Leah Dizon

Guest Missy3th4

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilyphilia.

i saw her a few months back in nhk news! she's really pretty and she's part filipina? nice! she really looks like a porcelain doll! no wonder she's making it big in japan! :P

Making what big? BMP

But she is no role model. She is in some very explicit photos with her almost completely naked in a shower with another woman.

Her appeal is her big assets.

Guest Rodarte

OOOH she is pretty!!! She has that Japanese look though even though she's not Japanese...All mixes are hot tho haha and she looks like a model from ViVi magazine^^

although ive seen "bad" photos of her around guys' myspaces (naked in showers with other girls, kissing other girls naked, etc.), i think she's very pretty :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest s2mrs_tachibana

wow...

she is soo pretty..

haha, in some pictures.. she reminds me of

ashlee simpson, but not all that much..

her eyes are soo pretty :)

Guest globosapien

I think some of her features individually are really nice but altogether it looks...wrong.

i think that's why i don't think she's all that pretty.

she's pretty.

But in every picture... from during er earliest days to the recent ones.

she looked kinda diff in every picture.

her face... I don't know. I find it quite diff.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BeatofboA

oh my god she's really really really pretty! :)

I am totally interested in her based on her being pretty alone! haha will look out for her new album, thanks for sharing!

can someone post more pics?

Guest GibmeAFeedinTube

i find her attractive bc she has the pointy asian chin and lips that go well with her other features and create interesting contrast. the japanese tend to give entertainment opportunities to attractive girls like her, whereas in US, if she was not asian, they would of put her in some lizzie mcquire-like show already with her youth appeal.

Archived