[Drama 2022] Love is for Suckers/Love That Will Freeze to Death, 얼어죽을 연애따위

larus

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Noh Susanna And Min Jin Woong Belatedly Revealed To Have Broken Up Before Playing On-Screen Couple In “Love Is For Suckers”

It has been belatedly revealed that “Love is for Suckers” actors Min Jin Woong and Noh Susanna broke up before starring in the drama.

On December 22, Min Jin Woong’s agency Ghost Studio confirmed that the two broke up in fall 2021.

The actors attended the Korea National University of Arts together and went public with their relationship in 2017. After breaking up last year, they played a married couple in “Love is for Suckers” this year.

Min Jin Woong has built up his career with dramas including “Drinking Solo,” “Memories of the Alhambra,” and “Secret Royal Inspector & Joy,” while Noh Susanna has acted in dramas including “Partners for Justice,” “Let’s Eat 3,” and “To All The Guys Who Loved Me.”

Noh Susanna And Min Jin Woong Belatedly Revealed To Have Broken Up Before Playing On-Screen Couple In “Love Is For Suckers” | Soompi

[2022 Year in Review] Heroes who stole my heart

by Dramaddictally

John Jang
Love is for Suckers

All right, I know, this one’s cheating because he’s not the hero of the drama, but he stole my heart nonetheless so I’m throwing it in as a bonus. John Jang is the most surprising of all the heart thieves on this list because he was supposed to be a side character. But, as anyone who saw the show knows, this chef and his lovely webtoon artist sweetheart ripped the attention away from the leads so severely, it will go down in K-drama history.

Why do I love Chef John? Because in the beginning the audience was meant to despise him for his egotism and superficiality. He totally redeems himself, though, by showing his attentive, thoughtful, serious side to the lady he likes — who doesn’t fit society’s definition of acceptable beauty. He then throws his own curated celebrity image to the wind in order to marry said lady. Not to mention, he’s a chef — he makes her a bunch of food and seems to actually enjoy watching her eat it (and that’s enough to win me over any day).

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/2022-year-in-review-heroes-who-stole-my-heart/

• 3 weeks later...

Soompi Forum Awards: Poll #3 - The Most Memorable Characters, The Worst Drama Endings, The Most 'Too Stupid to Live' (TSTL) Characters of 2022.

kdr7sTk.gif

Dear Chingus, Vote for the Most Memorable Characters, The Worst Drama Endings, The Most 'Too Stupid to Live' (TSTL) Characters of 2022!

re: Your  friendly, neighbourhood EO Team: 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl