• Last Reply
Guest Pink Cherry

elizabeth thanks for the pics!

I really love her wavy hair!!!!!

and her outfits!!

very nice pics!!!!!

she's so gorgeouss

LMAO

most people in Asia don't know about her being a gravure model before coming to Japan...

What are you talking about? She started off as a gravure model in Japan (like most female Japanese singers/actresses).

And I think it's nearly impossible for anyone who's interested in Leah Dizon to NOT know of her import modeling days.

That's basically how she rose to fame.

• 2 weeks later...

her last name is a dead giveaway. her name screams FILIPINA all over it.

good to know half-pinoys are rocking the international scene again. she's one pretty bebot. :D

She's GORGEOUS!!!! and pretty too.. with her pretty round eyes

I've seen this girl in real life before. Her eyes aren't really that round in real life. Nonetheless she's a quiet nice girl. She probably doesn't remember me though...

Guest Ce'nedra

She has an innocent image? :o

AHAHAHA! :P

Anyway, she looks too 'anime-like' for me (probably why she's famous in Japan). She's probably real (i.e. not surgerically enhanced) but she just LOOKS far too fake for my taste (and her personality from what I've seen). Not to mention her nose is really quite big (especially contrasted with her tiny lips)...just another no-talent with looks that appeal (to some) getting by.

Guest nicolexr

Wow, she's really pretty! And when I found out she has Filipino blood I was like "I knew it! :P" cause of her last name. ^^ Dizon doesn't sound very Japanese haha. :P She's really pretty.

Archived