Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

All lovely greetings and cards for our Birthday man…

Thanks Chellsee for the updated Busan FF appearance, he's so handsome..
 I actually rather see his professional photos..then his public or pazz photos..there's NOT enough photos around? :)   Unless he looks okay with it..then I'm okay with it..  :)  

Hey Metal, hugs to you from me!   Hope you had a good week.. and enjoying his birthday weekends!

Great Clip, Yvo.. can never get tired of his past work….seems to be getting newer to me!  I kept want to stick in Jumong/Kotw..or the sametime. hhaha..  

Lovely artwork on the kids, SIG, shall be an interesting next couple of months..  I can't wait..  v
Wow..vollyball team, don't think I knew he's done this..but other sports yeah!!   BUT shouldn't be a surprised, he's just a sporty guy, we all know and loved..  v

Nice KB..for more of the Probotics images and clip!!  He's going way out..  Love the suit and all!!   

5050369896_dc88d6814a_o_zps967705ab.jpg  4670467143_834e72d09b_o_zps41257500.jpg 

Realized Daehanie love to keep himself clean. He dun like to dirty himself.... haha! When sig asked him put his handprint on his mum's bdae card, he sort of refused... lolx! But he made the sofa dirty,he So happy! His rest of his brother join in the fun! It was reali funny! Daehanie is SO SO CUTE!

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 47 broadcasted on 05-Oct-2014 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27bpz4_returnofsuperman47-songilkook-05oct2014-no-subs
1280x720-WJn.jpg

All episodes are available on my DailyMotion Channel

:o)   :o)   :o)   

I adore Daehan at the vineyard. He showed a lot of interest in the grapes, told dad his choices and carefully carried them back to the cart. Above all, I don't see him eating the grapes like his brothers were busy doing. Bravo big brother.

10708499_695663730509178_648819352395365

10708660_695663757175842_414547486594546

10668895_695663747175843_148459768553927

10256838_695663753842509_580224046434001

10669052_695665650508986_718089676250104

10700558_695667237175494_765814174001711

Song Il Kook Reveals Why Daehan Never Holds His Hands on “Superman Returns”
Screen-Shot-2014-10-05-at-2.34.58-PM.png
Actor Song Il Kook revealed why his eldest triplet Daehan never holds his hands.
On the latest episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook talked about his eldest son Daehan, whom he described as a “natural-born eldest child.”
“It must be difficult, to be born that way. I always hold Minguk and Manse‘s hands, and I always tell Daehan to hold his younger brothers’ hands. And he never lets go.”
In the previous episodes, Daehan could be seen always holding his younger brothers’ hands, while Song Il Kook holds the other two triplets’ hands. In other instances, Daehan can be seen acting very mature, even attempting to carry his dad’s bag for him.
Song Il Kook also added, “he is actually very responsible,” giving his eldest son a thumbs up.
Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/05/song-il-gook-reveals-why-daehan-never-holds-his-hands-on-superman-returns/

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 47 broadcasted on 05-Oct-2014 NO SUBS.

1280x720-WJn.jpg

All episodes are available on my DailyMotion Channel

:o)   :o)   :o)  

When is the wife's birthday? Is it also this October? I guess Sik and she are both Librans. Does it mean they possess the same personality?

From what I understand in episode 47, he and triplets are picking fresh grapes and making grape juice to give to their mother for her birthday.  He talks about the first "perfect" meeting with his wife on Aug 15, Independence Day in Korea.  He calls it a day when he gained independence, too.  A reporter friend had arranged their introduction, and their first "date" started at 3 pm in the afternoon.   They enjoyed each other so much the walked together until close to midnight.  He likes to give her birthday presents that he made himself.  He shows the birthday card he sent to her from New York while he was filming "Lobbyist." When asked in the interview if he considered himself a romantic person, he said no.;) On the night of her birthday, SIK uses the table setting that he personally selected (china, wine glasses, napkin ring, tableware, flowers). What a perfectly romantic guy!!>:D<
Thank you chell, kona, and many others for the latest posts.  Every Sunday (actually Saturday evening) is a treat.

:@)  :@)   :@)
ENGLISH SUBS  Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 44 broadcasted on KBS World 05-Oct-2014.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27bywm_kbsworld-returnofsuperman44-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-buo.jpg

All episodes are available on my DailyMotion Channel

:@)  :@)   :@)

Guest blackautumn

Hi ^^ 1st time leave a commend here because im so overwhelmed with what Song Ilkook prepared for his wife birthday. He gave all his feeling and appreciation to his wife <3

One more thing i realize that all his gifts he has prepared for his lovely wife and sons are done by his own <3 so much love. Previously, I just saw a photo of Passport holders and Phone case with Daehan Minguk Manse name printed on its surface, I really like it and did not know whether they are presents that his fans prepared for the boys or fan good. But after seeing the birthday card and the labels attached on the home-made wine bottle with the same kind of texts, I realize that It's Song Il Kook has prepared all of them by himself for his family.

So precious <3

Just my 2 cent so ^^

Here are the Passport Holder and Phone Case. I really appreciate if someone can translate the phrase printed on cuz I Just recognise Daehan Minguk Manse text only ^^

jfRYaIo.jpg

B1TW5eT.jpg

Sorry blackautumn, I can't read the decorative Hangul on the phone cases and passport cases.  Perhaps someone with better ability can read it. But this birthday card says "Daehan, Mingook, and Manse's mother and my lovely wife (sweetheart)."
Oh, in case you missed it in the article giving Return of Superman a 20% rating, the scene with Mingook eating his hotdog was rated the "best one minute." with a 28.4% rating. 
Great to hear from you again hummer, and, ardent, your poems never fail to move me.  Happy Greetings to hoonwoodjoon, cutie, sig, yvonneallen.Welcome to the newbies.  Charmy, my thoughts are with you.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Il Gook Reveals It Was Love at First Sight with His Wife on “Superman Returns”lovelymorning October 5, 2014Song Il Gook Reveals It Was Love at First Sight with His Wife on “Superman Returns”

Actor Song Il Gook, who is more known these days as the father of triplets,Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, from KBS’s “Superman Returns,” revealed the behind story of when he first met his wife.

In an interview with the producers, Song Il Gook revealed that he came to meet his wife through a mutual acquaintance with an entertainment journalist. He recalled falling in love at first sight, “I met her and I immediately thought, ‘Oh! She’s the one.’” He continued, “We met at three in the afternoon that day, but I don’t think I took her home until midnight. I knew that I wanted to marry her the day I met her.” Song Il Gook also revealed a story behind his wife’s birthday. At the time, he had been in the United States, so he ended up personally buying a printer and borrowing a computer in order to make an album of his pictures to send to her.

1005 song il gook

Meanwhile, in this episode, Song Il Gook visited a grape farm with the triplets and attempted to make a surprise for his wife’s birthday.

logo.png