Leah Dizon

Guest Missy3th4

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheila_r19

Ooooh.. I LOVE that shoot... They both look sooo alike ^^

they look sooo pretty together =D

I dont think the pages were sealed.... but i dunno.. coz i bought the chinese version that only had the pic of them in those cream pretty dresses....

- HaiKi

awh can someone put up a scan of the august issue? and please >>> SOME people are just overly emphasizing the fact that they think she's ok looking or not that great... you've made your point once - now move on. thanks to the people who are sharing the pictures it's much appreciated.

Guest MizzyNgel980

I honestly don't even see why everyone finds her drop dead gorgeous

she's aight looking.

Probably because "everyone" is allowed to have their own opinions just like you are. :rolleyes:

she's pretty..but fake. <_< ehhh...

and when she sings live, her voice sounds completely different from her original recording. TECHNOLOGY THESE DAYS.

her songs are really catchy though, kekeke.

but I have to admit, she's REALLY pretty. She pulls off the circle lenses. if you want to see a bunch of pictures of her, just go to her myspace. :D or the one ran by the guy..AHEM.

Guest asianrice

awh can someone put up a scan of the august issue?

I have them, Lena and Leah. <333

vivi801km6.th.jpg vivi802or6.th.jpg vivi803yb7.th.jpg vivi804gw7.th.jpg vivi805jg0.th.jpg

---

Utada is pretty crazy over Leah.. I find it kind of disturbing. It's good to know that Utada likes her, but I heard that she was even going to name her new song "Dancing Leah".. but then they changed it it to "Kiss & Cry", isn't that going a little too far? -__-

credit to loveleahdizon.

Guest mikabel

i must be the only person on this planet who finds her completely unattractive :/ there's just nothing in her looks that works for me at all...

Guest Sakura Li

Actually, plenty of ppl think of her as "unattractive" but that just means she doesn't appeal to some individuals. I can see how ppl think of her as "cute" but for myself, she doesn't look attractive to me either. ^^

The more I look at her, the more non-Japanese she looks... Which is prefectly fine considering she's not Japanese at all.

And for ppl that might say I'm jealous, umm no. From what I see and hear, there's nothing for me to be jealous about.

Guest kellie*

i must be the only person on this planet who finds her completely unattractive :/ there's just nothing in her looks that works for me at all...

haha noo i dont find her that pretty as well... dont know why so many people drool over her... there are alot of wayy hotter & prettier models out there

but i do agree she has a nice body

Guest witchyangelkk

I have them, Lena and Leah. <333

---

Utada is pretty crazy over Leah.. I find it kind of disturbing. It's good to know that Utada likes her, but I heard that she was even going to name her new song "Dancing Leah".. but then they changed it it to "Kiss & Cry", isn't that going a little too far? -__-

credit to loveleahdizon.

Thanks for the scans.. i hadnt seen the scantily clad ones... they must have been censored in the chinese version =P

WOAH.. i never knew that Hikki was THAT obsessed with Leah... =P

I dunno.. i cant really picutre her liking Leah.. ...

- HaiKi

Guest asianrice

Thanks for the scans.. i hadnt seen the scantily clad ones... they must have been censored in the chinese version =P

WOAH.. i never knew that Hikki was THAT obsessed with Leah... =P

I dunno.. i cant really picutre her liking Leah.. ...

- HaiKi

Then would a clip help you?

Utada meets Leah Dizon

Guest Sakura Li

^ That video shows at most that she wants to take care of Leah who's pretty much new and lost. It's like Utada is taking care of a kitten.

And have you heard Kiss & Cry? Have you heard the lyrics? It's almost obvious that the song would be called Kiss & Cry.

Guest asianrice

^Hey now, I have read the lyrics which made me a bit skeptical.. but what I said, is what a lot of people have told me- Leah Dizon fans and Utada fans (and I'm a fan of both)- In fact, the first time I read about it was in a Utada News Blog which said the source was a magazine interview. And I never told anyone else to believe it. But you do have the right to get pissy because omg!netgossip is like serious business, right?

Scans to make this post less meaningless.

7e0da8eauh2st6.th.jpg 80b6b92ezm1yb1.th.jpg c5ed04d1yb3vp6.th.jpg

d9cf8a7awa2gn3.th.jpg d483927duc4be5.th.jpg fbf6f5d9rp2dh3.th.jpg

credit- loveleahdizon

• 1 month later...
Guest vip_gd

omg she's so pretty .. yeah i agree, she looks like a doll haha

i heard she's not even jpn .. lol idk but wow she's rly famous nowadays

Archived