Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

More Tongyeong pictures from Laney @ songilkook.com.
Captions by Laney except where noted.

SAM_0645.jpg

SAM_0642.jpg

Sunrise....the sunshine is hot I almost got sunburn +_+

2012-09-23053317.jpg

SAM_0546.jpg

SAM_0646.jpg

Most of the time we stay around the audience sitting platform, too tired move far away.
Actually there is a foodfare nearby, we only saw it during our way back to meeting room.

2012-09-23051928.jpg

2012-09-23053712.jpg

Views along the way to meeting room soo beautiful ^^

2012-09-23084735.jpg

2012-09-23084810.jpg

2012-09-23084735.jpg

2012-09-23085535.jpg

Gentle's meeting room sign board.

2012-09-23085957.jpg

SAM_0576.jpg

Refresher before lunch

2012-09-23104157.jpg

Lunch buffet lining

SAM_0551.jpg

SAM_0550.jpg
Good selection of salads and cool dish
SAM_0553.jpg

SAM_0554.jpg

There are more than 30 dishes to try on, everyone enjoyed it very much.

SAM_0578.jpg

SAM_0577.jpg

Sorry for disappointing you all, I not able to catch better photos of SIK.
The arrival of SIK

SAM_0650.jpg

and during the photos taking section...

SAM_0599.jpg

SAM_0622-1.jpg

SAM_0651.jpg

Our dear Kona request SIK to share photos of the latest 3 angels.

SAM_0652.jpg

Our dear Kona request SIK to share photos of the latest 3 angels.

Xiaomeihuili handover the key chain gift from hkmom

SAM_0607.jpg

Time for SIK to leave...

SAM_0653.jpg

Photos crop from my short video clips.

SAM_0661.jpg

SIK bid farewell & thank you for fans attendance.

SAM_0655.jpg

SAM_0659.jpg

<Konabeans> SIK bowed to his fans.  Noticed he was carrying our Birthday Card (with care :-* )
I think I like the young photographer.  He's cute and always smiling.

SAM_0660.jpg

SAM_0662.jpg

Btw, this is the famous homemade walnut cake we bought home
<KonaBeans>  Ah, so it was walnut, not hazelnut cakes.

2012-09-27010803-1.jpg

<KonaBeans> THANK YOU, LANEY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out the shoes.  I just realized SIK's shoes are quite funky.  Isn't it true that we tend to stare at his upper body than lower?

8053837769_8b6ea7a5b5_o.jpg

13.gif

BTW, the shoes in Qualifications of Men's Triathlon are sponsored by Hummel.

http://blog.naver.com/hummel_story?Redirect=Log&logNo=20168156635

Hi, dear SIKers!
Thank you a lot, dear Kona, for all pictrues and QOM episode in English. Wow!! Very funny!
Mr. Hummer, Charmy, I hope you'll be able to post soon. I also had problems with my old comp, so I said to myself "This is one of the smallest pleasures in life, why not?" so I bought a new one.  :D  (though staying together with soompi friends is always a great pleasure! the best reason to buy a new computer, he, he!! )
Waves for allSIKers of the universe! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love you all!

We made the news !!!
Thank you the fans from Japan for your enduring love and support for our idol    4960342405_0e96d997d6_o.gif   4960938334_3cd6b5b0cc_o.gif  4960938292_0a5bdae4f8_o.gif.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rough Google Translation without editing:

05-Oct-2012

Song Il-Kook's Fans visited 'Namgyeok' Triathlon     

2012100522365625150_1.jpg?time=003506

Song Il 日 fan, 'namgyeok Triathlon eungwoncha 韩 visit

Splurge and still hailed as a Hallyu star actor Song Il has proved popular.

Song Il's agency Haneol entertainment fans in Japan more than 100 people visited Korea for the '2012 opened on September 23, Kyungnam Tongyeong ITU Triathlon World Cup 'cheer revealed.

Song Il undergo difficulties islets trans-swimming participation issue was scheduled to broadcast on the local drama from Japan, such as canceling a recent KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday - Qualifications of Men' (hereafter 'namgyeok') with the members took part in the race .

Schedule whopping saebyeok 4 weather, accommodation, departure and heading to the stadium at 5:00, he early in the morning to start the match, due to the nature of competition to digest.

Members 'Qualifications of Men' and when he was coming quarters, along with Song Il welcomed more than 100 Japanese fans.

Japanese fans heard the news that Song Il Tong participate in the Triathlon to cancel a series of dramas aired Song Il send a tough time for the large-scale South Korea has chosen.

Fans not sleep a wink, as soon as they arrive on the overnight flight to Seoul from Japan high-speed bus ride back in Tongyeong arrived. Fervent cheers to send Song Il Kook and namgyeok 'members' revealing look scene atmosphere more hot dalgwotda the back door.

Song Il afar eungwonwa fans who want to reward the fans after the shooting, and had the time of meeting.

Meanwhile, fans who came from Japan and Song Il Kook, namgyeok members of a surprise meeting that is broadcast seven days 17:00 namgyeok 'can be found at:

Source: 
http://news.nate.com/view/20121005n36536
http://news.nate.com/view/20121005n34903
http://news.nate.com/view/20121005n29314

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riding all night on the bus, couldn't sleep well.
It was 5AM, pitch dark, and chilly. 
We were cheering 'Namyeok fighting, Il-Kook jang!' (Qualifications of Men fighting, Il-Kook the best!).

8057050527_aecaf9b260_c.jpg

Laney, thank you for sharing the Tongyeong photos. They are so awesome.

Kona, thank you for more photos. I've watched QOM with English sub. It is quite funny. SIK is flawless and so cute.

I'm glad that FF will be aired in Thai cable TV starting from this Saturday. Hope he will be more popular here. I love his chemistry with Park Jin Hee and love this drama.

284202_368983696514054_65832668_n.jpg

kona. I like SIK shoes very much the uniqueness of his fashion style is a trend for the young adults, and wearing this style made him looks even young..I certainly look him from head to foot, I love the way he showcase his self .I noticed him even in shorts or simple jeans he carry it well.But today's event, I did not see him wearing shades, for several years I took a care for the  shades every time event like this.
Alexx dear, that's good news I hope thai support the drama of SIK.
I miss Ms.RED, how are you doing HWJ...
And dongseang SIG hadise, for staying the thread
Searching for top historical drama and I found this list and JUMONG is the number one and kingdom of the wind no.8  (quoted here just last june 19,2012 )
http://asiandramaupdate.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/the-best-historical-korean-drama/

$-) =D> =D>

Hi, dear SIKers!
Dear Laney, thank you for beautiful pictures and for your effort!
Dear Kish-agnes, I saw that Top 10 is a personal one (blogger is sissyy). I'm sure all of us have our own Top 10. I watched many sageuks (more than 40), and my Top 10 Historical K-drama is:

1. Jumong
2. EOTS
3. Queen Seon Deok
4. KOTW
5. Dae Jang Geum
6. Painter of the Wind
7. Jaejoongwon
8. Dong Yi
9. Yi San
10. Chuno

It's hard to put them in a Top 10, I like all, some things more, some less, and there are also more dramas to install in a Top 10 or Top 20.  But JUMONG is my first ever and forever in every Top 3, Top 10, Top 20 or Top 100!!  LOL!

The first moment and the scene where he stole my heart:

379022_314889081884479_2068425032_n.jpg

Love you all, SIKers!

Guest danasibro

Thank you SIKers for sharing. Dear Kona, Dear Hadise, Dear Gabi, Dear ardent,Dear  Dear chyoco, Dear alex,Dear sahyang , Dear h2og , Dear pohhooi ,  Dear katsu3 , Dear hoonwoodjoon, Dear Celia, Dear Cristi, Dear ardently , Dear celia , Dear elisa , Dear mr,hummer, Dear metal,  Dear erriny , Dear flori
Kona Beans helped me to feel as I was together with SIK on his 41th birthday...thank you dear Kona!
Thank you Celia for all posts on your blog...romanian fans including me love your blog. You made a lot of things this year for SIK Romanian fans have to thank your for translating two dramas and for five video presentations, I am sad you coud not see the video made by me for SIK this year, I tired to thank you also for the great job you do every day so I decided to do it on forum  
Thank you SiG-Hadise, Gabi, Charmy, Alex, Metalinger, kish ...for being everyday on forum to suport SIK. Cute photo of SIK dear Gabi. In my TOP SIK's dramas are on the first places!
Thank you dear Hadise, dear Charmy and dear Gabi for your friendship and support.
1AZd3-12x.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

We're officially in the news.  Yay !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rough Google translation without editing.

06-Oct-2012

Song Il-Kook's Dramas Cancelled, No Longer Hallyu Star? 
"Forget it!"

201210060905220910_1.jpg

Was hailed as a Hallyu star Song Il splurge.

Islets trans-swimming participation as a problem, the drama aired in Japan was scheduled to be canceled, including difficulties faced Song Il attended a recent Tong opened in 2012, along with members of KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday - Qualifications of Men' Tongyeong ITU Triathlon World Cup in .

Day, more than 100 Japanese fans from the early morning cheered Song Il Contest the nature whopping 4:00 a.m. Departure heading to the stadium at 5:00 accommodation schedule, despite the weather, for many fans to see Song Il sought his sokso. Japanese fans heard the news that Song Il Tong participate in the Triathlon has decided to cancel a series of dramas aired Song Il tough time to send a large cheer, chose to go to South Korea.

Song Il afar eungwonwa fans who want to reward the fans after the shooting, and had the time of meeting.

Meanwhile, fans who came from Japan and Song Il Kook, 'members of the' namgyeok surprise meeting on October 7 17:00 'Qualifications of Men' can be found.

Source:  NATE

Rough Google translation without editing

06-Oct-2012

Fans still love Song Il-Kook

20121006125105502.jpg

Boasted majesty of Hallyu star actor Song Il invisible in Japan suffered the pain after swimming participation of islets trans-cooled.

Song Il Liberation Day anniversary last August, along with Kim Jang Hoon Dokdo swimming crossings were involved. After the originally scheduled to broadcast the drama was canceled, stands in the center of the wind hyeomhanryu suffered.

'2012 Tongyeong ITU Triathlon World Cup held in recent Tong Song Il Kook attended over 100 Japanese fans cheered.

KBS2 TV 'Happy Sunday - Qualifications of Men' with the team's tournament, including Song Il dawn 5:00 accommodation party from dawn departure, but a large cheering squad, who encouraged him.

Japanese fans heard the news that Song Il Tong participate in the Triathlon, according to the agency, they decided to cancel a series of dramas aired Song Il tough time to send a large cheer, and chose to go to South Korea.

Official said, "The Japanese fans as soon as they arrive on the overnight flight to Seoul from Japan Song Il Kook and not sleep a wink, a high-speed bus ride arrived in Tongyeong 'namgyeok waited in front of the members of the Housing and gratitude said.

Source:  NATE

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Gentle Songilkook

My Uni kona, Thanks Thanks Thanks you are great.
I have a red shoes Like shoes songilkook oppa
:x

Dear agnes, Thanks so much for You called me donseng
:\"> I visited site best korean historical drama but

I saw only
Four series of 10 serial : Jumong,/ Kingdom of the Winds,/ Yi San,/ Dong Yi.

Serial Dong yi Playing in Iran now. and last year's series yi san was shown in Iran. but I love only Jumong,and

Kingdom of the Winds.

Dear Dana, Thanks for your friendship and Kindness

Hi, dear SIKers!
Dear Dana, if I'd make a Best Actors' Top 10, first 3 or 4 places would be occupied by our Prince, of course! But in a drama I search for screenplay, costumes, directing, music, locations, number of different characters and so on. A Top 10 is very subjective; a national Top 10 of all dramas has the principal criteria the rating, which is unfair - but it takes into account what people watch in a specific moment / period. The Korea Drama Festival in these days celebrate also the first 5 period drama ever, as you can see:

http://www.kdfo.org/2012/eng/drama/best02.asp

Our Jumong is the 3rd; for me is No. 1  :D  

KONA, thanks for all the updates and pictures. 

GABI, thanks also for the links.  I'm not familiar with the other three historical dramas.  I have watched only Jewel in the Palace and Jumong so I can't really tell which one is best.  But for me, Jumong will always be number one.  As a delicacy, it is complete in flavor and spices.

Guest danasibro

No Longer Hallyu Star? 
"Forget it!"
1AZd3-12B.gif?height=400&scale=max&width
You are right Kona Beans...Romanian fans consider SIK an ever shining Hallyu Star
and are also decided to support him.
1AZd3-12C.gif?height=400&scale=max&width
You are right dear Gabi I wathed a lot of korean dramas and I must say I liked  very much some of them and some of the cute young actors but bechause of loving SIK his dramas must come on the first places
Thank you dear Hadise,Yi San and Dong Yi are good dramas in my opinion and I liked both of them but to love is more then to like, you are right!

Thank you Ardently for sharing Jewel in the Palace is also a good korean drama but Jumong is also my favorite.

1AZd3-12D.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width

AND SIK AS ALL SIKERS FROM SOOMPI FORUM BELIEVE IS PERFECT...I LOVE THIS PICTURES OF SIK!
I MUST USE IMIKIMI TO POST THEM I DID NOT LEARN ANOTHER METHOD...ESCUSE ME

1AZd3-12A.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

DANA, nice pictures.  You are very creative and imaginative. 

Who says SIK is no longer a Hallyu Star?  How many are these people compared to the many who still consider him as one. I wish they eat their words later.  They can never put a good man down.  No matter what they say, our man has already a name and has established his reputation not only as an excellent actor but also as a very respectable person. 

gabi, I love jumong story not a biased one because we love SIK but the story itself, we can tell by the ratings,how popular Jumong,in IRAN alone his hailed superstar more than their local celebrity,other country like Malaysia, and turkey we all know how those people love SIK, they can't put SIK down, HALLYU star? who can conclude that fact to exclude SIK only few numbers of people are not basis, that's hilarious talks..netizens are entitled to speak out but an article like this its add fire to the issue...It so sad, hopefully SIK will prove them wrong by choosing a remarkable drama this time..anyway Japanese fans are not waving so we still thankful for that..
Kona, beautiful pictures the food are really yummy to taste isn't it?
TOP historical drama:JUMONGDae Jang GeumEOTSKOTWYI SANQUEEN SON DUK
I'm so addicted to see him in riding a horse with an archer or sword,tempting like YEONMOON 
Have a great weekend SIKERS...

Hi, dear SIKers!
I really don't understand if those rumors are real or not, it's the first time I heard about them. What means "Song Il-Kook's Dramas Cancelled, No Longer Hallyu Star? "Forget it!" ?? I suppose for author of the article this is only a metaphor, a way of speaking, but also maybe some said bad things about our Man. So? SIK's star is shining even if some don't want to look at it! Even if Dokdo swimming would let SIK "out of business" some time, he will rise again in splendor (in Korean media he is very praised: "we are proud of him", I quote, but maybe - maybe - some Korean producers think Japanese TV channels are a too big market to loose it for an actor, even if that actor is a super-star: human greed & hypocrisy can be very big and I don't know how K-producers can think. I remember a contract of SIk was cancelled
once because he helped his mother in political campaign. But of course, if I upset someone with my concerns of a fan, I truly apology). Anyway, we support SIK with all our hearts; and I really want to thank Japanese fans, who are solid as a rock in their love for our Prince.   ありがとうございました!  Domo arigato gozaimashita!  Va multumesc frumos!
Love you all!

Thank you laney and Kona for the fan meeting pictues!!   He looks remarkably fit and attentive to all of his fans, including the Road to Hope gift presented by laney from the international fans.  You folks did a wonderful job on the card, which he seemed to treat with special care.  Of course, thank you huili for being there and showing your support with the other Japan fans.  It's a credit to all of you to fly in from Japan, take a long bus ride, greet him at the start of the triathlon, and wait for him at the end- sometimes all within 24 hours.  Your support was extra special at this time of strained relations between S Korea and Japan.  

I'm looking forward to watching the conclusion of the Tongyeong triathlon tomorrow.  Stay well and safe everyone!

Guest elisabeta

Hello dear SIKers!
I am glad that our prince succeeded in Qualification of Men.
But I look forward to a new project .A new historical drama.  I understand that SIK wants this.Do not be proposed?
Recently I saw Green Rose.I like Lee Da Hae (Chuno).Beautiful girl.
I also watched The Moon That Embraces the Sun.I liked Han Ga In.

I love this picture......
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpW8GHOv7T17mOlDbgzkd

My sincere thanks to all those who find the time to visit my blog . Although I am not posting as often as I would like to, I am doing my best to support SIK in Romania. A much better job are doing the wonderful video channel dedicated to SIK by Dana and the Romanian Facebook thread ”Fans in Romania Song Il Guk” which manage to gather so many people around them. Congratulations to both of them. I wish SIK knew how dedicated fans he’s got in Romania. At least, now, he knows we exist.

"Song Il-Kook's Dramas Cancelled, No Longer Hallyu Star? "Forget it!" ??

I take it as "Although Song Il-Kook's Dramas were cancelled, that may make him no longer Hallyu star."  But "No way, forget it, he's still very much loved by Japanese fans".   The phrase has a positive meaning, not a bad one.

Gabi, Dana, I enjoy reading your posts and your creative works; and Elisabeta, you always have some good pic of SIK at the end of your post.  I like it.

Celia, don't spend all your time on your blog, remember to post in Soompi too, to make it active and moving.

Kish, by "shades" did you mean sunglasses or cap?  He didn't wear a cap because he was filming for Korea Triathlon and he knew he would be taking pictures with us.  He would wear cap and sunglasses if he were a triathlon participant.

I don't have a top 10 of K-Dramas.  Here is my list of what I have watched more than once and would be happy to watch them again anytime:

Movies: The Departed (US Version), Indochine (France-VietNam), Far and Away (US).
Drama: Emperor of the Sea (Korea)

Hello to all SIKer:  Hadise, Metaltiger, Kish, Ardent, Alex, and all...    Thank you for posting...  5391930416_5059daf2d6_o.gif

5169527419_fe004c4f84_o.gif