Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Il Gook Requests That People Not Use Images Of The Triplets For Political Purposes

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/05/song-il-gook-requests-people-not-use-images-triplets-political-purposes/

Daehan Minguk Manse

On March 5, actor Song Il Gook posted on his official Twitter about an issue that had recently been brought to his attention.

In the post, there is a screenshot of a text advertising a Korean flag rally with an image of the Song triplets. The triplets, who received a lot of love after their appearance on “The Return of Superman,” are named Daehan, Minguk, and Manse. When put together, this spells out a common national cheer, which makes them easy targets for nationalistic messages and advertisements.

Song Il Gook wrote, “An acquaintance received this text and was shocked and let me know about it. Please do not use images of our children for such political purposes. I ask this as a parent.”

The image appears to have been taken from a screenshot of “The Return of Superman” and photoshopped with an image of the Korean flag.

33110220622_27d57c8065_b.jpg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, celiap said:

Song Il Gook Requests That People Not Use Images Of The Triplets For Political Purposes

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/05/song-il-gook-requests-people-not-use-images-triplets-political-purposes/

On March 5, actor Song Il Gook posted on his official Twitter about an issue that had recently been brought to his attention.

In the post, there is a screenshot of a text advertising a Korean flag rally with an image of the Song triplets. The triplets, who received a lot of love after their appearance on “The Return of Superman,” are named Daehan, Minguk, and Manse. When put together, this spells out a common national cheer, which makes them easy targets for nationalistic messages and advertisements.

Song Il Gook wrote, “An acquaintance received this text and was shocked and let me know about it. Please do not use images of our children for such political purposes. I ask this as a parent.”

The image appears to have been taken from a screenshot of “The Return of Superman” and photoshopped with an image of the Korean flag.

Hi celiap, thanks for sharing this here. This is really wrong. People should more considerate about using images. :o

• Like 2

@KonaBeans, I'm not sure. I suppose it's a call for participation in a political protest (the 16th) organized on March 4, probably related to the current events in South Korea. The call is made by a politician from  Chun Cheon.

The text above the children’s image reads:

춘천 김진태 국회의원! = Chun Cheon Kim Jin-tae, Member of Parliament!

Under the picture comes again:

춘천Chun Cheon

김진태 국회의원!!! = Kim Jin-tae, Member of Parliament!

Then

16 The sixtieth

[태극기  물결] 애국집히!!! [National Flag wave] Patriotic rally!!!

2017 3 4 (토요일) 2017, March 4 (Saturday)

At the bottom of all these comes the request made by Song Il-Kook which is already translated  in the article.

• Like 4

Thanks Celia.

This is going to cause a reverse effect for  Kim Jin-tae.  

It makes him look really bad.  

Shouldn't have done that, Mister (or perhaps it was setup by his opponents?  :-) )

Now I'm worried appa Song will be reluctant to share the boys' pictures in Instagram :-( .

• Like 5

@KonaBeans, thank you for sharing the photos.

All my love and warmest wishes for health and happiness to all members of Song family. The month of March is special to them and their fans. I’m sure they will have very nice wedding anniversary and birthday celebrations knowing that so many people from around the world are sending all their good thoughts, energy and wishes to them.

• Like 9

On 3/16/2017 at 9:59 AM, KonaBeans said:

Birthday gifts from FanClub.

Hi KonaBeans, thanks for sharing the photos. Awww...........time really flies so fast - they're so big now! They're growing healthy. Belated Happy Birthday Daehan, Minguk, Manse! :lol:

• Like 3

http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/1oyK/7077

2604413758D5E3B5104916

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01439926615866600&DCD=A10102

Actor Song Il-kook attended the inaugural General Assembly of the Association of Korean Artists of the Arts, held at the Air Force Hall, Seoul,

The Association of Korean Broadcasting Artists Association, which is a group under the Ministry of Culture and Texts, was established at the end of last year to promote the interests, welfare and opportunities of its members as a representative group of broadcasting artists including Korean Broadcasting Actors Association, Korea Broadcasting Performers Association, Korean Voice Actors Association and Korean Comedian Association.

247BAA3758D5E3B4158AB8

27533E3758D5E3B435AE2F

267B943558D5E5A01C0654

• Like 5