[Drama 2024] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi - season 2

Maetawinz

8 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

And what is the plot line in Season 2 going to be?

They have a story involving Mone and her kid. I believe she is the only one that can protect her from K or even Geum La-Hui. What happens when K finds out that his daughter is being raised by Mone's mom? Is she danger? 

Will there be a time-jump and they age up the kid?    

• Like 1

I know that Season 2 is not out until March, but I want to make a prediction for it's endgame...   

What if Do-Hyuk ends up dying trying to save Mone and her child?

Do-Hyuk dies trying to save Mone and her child from a car trying to run over them. It's Geum LaHui driving the car. Do-Hyuk gets hit and tossed across the street, Mone sees his body lying on the ground and rushes over screaming his name...

meanwhile this music plays.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, kboramint said:

What if Do-Hyuk ends up dying trying to save Mone and her child?

I've already downvoted this on Reddit. If the writer wants to die, she can do that and then suffocate under the pile of hatemail.

EDIT: Though I doubt they begged Joon to participate in this hot mess to do something so stupid.

• Like 2

• partyon changed the title to [Drama 2023] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi
13 minutes ago, agnescz said:

I've already downvoted this on Reddit. If the writer wants to die, she can do that and then suffocate under the pile of hatemail.

EDIT: Though I doubt they begged Joon to participate in this hot mess to do something so stupid.

This is the same writer that killed off Shim SuRyeon, and basically all the parents in Penthouse. Except for the comic reliefs. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kboramint said:

This is the same writer that killed off Shim SuRyeon, and basically all the parents in Penthouse. Except for the comic reliefs.

To be honest, never watched that mess, so it means absolutely nothing to me. Did she kill main protagonist?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, agnescz said:

To be honest, never watched that mess, so it means absolutely nothing to me. Did she kill main protagonist?

Yes, she did.

She also killed off the two main male leads in The Last Empress. Though, one male lead had already left the show.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Yes, she did.

And were they really the protagonist or they were just characters that were there for four episodes like Dami? It was four episodes about Dami, she was protagonist for a while, but she was never even main character. Loads of people still think this drama is about Lee Hwiso, while he was never even main character.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, agnescz said:

And were they really the protagonist or they were just characters that were there for four episodes like Dami? It was four episodes about Dami, she was protagonist for a while, but she was never even main character. Loads of people still think this drama is about Lee Hwiso, while he was never even main character.

Yes, Shim SuRyeon was the Protagonist. Yoon-Hee was the protagonist for the first half of Season 2 until Shim SuRyeon came back from the dead. Dami is basically Seol-A. A high school student that got murdered by a unknown killer in the first 4 episodes. This is the second drama in a row where she kills off a bullied teen in the first four episodes.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, agnescz said:

So she killed him twice or she didn't really kill him?

She killed her doppleganger in Season 1, who at that time many people thought was really Shim SuRyeon. Until the twist, where we found out that her doppleganger and her swapped places. This happened in Season 2. She killed her for real in Season 3 when Shim drowned 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kboramint said:

She killed her doppleganger in Season 1, who at that time many people thought was really Shim SuRyeon. Until the twist, where we found out that her doppleganger and her swapped places. She killed her for real in Season 3 when Shim drowned.   

lol, ok, I take your word for it, the writer is really bad. I did realize it in episode 13, but you cemented it. I still think your idea is absolutely stupid though, sorry :D

2 minutes ago, agnescz said:

lol, ok, I take your word for it, the writer is really bad. I did realize it in episode 13, but you cemented it. I still think your idea is absolutely stupid though, sorry :D

Hey, it's all good. I'm only predicting based off this writer's past writings. Geum LaHui will be the second worst villian in the drama and probably outlive K before she herself dies or goes to prison. I think she'll go to prison for killing Do-Hyuk 

2 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I'm only predicting based off this writer's past writings.

That is one of many reasons why she is so bad. Makjang, from what I saw this genre fans comment, should be unpredictable, that is supposed to be the fun. But from what people say, she writes over and over the same thing. No wonder nobody is watching this.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, agnescz said:

That is one of many reasons why she is so bad. Makjang, from what I saw this genre fans comment, should be unpredictable, that is supposed to be the fun. But from what people say, she writes over and over the same thing. No wonder nobody is watching this.

She also wrote the biggest daily drama of all time, Temptation of Wife. That was in 2008 and it was somehow better than this.

• Like 1