Leah Dizon

Guest Missy3th4

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shiget^

shes not a playboy model lol ^^;; i dont think she make it way over to nudity yet, only like teasy teasy pictures, Leah Dizon is actually a car model ^^;; she models cars, she appears in mostly car magazines, and then she realized she was making it big asian countries soo they decided to send a demo tape in Japan, and then this japanese company was interested in her and got her, so she moved to Tokyo.

i heard shes actually Filipino, (well her name is really Filipino anyways) shes just was born in US and all, she said she used to speak in filipino when she was a kid, and she says she hopes to sing in filipino some day ^^;;

I actually think shes pretty cute ^^;; i dont get it why ryo fans dont like her, i mean shes really pretty, her posing semi nude pictures doesnt have nothing to do with ryo have to like her or not. i hope ryo fans should stop bashing her, its after all ryo's fandom lol im sure doesnt like it if fans bash her, i hope ryo fans respect ryo's fandom.

Guest Tonyc402

shes not a playboy model lol ^^;; i dont think she make it way over to nudity yet, only like teasy teasy pictures, Leah Dizon is actually a car model ^^;; she models cars, she appears in mostly car magazines, and then she realized she was making it big asian countries soo they decided to send a demo tape in Japan, and then this japanese company was interested in her and got her, so she moved to Tokyo.

i heard shes actually Filipino, (well her name is really Filipino anyways) shes just was born in US and all, she said she used to speak in filipino when she was a kid, and she says she hopes to sing in filipino some day ^^;;

I actually think shes pretty cute ^^;; i dont get it why ryo fans dont like her, i mean shes really pretty, her posing semi nude pictures doesnt have nothing to do with ryo have to like her or not. i hope ryo fans should stop bashing her, its after all ryo's fandom lol im sure doesnt like it if fans bash her, i hope ryo fans respect ryo's fandom.

shes actually mix filipino , with chinese and white

Guest vanggirlie

well i don't know about other ryo fans but i don't hate her. i jealous because ryo actually likes someone (who happens to be her) because us fangirls hope that our idols don't like anyone (well i'm talking more for myself than other fangirls...i don't want to assume that they are like me). so i'm not necessarily jealous of her because yes i do agree she is really gorgeous but so are other gals. if your gorgeous then it's all good for me because it's something nice to look at. also we all know ryo likes her for her looks and i think her posing in sexual positions has a lot to do with ryo liking her too...what guy would choose her semi-nude over covered up (i know ryo wouldn't).

also i don't think i've met a ryo fan that hated her or bashed her (unless you have...and shame on those fans) but i know there are fans who are jealous or envious of her (because of ryo fanboying her). also most ryo fans admit that she is really pretty.

yep and apparently she is 1/4 chinese, 1/4 filipino, and 1/2 white. i think she has a lot of fans on youtube.

Guest renzu_oni

ryo nishikido from one liter of tears?

leah's really pretty. on some of her pics, her face looks cakey (too much make-up :P)

but she's really hot..

and she speaks japanese *kawaii~

Guest spacebattles

who's ryo? . .. . . . . .. . . .. . . .

Ryo Nishikido, he's a member of two japanese boy bands (NewS and Kanjani8) and he acts as well.

Guest haneul love

check here k8's live journal

http://community.livejournal.com/kanjani8

look for Suka-J 2006 12-12

the minute is 29:43 (that's when you'll see Ryo's face expression)

damn i looked through all the pages and couldn't find it! ahahha..

oh well, as long as it's not uchi baby it's okay HAHA.

anyways, i was watching a japanese interview on youtube on her and it said her mom is american of french descent and her father is half chinese half filipino. also, she writes in english on her blog and her staff members translate them into japanese for her japanese fans. i watched her first music video and it's average, she needs work on pronouncing the "r"'s though.

but yea, she's so pretty~!!! definitely from her mother! i know some half french/asian kids and they look sooooo pretty (also from their mother's sides).. europeans! lol

this is from her official site:

[国籍] : アメリカ人(フランス系アメリカ人の母と中国系フィリピン人の父とのハーフ)

it says her mom is american born french and her dad is half chinese half filipino

THERE, finally got the real answer ahahha

• 2 weeks later...

damn i looked through all the pages and couldn't find it! ahahha..

oh well, as long as it's not uchi baby it's okay HAHA.

LOL.. Uchi.. I would love to see his expressions.. if it was him. I think you can check on youtube.

Finally, I just saw her mv for Softly. it's quite nice.

Guest project_4

She's definitely beautiful. And she's got a hot body.

But I can tell that they're Japanese-ifying her over there. Well, I think she's been wearing circle lenses for a while now, but her hairstyles, clothings choices, etc, it's becoming more and more Japanese. She's been on so many shows over there now!

In my opinion, her first single, "Softly" was a good song. Her voice is a lot better than Erika Sawajiri's. But if someone else with a better voice had sung it I think it'd be better, ha ha. She made it to #7 on the Oricon charts! That's HUGE for an NEWLY DEBUTED FOREIGNER!

I'm curious as to how she'll do in Japan. She's already got a huge fanbase for her looks, and her photobooks over there sell like mad. Her attemps to learn Japanese are coming off as oh-so-cute now, but I'm looking forward to where she'll be at in six months, or a year's time. It looks like she's aiming big, but how long will Japan be enchanted?

Archived