Leah Dizon

Guest Missy3th4

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darling

9/10.

and i don't even believe in 9s...

you should go see her pictures from her import modeling days.. hot damn.

i'm a girl and i have to say, i would sooo go lesbian for her =X

Guest Rosechime

I heard that Ryo said sumwer that she's his ideal girl and he blushed anytime someone mentions her name.

Ryo Nishikido?

I heard that Ryo said sumwer that she's his ideal girl and he blushed anytime someone mentions her name.

I agree... I even have the clip. it was so funny and cute. they had to guess who the model was and when he heard her name he was like.. " Ooooohhh... Leah Dizon.. Leah Dizon.." everyone was all laughing at Ryo. you should see his reaction.

Guest cypherpunk

I agree... I even have the clip. it was so funny and cute. they had to guess who the model was and when he heard her name he was like.. " Ooooohhh... Leah Dizon.. Leah Dizon.." everyone was all laughing at Ryo. you should see his reaction.

Do you have a link to the clip?

I'd like to see it.

Guest Mrs. Yosuke Kubozuka

she looks pretty but a lot of her pictures have a funny-ly bright glow just on the face while the neck is a different color..

hopefully its just the picture and not her face/makeup..

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

pretty (:

she reminds me of jennifer love hewitt. (sp?)

and in some pictures her makeup is .. wow. lots :x

Archived