Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Manse Tries His Hand at Child Care On “Superman Returns”

Manse Tries His Hand at Child Care On “Superman Returns”

On the October 11 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns,” the triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Manse went to the park with twins Seol Ah, Soo Ah, and baby Daebak (Shi Ahn).

During the outing, Song Il Gook’s trademark “train” drew interest from passersby with six kids instead of three. The triplets had a lot of fun on the train, encouraging their struggling father, while Seol Ah and Soo Ah sat wide-eyed at the unfamiliar transportation.

In the park, while Daehan and Minguk ran to help the fallen Seol Ah, Manse gave little Daebak a flurry of kisses. He then went on to push his stroller all around the park.

At one point, he went too fast and ran into his brother Minguk. Luckily, no one was hurt and Minguk walked away without a scratch. Manse showed his maturity by asking Daebak, “Are you okay? Did I go too fast?” For the rest of the ride, he was careful to ask the baby where he wanted to go and sing him songs.

“Superman Returns” airs every Sunday at 4:50 KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/11/manse-tries-his-hand-at-child-care-on-superman-returns/

***So so proud of our jolly boy Manse. Good job baby! :wub:

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 5

After watching TSR ep.99 i feel SIK appa has the best bromance with Lee dong guk...i like this young father because he and his 5 children are so friendly and talkative... :wub::wub:

The sweetest moments for me are my Daehanie and Sol ah's heart-warming chemistry... :wub:

- Its started when Sol ah feed him and followed with Prince Daehanie helped her to found the fork.

- How gentle Daehan is...although he also afraid with " momongie " but he still held Sol ah's hand when urri Mingukie has already ran away... :lol:

- My Daehanie helps her while she's fell.

- Seems he's still set his eyes on her when SIK appa took her from the cart...he's so considerate, just like he wants to makes sure that Sol ah is OK... :P

I can imagine when Daehan is falling in love with a girl someday, he's the type who will devote and gentle to his woman like SIK appa...can't wait to see it happens... :wub::wub:

• Like 5

I can imagine when Daehan is falling in love with a girl someday, he's the type who will devote and gentle to his woman like SIK appa...can't wait to see it happens... :wub::wub:

I will have a Korean daughter NOW and do everything I can to make Daehan and her marry. hahahahah 

• Like 4

I will have a Korean daughter NOW and do everything I can to make Daehan and her marry. hahahahah 

Your daughter soon to be must compete with me 1st...LOL :D:lol::rolleyes:

• Like 3

Hi, hahaha - you two are naughty - Now, here is the thing you should know to marry a Korean - hahaha - You’ll Need Mommy and Daddy’s Permission - :P

• Like 3

Minguk Turns Sad When Su Ah Refuses to Kiss Him on “The Return of Superman”

Minguk Turns Sad When Su Ah Refuses to Kiss Him on “The Return of Superman”

On the recent episode of “The Return of Superman” on September 11, Song Il Gook‘s triplets and Lee Dong Gook‘s Seol Ah and Su Ah finally met.

The children greet each other and quickly become good friends. Su Ah even pulls Minguk in for a hug when he’s walking around, making him turn shy.

However, when Minguk tries to give Su Ah a kiss, she refuses and makes him sad.

Minguk succeeds in kissing and comforting Seol Ah, though, when she’s fussy due to sleep. When Song Il Gook sees Minguk doing that, he suggests giving a kiss to Su Ah, too.

Minguk follows his dad’s suggestion and goes closer to her, but Su Ah turns her head and leaves Minguk looking sad.

the return of superman2

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 6

Hi, hahaha - you two are naughty - Now, here is the thing you should know to marry a Korean - hahaha - You’ll Need Mommy and Daddy’s Permission - :P

I can guarantee that Mr and Mrs.SIK will reject me 1000000+++++ times while my Daehanie will call me aunty immediately when he meet me...LOL...LOL :D:lol::o:rolleyes:

Edited by badsmuler
  • Like 4

I can guarantee that Mr and Mrs.SIK will reject me 1000000+++++ times while my Daehanie will call me aunty immediately when he meet me...LOL...LOL :D:lol::o:rolleyes:

wait wait wait... can't we all work together to get Song Appa and Song Omma's permission? I mean, we need to make a plan. This is a hard project! Then when we get their permission, we can compete. LOL... 

I wish I could be half the parent Song Appa is to his three boys. They are well-mannered, respectful boys. It's the little things, you know? 

I remember watching Manse take some lollipop during the eye exam and he was told to take some. Other kids would take more than they can eat but Manse simply took one for each of them. They also don't steal or take other people's food even though we all know how they love food. They don't mess other's people's home. They are close to their VJs and writers. They They don't interrupt Song Appa when he is talking with other people. 

SIK said he was "all over the place" when he was in his 20s and 30s and that's why he was scared to have boys because he was scared the boys would be like him too. i guess it's because he was a bit rebellious that gives him some wisdom on how to discipline his kids. 

• Like 6

Daehan, Minguk, Manse are adorable baseball players!

201510140925322510_1.jpg

Daehan, Minguk and Manse are baseball players in their upcoming LG Electronics washing machine TV commercial.

In the behind-the-scene image released, the three adorable kids are looking cool in their baseball uniform. The filthy uniforms are supposed to be put on the laundry but the triplets are expressing very bright and lively expressions.

Expect another squishy TVC from the triplets soon! Meanwhile, below are additional preview photos from their TVC. So adorable!

1588650_article.jpg

source : dailykpopnews

• Like 9