[Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

larus

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (April 15, 2023)

by DB Staff

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your rmote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

DaebakGrits

Divorce Attorney Shin: Of all the dramas to only get 12 episodes, this should not have been one of them. This story definitely had room for more, and I wish it had gotten four extra episodes to flesh out Sung-han’s backstory because I still don’t feel like I fully understand why he gave up his career as a pianist to become a lawyer. Even though revenge against his sister’s shady lawyer seems to be the most likely of motivators, he was never portrayed as being excessively vengeful. He just wanted what was best for his nephew, but — without any background to convince me otherwise — I find it hard to believe he changed careers because he planned to one day sue for custody of his nephew. If I think too hard and try to understand his motivations, the plot begins to fall apart in ways I don’t want to acknowledge because I enjoyed this story, its humor, and its heart too much to try and pick it apart that much. So, I’m just going to take it at face value because that’s what makes me happiest.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/04/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-april-15-2023/

“Taxi Driver 2” And “Divorce Attorney Shin” Sweep Top Spots On Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings

Apr 16, 2023
by E. Cha

SBS’s “Taxi Driver 2” and JTBC’s “Divorce Attorney Shin” ruled this week’s rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors!

Meanwhile, “Divorce Attorney Shin” rose to No. 2 on the drama list in its final week on air, and star Cho Seung Woo also climbed to No. 3 in the actor rankings.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the first week of April are as follows:

1. SBS “Taxi Driver 2”
  2. JTBC “Divorce Attorney Shin”
  3. MBC “Joseon Attorney”
  4. KBS2 “The Real Has Come!”
  5. KBS2 “Oasis”
  6. KBS2 “Woman in a Veil
  7. tvN “Pandora: Beneath the Paradise”
  8. tvN “Our Blooming Youth”
  9. SBS “The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
  10. KBS1 “Apple of My Eye

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Lee Je Hoon (“Taxi Driver 2”)
  2. Shin Jae Ha (“Taxi Driver 2”)
  3. Cho Seung Woo (“Divorce Attorney Shin”)
  4. Jang Dong Yoon (“Oasis”)
  5. Park Hyung Sik (“Our Blooming Youth”)
  6. Shin Go Eun (“Woman in a Veil”)
  7. Ahn Jae Hyun (“The Real Has Come!”)
  8. Lee Ji Ah (“Pandora: Beneath the Paradise”)
  9. Bona (“Joseon Attorney”)
  10. Woo Do Hwan (“Joseon Attorney”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1580420wpp/taxi-driver-2-and-divorce-attorney-shin-sweep-top-spots-on-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼