Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest danasibro

"It was an experience I'll never forget, and I encourage everyone, if you have a chance, try it at least once"
 Thank you KONA BEANS

Dear Kona, thank you for sharing more about the Fan Meeting and
Tongyeong.Thank you for being one more year the soul of soompi forum
Beautiful poem, beautiful artworks dear Hadise, thank you.
Your poems are  moving like always dear ardenrt.
I am glad Charmy is OK. I hope he will tell us more about his meting with SIK
Thank you Gaby for posting the pictures realised by romanian fans and for your pictures always great .
Dear alex nice words and nice artworks. You have to see EOS it is a great drama..
ThankThank you Konabeans, Sig-Hadise, Gabi,Charmy, Flori, CeliaArdently,Alex, HWG, Kish,Mr hummer metalinger, moon-gall,cristi and all the others it is so great to meet you on soompi forum on SIK's birthday and on every day

Guest danasibro

196684ac_o.jpeg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SONG IL KOOK!

safe_image.php?d=AQDiyGAV-wiYE94T&url=htSONG IL KOOK filmography 1998-2012 -danasibrohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBAyMYwhS9E
SONG IL KOOK 01.10.2012 HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES on forty-one years of the wonderful actor and man

safe_image.php?d=AQDEqodAb3SFUuhY&url=htSONG IL KOOK a gift on his birthday 2012, Happy Birthay SIKhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZptDrGy3tHshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70rLcdG2iEI

This actor won our hearts for a while
With his misterious,unbeatable smile!
The ideal lover of teenager dreams
Is our king, is our prince as it seems!

Seeing his face of an extraordinary beauty
Makes you feel like supporting him is a duty
Seeing his drama, meeting him it becams clear
All day, every night are wishing him to be near!

Hello my dearest SIKers!!!!!

I am here with you in this special day...I couldn`t miss in a world!
Special thanks to KONA who made us happy sharing news and pictures...she really did a great job!! And....the last creation with Happy Birthday are awesome!!!!
Many, many thanks to Gabi...she was and she is a really back-support for me...thanks for posting my creations and I didn`t know that you liked so much those two!
Dana, wonderful words, poems and pics!...I like very much the HB-day clip...the beginning is very funny :)
And all rest of you SIKers, YOU are wonderful to....and thanks a lot for sharing what you are thinking, what you are feeling....Love you all!!!

Sooooo. here I am today with strong emotions sharing with you some last creations and
wishing to our SIK to live 100 years from know on, having a happy life, making us happy to trough his movies and actions....We will be forever with you our prince!!!!
1lltt10d1.gif1lltt10d1.gif1lltt10d1.gif<!--url{0}-->  Uploaded with <!--url{1}-<!--url{2}-->  Uploaded with <!--url{1}-<!--url{0}-->  Uploaded with <!--url{1}-546345_416815541710834_325385969_n.jpg
400794_416816158377439_1084208321_n.jpg

And this one if for you all!!!
541205_416816391710749_604406725_n.jpg

Hi, dear SIKers!
Splendid birthday cards, dear Kona! Thank you! Oph is a real artist, a super-artist!
Dear Dana, your artworks and poems are so beautiful, thank you! You spoil us!  :D 
Dear Florimama, you're right! Let's wish him all the best in the world, together with his family, wife and children!
Dear SIG, awesome artworks, thank you!
Dear Alex, congratulations for effort & joy! You're like a friend of mine, Dana, who never made a picture on computer, but these days she learned some basics: only for SIK! Together, we made this artwork (original photo is a vineyard and a cup of wine from her parents' home):

578609_360610777356463_1878792833_n.jpg

Happy Birthday, dear Song Il Kook nim! Good health and happiness together with your beloved! May your dreams come true! Thank you for your existence!

Waves for all SIKers of the world! Happy Birthday! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love you!

8040704847_497fc6d4de_o.jpg

Back and Front.
Fans designed and sponsored by HKMom and OPH.

8040713676_aa136a43f4_o.jpg

Fan and thank-you card from HKMom to Child Fund donors.
I'll mail these to Soompi donors.

8040705171_9db5627721_o.jpg

Left:  Phone charm, a gift from a Japanese fan.
Right:  Badge to Tongyeong trip.

8040714074_d6323da33c_o.jpg

Banners for Tongyeong trip.

Love Song Il-Kook
Can't do without you.
8045660579_77432be426_o.jpg

Qualifications of Men forever!
Song Supervisor Dream ~!

8045660715_b3188889cd_o.jpg

(It sounds strange with Google translation)

Triathlon, I love you ~
See you within a second I'm pounding begins .. 1.5km
Hate you too my heart beat .. 40km
Stop now beats .. 10km
So ... Is yours! Triathlon!

8045667998_fae5fd14b4_o.jpg

Guest katsu3

I want to say I am so very THANKFUL to Kona Beans, HK Mom and the other International SIK Fans who were able to attend and so GRACIOUSLY share their experiences of meeting this wonderful person with us! It is my hope to visit Seoul in the future and meet SIK in person one of these days. 
Please get plenty of rest after this trip and know we look forward to your other posts about our SIK! THANK YOU ALL AGAIN ! ! !Sincerely,Katsu from California
:-*

KB, I think you can get a job in Seoul as a private photograher for Songie agents..hehe.. Wow..much like he is on tv..etc!!  Very nicely done..  Awww..darn isn't it GOM on til end of October??  mmm

Cool..thanks alex for the QOM caps, hopefully the next episode which should be songie's turn!!!??  :)

Hi cristurbat, you must be new here at songie form and soompi..welcome!!

Lovely..thanks again ardently for the birthday peom....again a lovely one!!  

Hi Katsu3, welcome to soompi and to the songie form, we certainly have quiet a great group here, with all there hard work..nonstop..almost!!  :)

Waves to Gab...moongal, kish, celiap. metal., sig, dana, flor, erinnys, pohhoi,..lovely birthday peoms/photos..v

NOW it's my turn as now it's finally October 1..on this part of the world..v!!  Happiest birthday to our King/leader/captain..and all the above!!  **Y**.fightings!

8042690632_e7d9a9c50b_z.jpg

Fantastic postings everyone!  Thank you for expressing my feelings and admiration for SIK with your touching poetry and artistic photos. 

The first Tongyeong QOM episode with Esubs and SIK was shown today in Hawaii.  It looked like the QOM men were at first intimidated by him because he is a well respected big star.  Then everyone warmed up and they started teasing Coach SIK ("mighty Jumong") because at least one cast member beat him in the weight lifting, agility, and back flexibility tests. When they hit the swimming pool to start training, SIK heaves a big sigh as he watches them struggle. He's pretty much the straight guy among the joke cracking cast.  He's still too polite and not comfortable about making fun of others in front of the camera.  The episode ended with the cast praising him for his strength and manliness in fathering triplet sons.  

Kona said that 4 out of 8 cast members finished the triathlon, which is pretty amazing considering their poor physical condition in the beginning.  They were definitely competitive, so the motivation was there.  SIK should be very proud of them.  

Guest elisabeta

Hi, I greet all SIKers!

Thanks Kona for images from SIK's meeting with fans.
Today is an important day....

Happy Birthday  ...Song Il Kook!!!

Flori