Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

He's so pretty and super funny too! If anyone has any files of him speaking English, please upload it for us. I'm sure some other people would love to see/hear him speak English too! :)

Guest StylishAzNx07

just to let u guys know .. heechul isnt as good as english as u think ... i listened to his english ... its not that good.

sorry i dont have a link though :(

i definitely hope to see more of hee chul on gameshows. he's so funny. :D i read the questionnaire he filled out with 100 questions or something. love his quirky unique character. ^_^

on LL, it was so funny during the couples wrestling game when he leaned sooooo close to ji suk. :P kekeke... and he was so fast during the game where he had to run with the tube around him and there's the spring attached. it's like WOW! :w00t:

Guest mariika

Haha I love him, so cool~ <333

His English is CUTE, but it's not that great ^^;; Just because he majors in English translation, doesn't mean he can speak it well. It only means he can 'translate' it properly~ ^^;;

I wanna watch him on LL!! ;o; When was he last on???

Guest wakeupluv

omg...i have to watch that LL show. heechul is really not my favorite but he's cool i guess. His english sounds like any body who's first language is asian. He's funny though

Guest StylishAzNx07

i was dissapointed he didnt get as much screentime in xman than i expected. :( hopefully next week in the 'dang yeon ha ji' game and the couples thing he will!!! heechul oppa is soooo cute<3333

• 2 weeks later...
Guest asianrice

(waves:new)

I love this guy! His sense of humor is awesome.

It's a plus that he's cute too.

He's scary looking....I really don't understand what's so cute about him

That's odd. I thought I saw the words "no bashing" on the very first post. :)

Guest Nathassia

woot! a hee chul thread! i think he is so cute! i loved him on xman and LL.

does anyone have this CF that he made about a spaghetti thingie?

is this? :D

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18ON11J5LV44L1XZMGDOUIDT6R

photo19111no15216xw.jpg

photo19111no15343fe.jpg

photo19111no153100gl.jpg

Heechul in a interesting episode of Rainbow Romance (apparently, they parodied The King and the Clown movie) ... lol, this is a funny episode xDD

credit: imbc.com