[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023 & 2024] Lost You Forever 长相思 S1 & S2

SC2019

21 hours ago, Anabea said:

Tian Ji resemble Xiang Lu perfectly

This is so TRUE! When i read the novel, I though Jing was better with his devotion. But in the drama, I only have eyes for XL. TJC did a fantastic job with XL character. His eyes tells a story, it can be sad, cold & Mean and longing for XY.

• Like 4

LYF cast will appear for the second time on “Hello, Saturday 2023《你好,星期六》” next Sat 8.19!

Must watch! All MLs are trying to win XY’s love in this special appearance. The MLs look so handsome IRL! XY hopes XL will get his girl in this special. Actually, I hope YZ+TCJ, YZ+DW and YZ+ZWY will have their own drama as THE ONLY CP in it. 

Spoiler

(So sorry, WHY/CSFL, I don’t get the “chemistry” between CSFL and XY yet. Let’s see if the upcoming wooing and wedding will change that)

Translation of MLs “fight for XY” and XY’s thoughts, case needed:

CX (to XL): That mountain I’ve promised you, I’ll give it to you. Please step aside.
CSFL (to CX): Brother, I can help you achieve your aspiration with all my might, but today, in matters concerning love, I have to fight for myself. Please step aside.
Jing (to XY): Everything I have, I’ll give them all to you. If I don’t (have what you want), I’ll get it for you.
XL (to XY): XY, I hope you have someplace to go to, someone to depend on, as well as will be safe, happy and without worries forever.
XY (to all): I hope we can give this chance to XL this time around. Let him and XY have a HE.

MLs-fight-for-XY.gif

8.pngXL's "touched, shool^^^XL's "touched, shocked, and grateful" reaction after hearing what XY said lol:ilike:

XL's "touched, shocked, and grateful" reaction after hearing what XY said lol

Off to catch up on the rest of the uploaded eps on Viki... Have a great "waiting" weekend!:elated:

(“Hello, Saturday 2023《你好,星六》”Teaser/Preview EP 54)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

It seems the rest of the eps for S1 are out today. B)

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/08/14/tencent-surprises-by-releasing-last-9-episodes-of-lost-you-forever-part-1-on-monday-to-start-off-final-week-of-airing/#more-126540

What a way to binge watch till the end…heard there’s a real cliffhanger so am not sure I want to finish it or wait till S2 is in sight.

Anyone has any idea when S2 will begin?

I feel so sad for Tushan Jing.

He has no happiness outside of XiaoYao.

And now they are separated...:heartbreak:

Granted, he is a nice guy who's good in business but he's such a pushover!!

I wish he would grow some and just leave Qingqiu.

The first time a fox is so kindhearted, IMO.