Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Gentle Song il kook

danasibro said: Dear Hadise escuse me for the confusion I saw the videos posted by Kona abouth the fans supporting SIK and you being present to this event? and thought you were the author of the videos...sometimes I have fiew time to spent on soompi and escape some important posts end events shared by SIKers...please forgive me my friend I did not want to upset you!
1AZd3-12Z.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width
Thank you kona
, and laney for the great videos.

Guest danasibro

ONCE IN LOVE FOREVER IN LOVE!

14a75acb_o.jpeg

ONLY A DREAM FOR ME!

1AZd3-134.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

THE PRINCE FROM THE LEGEND!

1AZd3-131.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

DANA, thanks for reposting my poem.  I like that one, too.  Your poems are also awesome and the pictures make the thread very colorful.  I wish I can do photoshops like you do.

The pictures I posted with SIK holding a gun was a screenshot from Lobbyist.  Here are more:

70.png

67.png68.png

Dear all SIKers,

Just would like to drop a short post to catch up with you guys.

Dear Dana, thank you for all awesome photos of our prince. You are talented! I really enjoy reading your poems as well.

Dear ardent, I always love your poems. Thanks for composing such heartmelt poems. Thanks Dana for reposting as well. I have not seen Lobbyist yet. The photos you posted made me want to watch it. I'm still half way to Jumong (the 2nd round). This drama really catch my heart.

Enjoy the rest of the week to all of you. Love you all^_^

Hi, dear SIKers!
Beautiful pictures, so colorful and alive, dear Dana, thank you!
Dear Celia, very interesting aplication, splendid result! Thank you!
Dear Ardent, I love your pictures, thank you!
Dear Alex, Lobbyist is a very beautiful drama of SIK, he joined there some very good actors, including the actor who should play Yeom Moon, but he couldn't because he had to go in Army and SIK replaced him: with a HUGE, GORGEOUS RESULT!! In Lobbyist you can also find Lee Jae Yong (Prime Minister in Jumong, the gladiators-merchant in Emperor of the Sea and COE in A Man Called God; they performed together in four dramas!)
For Yeom Moon lovers!!

530037_455198147853571_945305778_n.jpg

Big waves for all SIKers! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love you!  :x

Dear Gabi, thank you for your advice about Lobbyist. It is on my must-watch list. I heard that the lead actress has passed away, right? I've seen Lee Jae Yong in many dramas. He has worked with SIK in four dramas. Wow, they must be quite close.

Dear Alex, here is another actor you know from Jumong - Haemosu himself (actor Hoo Joon Ho), in Lobbyist

416885_242235585860650_1495890731_n.jpg

This is Maria in Lobbyist - actress Jang Jin Young; she died of stomach cancer in 2009, Lobbyist was her last movie. SIK and all her friends and Hallyu world were destroyed, so young, talented and pretty! God rest her in peace!

419606_242235972527278_52335412_n.jpg

Here is a small clip with one of the melodies : Lobbyist has an excellent ost ! (SIK dancing tango in episode 9)

And a picture a really love in Lobbyist:

421603_242235565860652_187132262_n.jpg

See soon, SIKers!

I've been thinking what should I do on my 3,000th post?

4 years 4 months and 3,000 posts on Song Il-Kook, A Man Called God, Crime Squad, and Fermentation Family thread.
Enough reason to celebrate? 4960938358_ac3e854f35_o.gif

8077793039_b5d325a042_o.jpg

Let's do it with the Lobbyist slideshow. 
Thanks to new Soompi forum for the cool HTML feature.

And a video of Harry singing "I'm in the Mood for Love"

And thanks to my fellow SIKers !

I couldn't have done 3,000 posts without you !!! 

☺☺☺

Guest Sahyang

Dear Kona,

CONGRATULATIONS !

CONGRATULATIONS !

CONGRATULATIONS and JUBILATIONS<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I want the world to know I’m happy as can be!

And THANK YOU for everything you do for SIKnim, the KING, and….for us! Thank you for loving him, for sharing your love for him with us, for the artworks and the news, for bringing beauty and joy in my life!

Ahhh, I feel so exposed!  :\">  6312925229_00292b4929_o.gif

Here's the story behind that picture.  It was really coincidentally taken by Papatya, the president of Turkish Fan Club last year.
I was in cloud 9 6312925345_9519dd14f3_o.gif and had no idea what I was doing or how it happened.  As you know, we're always absent-minded when being around our idol.  So with this picture, I did some fun with it ;) , about the same time "Secret Garden" was the big topic in K-Drama world.  Honestly, I did not finish watching that drama but it sure did inspire me a little.

The original:

6330186679_3f434c09b2_o.jpg

I also created this one, which I'm quite pleased, for Papatya by adding the background.

6325240132_ab3a24c3d5_o.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GeNtLe Song Il-Kook Birthday / Fan Meeting Celebration this weekend:

Banner designed by:  OPH
August2012-1.jpg

Hi KonaBeans,
Congratulations on your 3000 posts plus 4 years 4 months with Soompi. 

WoW...  I am sure if you take these numbers to Coach, he will have something auspicious to tell U!  Just like he told his triathlon team about their Tongyeong Triathlon Race ID..  That's really fun!
38KB.jpg
P.S. Coach Song Il Kook mentioned that 308 can be shortened to 38 meaning brightness... 
8080646663_d9c4016ce8_o.jpg
I would like to dedicate my 3008th post to you!  May you have brightness in your support to your idol Song Il Kook!!! Congratulations!
P.S. KB, thanks for the snapshot! It's good that you thought of it!!! 

Hi KB,
Remember Coach changed LKK's number from 1003 to 1004???  I am sure 4 is an auspicious number to Koreans... Therefore 344 would be a great oracle when Coach Song tells you about your fortune!
Incidentally 4 rhymes with forever in Mandarin.  I believe your support to Coach Song will be forever a lifetime!  Cheers!
Best Regards,h2og
P.S. Yeah... we should celebrate together for reaching 3000 posts!  \:D/

KONA, what more can I say?  Words are not enough to express my gratitude that you found this forum, nurtured it and did all your best to keep it alive, at the same time,  binding all the member fans together.  Your 3000+ posts are mainly in this forum and it's a great feat.  I feel embarassed to myself, claiming to be an ardent fan of SIK, but haven't done much for him at all. Your passion for SIK is like an epidemic spreading to all of us, inspiring us to do more, contribute more, to complement your hard works.

I salute you, friend.  Hoping our friendship and bonds here stay stronger through the years. 

More Lobbyist screencaps

85.png

81.png