Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest dyane_crl

i think I am beginning to like him a lot. he seriously reminds me of Akanishi from Kattuns <3

he reminds me of someone from KAT-TUN as well, Kame. i guess it's the eyebrows. :lol: but i like Hee-Chul better. :D

here's the prettiest that i've seen him :w00t:

KimHee-Chul.jpg

Guest StylishAzNx07

LOL its amusing how his hairstyle changes like literally every week. i PERSONALLY find him the most attractive in the regular black hair w/o all that craziness to it. one week its all sticking up punk yellow, next week its red craziness. lol, i think his hairstyle & color gets out of control. hes still offly cute but yea he should tone down the dying and the crazy hairstyles :)

btw this might b something i just noticed...but in the beginning of the love letter eps with him, hankyung & shiwon ....where they introduce themselves. in the kingka side (chairs), he was sitting at the end by himself, away from the rest of the guests. normally they just sit by the others and yea. but heechul was all by himself at the end. i just thought that was a little weird .... who knows..maybe hes claustrophobic or he doesnt like people very much. which i wouldnt b surprised if it was true cuz of his very weird & funny personality. lol

Guest stradivarius

he's the prettiest krn guy celeb.

i like his eyebrow..

i just like to hear him talk in high pitch voice. so cute! :)

LOL its amusing how his hairstyle changes like literally every week. i PERSONALLY find him the most attractive in the regular black hair w/o all that craziness to it. one week its all sticking up punk yellow, next week its red craziness. lol, i think his hairstyle & color gets out of control. hes still offly cute but yea he should tone down the dying and the crazy hairstyles :)

btw this might b something i just noticed...but in the beginning of the love letter eps with him, hankyung & shiwon ....where they introduce themselves. in the kingka side (chairs), he was sitting at the end by himself, away from the rest of the guests. normally they just sit by the others and yea. but heechul was all by himself at the end. i just thought that was a little weird .... who knows..maybe hes claustrophobic or he doesnt like people very much. which i wouldnt b surprised if it was true cuz of his very weird & funny personality. lol

HAHA yes i totally agree on the hair that his darker more normal looking hair is the best. Sometimes his hair is a little crazy with colors and like when he does huge ponytails but he still looks great in everything he tries lol. Also about that loveletter ep i didn't notice that, maybe i'll check again haha

Guest StylishAzNx07

Ahhh why is this thread so slow? :(

btw omgg lol he was really funny in love letter with his english during that stick game ... LMAO i still can't believe he's an ENGLISHmajor....:ph34r: hahhahaha

Ahhh why is this thread so slow? :(

btw omgg lol he was really funny in love letter with his english during that stick game ... LMAO i still can't believe he's an ENGLISHmajor....:ph34r: hahhahaha

haha i keep quoting you but anyways yea i know i was surprised i was like yay he gets to speak english and than so dissapointed by his word choices and like some of the others even had better english/vocabulary but i love him of course despite his bad english. It is strange that he's supposed to be an english major though... maybe's he just is doing bad in his major?

Guest ellstars

HEEECHUL!!!!!!! I've always wondered what was it that makes so many people like him because i didnt really find him appealing at the time. then i saw him in the picture with the boxing gloves and hoodie.

::drool:: SO SEXY!!! haha

i also love him in music videos haha especially in twns knock out

which ep is it that he speaks english?

theres episodes of loveletter and some other show i forgot the name of he had to use english words for this girl to guess the word almost like charades? the loveletter episode one was the recent one on june 24 with siwon and hangeng also. I don't know what episode number it was though sorry just the date. hope it helps =]

im editing this but it was star golden bell i think was that charadesish game they played and another member or 2 more members of super junior were on it too but i dont remember which?

Guest squallie

Aww, I love Kim Heechul. I love his character in SUJU Full House. Absolutely adorable. His sense of humour is unique, and he doesn't know when to stop.

Guest chynna02

heh.

current status: FALLING IN LOVE WITH KIM HEECHUL!!! haha..

omg im watching BAD FAMILY right now and im falling for him... furreal :tears: his charm and sense of humor is amazzzziiiinnngggg :rolleyes:

and im also watching suju fullhouse.. omg he's adorable!!!!! :blush:

haha nice to see more people starting to like him. I dont know why people say they dont like him.. but than later they like him? what isn't there to like lol. Anyways i didn't get to see bad family myself except maybe 2 episodes but he was really cute especially when he played magic castle on the piano for her. He inspired me to find the piece and try it myself =]

Guest kdrama_luv3r

he so cute and funny in super junior full house...the epi where they when to stay at the "dream house" and he was walking up the hill with pink slippers and a cute little backpack!!!

he so cute and funny in super junior full house...the epi where they when to stay at the "dream house" and he was walking up the hill with pink slippers and a cute little backpack!!!

I KNOW RIGHT!! wow i was like AWw when i was watching it and you see him trudging up the hill in those adorable pink fluffy slippers!

are you sure he's an english translator major? he's barely spoken a word of english to anya and eva on full house?? i think kibum does all the talking. hee chol is just the silly joker.

i just started watching bad family. it looks interesting!