Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest seissa

i used to not like him but ever since watching 'bad family'... i'm totally into him~~!!1

ah he's soo cute in that show!!

Guest joyfulgirl

OMG..i'm really excited when found this thread...coz currently i'm really in love with this pretty bot..he's so cute n pretty..no wonder his nickname is cinderella :blush: ..like many of u..at first i saw him in Twins MV..i just like urghhh..why his face looks gurly..with his curly hair..i just ignore him coz at first sung min attract me more..hehehe..but now after watching miracle performance and love letter...i think he's very cute n gentle..he alwiz done unexpected thing..sumthing that can make girls heart melt :D ...my fren also like him after watching love letter..i wanna spread hee chul's love everywhere...fighting!! :D

Guest Aisling

Great a Heechul thread!!!

Since the first time I saw him I like him a lot he`s not the typical guy you get to see !!

I though he`s major attraction was that hair of him and those big eyes

but after see him in xman and love letter I was like :w00t::huh::sweatingbullets::D

He can really entertain people besides beeing a great eye candy!!

I saw him in Bad Family yes it was the first time I ever saw him sorry to writen this

Now I`m downloading NN6 RR (even though I can`t not even found translations let alone subs :tears: ) and the shows where he appears in xman and LL

Xman I found episode 104 and 105 113 and 114

and LL one from december and another from march :sweatingbullets: I would like to know if he appears in another episodes besides this ones

I saw a clip from a superjunior show where he appears with the other cute and little guy anyone have an idea where to find those videos in .avi???

I don`t get to see as much pictures of him as I would like so I`ll really appreciate help with links of pictures of him!!

:sweatingbullets: This must look like a lot of asking right?

I`m new here and there not much I can offer exept that I love to write as you can see :rolleyes:

I`m doing a Heechul fanfic right now plus some wallpapers I would gladly share with anyone who wants them

I`m thinking of posting them in "Super Junior Source forum"

I haven`t check if this can be done here too but I`ll found out

anyway thks to the person who started this thread!!

For Rainbow Romance 불어라 봄바람 special week.

049eg.jpg

030yg1.jpg

Wahhhh!!!

wich number of episode is this

or where can I find this!!!?

Guest xlush

WHOAA ! ENGLISH TRANSLATOR MAJOR?? =O prettyy shocking. I WANNA HEARR HIS ENGLISH eiahriawerh'wer =D i hope hes good at it . heheh

Great a Heechul thread!!!

Since the first time I saw him I like him a lot he`s not the typical guy you get to see !!

I though he`s major attraction was that hair of him and those big eyes

but after see him in xman and love letter I was like :w00t::huh::sweatingbullets::D

He can really entertain people besides beeing a great eye candy!!

I saw him in Bad Family yes it was the first time I ever saw him sorry to writen this

Now I`m downloading NN6 RR (even though I can`t not even found translations let alone subs :tears: ) and the shows where he appears in xman and LL

Xman I found episode 104 and 105 113 and 114

and LL one from december and another from march :sweatingbullets: I would like to know if he appears in another episodes besides this ones

I saw a clip from a superjunior show where he appears with the other cute and little guy anyone have an idea where to find those videos in .avi???

I don`t get to see as much pictures of him as I would like so I`ll really appreciate help with links of pictures of him!!

:sweatingbullets: This must look like a lot of asking right?

I`m new here and there not much I can offer exept that I love to write as you can see :rolleyes:

I`m doing a Heechul fanfic right now plus some wallpapers I would gladly share with anyone who wants them

I`m thinking of posting them in "Super Junior Source forum"

I haven`t check if this can be done here too but I`ll found out

anyway thks to the person who started this thread!!

Wahhhh!!!

wich number of episode is this

or where can I find this!!!?

i think it was episode 111, if im not mistaken. someone correct me if im wrong. it was the little "love" story with him and kang eunbi, where he said he was a rockstar, when he really wasn't.

gah. i love heechul<3 hes so freaking adorable!! and pretty :]

im watching Bad Family too, but i havent seen the 5 and 6 episode yet ><

well, yay! there a kim heechul thread :]

Guest aircastles

^I tried to go to the link you listed, and it didn't work.

What will happen to Ku HyeSun and Andy who are currently MCing Inki Gayo? But anyways, nice to know that. I'll be sure to check that out. ^^;;

I'm glad that there's a Kim Hee Chul thread. I find him to be very cute and entertaining.^^

Guest ~neh~long~

ahck, kim heechul makes me crack up so much... even outside of NN6... ^0^

man, i love his hair so much... although, i liked it in black even better...

aw, heechul and shiwon hosts for inkigayo? but what happened to andy!! =__=

Guest moon_kaka

Andy is now with Shinhwa in Japan ^^ they started their schedule 4 their 8th album & the event that M!Countdown'll be on air in Japan ^^

wooah, they're freaking hot, since I luv HeeChul from his MCing in Show Music Tank. I'm sure he'll be back with this position with new style (^o^ hope so ^^!) 4 ShiWon arg! No comment ^^ I'm waiting

uhm since it's HeeChul thread I'll post his cut from bad family here ^^ hope everyone like it ^^

HC cut 5

http://www.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=ce20525...fde15e494143a22

HC cut 6

http://www.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=00bd5ff...a2883c41655f2b8

I'm taking cap ^^ plz wait

Guest -crazzzie-

^ can't wait to see it

I wasn't so sure if I should dl Bad Family...so if this clips of Heechul are funny and cute then I'll surely dl it...I LOVE HEECHUL!!! ^_^ He's one of my favs. in Super Junior ^_____^...but my friends dont like him...I dont know why?? >.<

Guest xCINDERELLA

major... english translator??

puhaha anyway heechul is simply THE BEST. keke

wow he MCs for inkigayo?! heh. id better start watching. :P

Guest M2421

OMG i love kim hee chul. i was going to make it but i didn't know how it was going to work out. =b. ahhh. anyways. every hee chul lover should watch rainbow romance and bad family. i woudn't watch those if he weren't on it haha.

Guest xxGREENxx

KaAAaWaaHHhh!! It's heechul!! i luv this boi!! he's so hot...n yea...purdy..HAH^^X

Edit: YEAH!! I rul page 7!! Weepee...lucky #7!!^^

Guest karazialcita

I heard that he's going out with Chaeyon. Is this true or is it just a rumor? If its true, Chaeyon is too old for him. Nonetheless Chaeyon is hot.

Guest aircastles

I heard that he's going out with Chaeyon. Is this true or is it just a rumor? If its true, Chaeyon is too old for him. Nonetheless Chaeyon is hot.

^It's a rumor. The rumor basically started when fans noticed that Hee Chul copied a quote from Chae Yeon's cyworld to his about love. It is a rumor and they are just close friends.

^ Ah, thanks for catching that. Fixed the link. ^^

^No prob.

When is SBS inkigayo aired?? what time and day? Thanks

^Inki Gayo is aired on Sundays at 3:50pm in Korea.

Hee Chul should start it on the 16th. =)

Guest SUjjang

i believe kim hee chul.... LOOKS AMAZING <3.

i never really liked him.. until i found out about his real personality.. and... OH MY GOD RAINBOW ROMANCE 8D....

hahaha.. people say it's weird.. but i think it turns you on ^-^''.

Guest xCINDERELLA

he is soo freaking pretty and I love it when he talks with that country accent

HAHA MEE TOOO<33

my dad is actually from where he lived hehe (kang-won-do) ^^

so i have my roots from there too! puhahah<33~!

wow i'll just dream im distantly related to him HAHA<3333!

i love love love love his sense of humor and his hair. OMGZ.

so cute!! hes so hot in bad family! his white hair...acting all cute to the little girl...it just makes me fall in luv w/ him!

chaeyon is hot! but shes always teased because of her age...