[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

@dramaninja Like most predicted, it's KJ.

They looked for Mirinae at places they had visited for before. Mirinae was one step ahead. They ended up at where they taught Mirinae to ride a bicycle. It was dark. YY and KJ split up. KJ found Mirinae and Mirinae was so happy. YY saw KJ carrying Mirinae. Mirinae asked to be let down to the ground. YY scolded Mirinae some and was so worried. They back at hospital and CI and EH is there. KJ enters with Mirinae asleep on his back. CI looks shocked and somewhat mad seeing KJ. KJ put Mirinae in bed. Mirinae asleep says Dad don't go. CI shocked. They all found out at home that Mirinae looked for KJ. They are more open. KJ finds out its HH that intends to donate. KJ visit her in prison and says he can't allow it. KJ ends up calling her mom or something. YY receive call from ES saying the surgery will go well and saying something positive regarding KJ i think. KJ is the one that does the transplant like i thought.

Preview :Like we all thought, something bad happens to KJ during surgery and HM witness it shocked.

120 previews

Mirinae and Kyung-jun's bone marrow transplant surgery begins, and Young's family and Kyung-jun's family pray for the operation to be completed safely.
But after a while, an announcement announcing an emergency rings in the hospital...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Naver chat saying cardiac arrest or something. But we all know KJ will be fine. I guess Mirinae will wake him up maybe? Maybe like in Unasked Family, Dojin will visit KJ in his dreams and tell him to take good care of YY and Mirinae.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali @UnniSarah It's gonna be hard letting these 3 go. One thing i'm glad about with Mirinae being sick, is that we got more screentime for her and also see more of her amazing acting. I think this part also made YY shine more with her acting.

Mirinae is good actor, she sassy child  , they way she didn’t want to apologises of hand & waiting :sweat_smile:

7-CE79050-B30-E-47-FE-9-CAA-867-AB38445-

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@dramaninja Yeah from what i could gather, they managed to extract before the cardiac arrest i guess?. Hmm who will wake up KJ? I guess YY? i don't think Mirinae is in a position to do it with her health?. Do you think we will have DJ appearing to him and telling him to take good care of YY and Mirinae? i wouldn't mind it.

• Like 5