Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

• 2 weeks later...

i love that picture of the parody of the king's men. he looks just like lee junki in that first pix. hehe..:D

but i love this kid to death!!! omg!!! *faints*

he's sooo hot on LL, esp this week with bada...omg.... :D *faints again*

*points to post above*

any news on that new drama? i wanna know more. :D

well..i can't wait for next week's love letter.

and do u guys notice, that he blows his hair alot? if you watch the newbies cut on star golden bell on youtube and the other shows he's been on, he blows his hair, alot. :D

well....... i'll be back.

<3kjh

kim hee chul...when i first saw him I just thought he was strange...however, after watching their Miracle perf on Inkigayo, I changed my mind and decided that he was so cute! lol, maybe because he looks so much hotter with dark hair. i still think he can be strange sometimes but other times he's just funny as heck especially on LL and X-man. ^^

Guest Jang-Mi

Yaaaay he is so cute ^^ !!

Before I said he was a girl ... Now I beging to respect him !!! Because he is a great actor !! And he dances so well ... Woo Amazing ^^

Guest luluchan

he's an ENGLISH MAJOR?????

hahaha but he sounds so bad in eng on Golden bell!! haha

but i think heechul is smart! ahah

At first, when I saw HeeChul, he was okay. But I got used to his humor and all, and it's too adorable<3 He really is a cinderella xD haha, and yea, I agree that his english doesn't have to be good for him to be an english translator. Just means that he knows how to speak in the correct grammar and all.

HAHA, I love him in the X-man where he played the of course game against KyungLim and MyungSoo. His comebacks were classic*

english major -_- he didnt even know BaekSulGongJu and Snow White were the same disney characters. lol. hes not that great at speaking. maybe its for writing ... ? cuz so far from what ive seen on Star Golden Bell... his english isnt very umm good. maybe he translates english into korean cuz then you dont necessarily need to [physically] speak good english just know english.

but hes one cute hottie ^_^ hes like uniquely pretty looking. i love his black hair <33 and when he sings he has a smooth soothign voice, but he can still improve a lot on his singing, but i still like it when he sings =]

Guest StylishAzNx07

i just read in an article today that had kim hee chul and he was interviewed .... he said in it that hes a really shy person and most people find that surprising of him.

I never once thought kim hee chul was SHY .... even after watching love letter, etc...he never seemed shy .... ironically. O_O