i think the cliche you're referring to is the "marriage contract" so this is a bit new to us... sayuri pointed out that this might be sort of like the english movie wedding date, where a dating contract was also involved :) the older woman- younger man relationship is quite popular this year.. so let's see how this drama goes about with this kind of plot in its own unusual way :)

the official solo pictures are not yet out.. and the official website is not really complete yet, as it lacks the other infos.. does anyone know the real summary of the drama released by KBS?

i just saw the subbed version of the KBS interview in kbsworls.. it's such a nice feeling to see ChaeRim on tv once again :) cant wait for the airing of dalja's spring :)

Guest *sayuri*

i just saw the subbed version of the KBS interview in kbsworls.. it's such a nice feeling to see ChaeRim on tv once again :) cant wait for the airing of dalja's spring :)

+There is a sub. version for the KBS interview?? ...... Do you know where I can dl the sub.?? ......thanks in advance!!!

Count Down Continue:

16 more days till "THE DAY"!!!..... :w00t:

Archived