[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] A Date With The Future 照亮你

Prettysup

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@Prettysup lol, his voice! It's so sharp especially when he laughs, omo that laughter just won't do. Even without his accent I can jolly well understand why he would have to be dubbed. Oh Wang Zi Yi is there too, cool.

Actually he did dubbing for cartoons in  HK during the earlier days. So perhaps his voice can be suitable for certain characters. 

• LOL 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] A Date With The Future 照亮你 starring William Chan & Zhang Ruo Nan
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hahaha! The variety show was fun to watch even if I didn't understand it.

Most of his roles are so different from his actual personality.

In most of his ancient dramas, he plays so serious roles that seldom laugh out loud.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Two actors in this drama has got into some scandals recently. But luckily one just plays a cameo role and the other is a minor supporting character. Not sure whether they will just edit out those parts or if reshooting is required. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Two actors in this drama has got into some scandals recently. But luckily one just plays a cameo role and the other is a minor supporting character. Not sure whether they will just edit out those parts or if reshooting is required. 

I know right?

I hope all goes well.

It'll be such a waste if this one gets shelved.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 8:41 PM, ElleSor said:

I know right?

I hope all goes well.

It'll be such a waste if this one gets shelved.

I don’t think it’s likely as the two actors involved this time are not playing the main roles. My only concern is the second male lead who had some past issues too. Let’s hope everything goes smoothly. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I don’t think it’s likely as the two actors involved this time are not playing the main roles. My only concern is the second male lead who had some past issues too. Let’s hope everything goes smoothly. 

Yes!

I was so looking forward to another WC drama.

And a modern one to boot. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...