[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

Admit all those nasty abuse by HM, YY stands on her feet & will not hesitate to fight back if HM continues without any good reason.

Glad that KJ make know to HM mom that they are not in any relationship at all. 

Should HM mom finds out that KJ & YY are going dating, I'm afraid HM mom will approach YY Mil  and situation will get worst.

Finally, YY admit deep inside her that she has feelings for KJ & runs off to help KJ at the distribution 

centre. This is where YY will find out about KJ eyesight illness.

Next episode, KJ will be trapped inside the dark elevator.

KJ most  fear is darkness which he experiences back then because of his poor eyesight.

KJ eyesight illness will be make known to YY when she rescued him.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

Next episode, KJ will be trapped inside the dark elevator.

KJ most  fear is darkness which he experiences back then because of his poor eyesight.

I don’t think he fears darkness, since he likes to think in the dark at the beginning of the drama. I think it’s the sudden bright light after darkness in the lift that’s hurting his already worsening condition eyes. It seems that he was looking up to the light when it came back on. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

Also YY’s reaction to HM pouring coffee over her shoes was priceless. It’s like an annoyed mother waiting for her child to stop their temper tantrum like that phrase “are you done now?” was perfect. Though I’m a bit annoyed she lied to KJ about HM just being nice. 

knowing YY, she does not like to cause trouble especially during work.

KJ knew YY is not that careless just that he just brushed off .

• Like 4

Mirinae also says something about KJ infront of the family and says hes a secret friend. Everyone curious. Wow just wow. KJ having flashback of him being blind as a very young child while HH holding him. She's a monster. YY saves KJ and hugs him. YY confess to KJ that she like him. They hug again. KJ go to grab something. HM arrive and start screaming at YY. YY says she likes KJ. HM slaps her. HM about to slap a second time but KJ grab her hand and episode ends. Preview : SJ pissed and scolding HM.YY ready to say goodbye to DJ. HM goes to HH and HH secretly looks at her while smiling. Sweet scene with KJ touching YY hair.

Episode 55 Preview

After confirming their feelings for each other, Gyeong-jun and Young-yi carefully and slowly decide to get closer.
Meanwhile, Hae-mi, hurt by her pride, visits Yoon-hee to discuss a plan to separate Gyeong-jun and Young-i...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

There was a clip of a drunken conversation between grandpa and Kim baksa (HM dad), but cannot find it anymore.

Grandpa knows the relationship between YY and HM.  

Did High Heels not take KJ to the doctor when his eyes were hurting making him blind?  What was wrong with his eyes in the first place?  Will they disclose it .  

Just wondering.........:crazymad:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

There was a clip of a drunken conversation between grandpa and Kim baksa (HM dad), but cannot find it anymore.

You're right! Wonder what happened to that clip. Yes, HM's dad explained to Grandpa the relationship between YY and HM. He also mentioned something about DJ and HM, I cannot wait to find out with subs.

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Did High Heels not take KJ to the doctor when his eyes were hurting making him blind?

I suspect his condition was probably not that serious when he was a child, but because she said to him to just bear with the pain, and that he won't get to the hospital, made his condition worsened and he could only opt for transplant. Evil witch to let a kid suffer like that. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Today's episode had good scenes, Yeah KJ grandpapa know that YY and HM are family now.

Aww YY saved KJ and she told him that she likes him finally :). She also told HM and she slaps YY she tries a 2nd time but KJ stops her he is so mad.

Aww that promo with KJ and YY, omg HM will not give up she is going to try to break YY and KJ up. Give up already girl wow.

• Like 3
  • Love 4