Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

If the “Superman Returns” Song Triplets Signed With SM, YG, JYP, or FNC?

If the “Superman Returns” Song Triplets Signed With SM, YG, JYP, or FNC?

Ever wonder what Song Il Kook‘s triplets Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se would look like if they signed with SM, YG, JYP, or FNC?

Well thanks to the creator of this adorable pic stitch, you can get an idea!

The pic stitch, which has been making its rounds around the Internet, does a great job of capturing the unique character and personality of each of the management agencies. What’s most brilliant about the pic stitch, though, is that the creator didn’t photoshop anything but used preexisting photos of the triplets.

Song Triplets

For example, the picture used for FNC of the triplets clutching instruments is a capture from a commercial that they filmed for Hana Bank and the photo for YG is just a screencap from a “Superman Returns” episode.

Not going to lie, the Song triplets look like they would fit right in at any agency!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/10/if-the-superman-returns-song-triplets-signed-to-sm-yg-jyp-or-fnc/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 6

Song Triplets Have Sauna Fun and Troubles on “Superman Returns”

Song Triplets Have Sauna Fun and Troubles on “Superman Returns”

On the upcoming 86th episode of KBS2′s “Superman Returns,” the Song triplets will be going to a sauna for their first time.

The brothers are immensely curious about the sauna and venture around everywhere and happily greet people they see once they arrive. In particular, Manse expresses interest in the ice room and asks, “Do polar bears live here?”

Song Il Kook sends his sons on sauna missions as well. Minguk carries sikhye (traditional sweet rice beverage) in both of his hands, but ends up crying.

You can watch the rest of their adventures when this episode airs on July 12 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/10/song-triplets-have-sauna-fun-and-troubles-on-superman-returns/

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another version:

‘Superman Returns’ Triplets To Visit Korean Dry Sauna

[by Woorim Ahn] ‘Superman Returns’ triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Manse went to Korean dry sauna for the first time.

On the upcoming episode of the program, Song Il Kook and the triplets visited Korean dry sauna and explored from sauna rooms to stores.

When they firstly went there, they kept running around and said, “Hello” to people. In particular, Manse went into an icy room and asked, “Does a polar bear live in here?” and made everyone laugh.

Moreover, Song Il Guk asked his children to do something and spent a dynamic day. When Minguk went to the store to get some drink, he cried out loud and made the mass public curious what happened.

Meanwhile, the triplets’ dry sauna experience will air on July 12. (photo by KBS)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=23673

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 7

I have just seen a few nice video clips to celebrate 1st anniversary of SIK and triplets with ROS:

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v456bO6969eImmHnqKTNNE6

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/vef3euCv7vvueFMvu5IuvCz

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v2e47HDHSRWHc0DTyEWyH5R

@adelinetew, thanks for the video links.

I love the three videos but the last one is my favorite. Very heart warming. The boys were showing extraordinary-brotherly love and so much care to one another.:wub:

Their one year in the show is such a milestone... Memories that will last forever.

Here's the first article of the Song Family a year ago:

Song Il Kook and His Triplets Join “Superman Returns”

Song Il Gook and His Triplets Join “Superman Returns”

With the announcement yesterday that actor Jang Hyun Sung and his two sons, Jun Woo and Jun Seo, are leaving the popular KBS child-rearing Sunday variety program “Superman Returns,” many viewers were wondering which new family will be filling in their space. It was announced today that fellow actor Song Il Kook and his triplets will be taking their place, starting July 6.

Actor Song Il Kook, most famous for his lead role in the 2006 MBC drama “Jumong,” is a father of male triplets whom were born in March 2012. Their names are Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se. Their names are unique since “dae han min gook” is what you call the Republic of Korea in the Korean lanuage, and “man se” meanshurrah in Korean. If you say the triplets’ names in that order, you are also chanting “Republic of Korea, hurrah!”

Below are some pictures of the triplets with the actor that Song Il Kook uploaded onto his Twitter. We already have double the cute in Lee Hwi Jae‘s twins in “Superman Returns,” and now we have to prepare for a triple dose.

song il gook and triplets

song il gook and triplets 2

Credit to Soompi news.

• Like 5

To our dearest daddy Song Il Kook, a million thanks for showing and sharing your wonderful boys to us.

They are truly loved.

This photo was posted July 6, 2014

Actor Song Il Gook and His Triplets Make Their First Appearance on “Superman Returns”

and this one, July 3, 2015.

Song Triplets Are All Smiles at Mud Flat on “Superman Returns”

The boys are beautifully grown up, so smart and too adorable!

We want more of you dear little angels, FIGHTING!!!

Credit to Soompi news.

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 8

All this reminiscing about Song Appa and the triplets is getting me all teary. It's been 1 year. We've actually watched them grow up for one year. And that year has been of many ups and downs, trials and blessings. Song Appa is truly a Superman and the triplets are indeed angels. And Song Eomma who supports them even though she's behind the camera.

For 8 months Daehan supported his brothers and even now, he still takes care of them while appa is away. We sometimes forget that they are all the same age. That older by 4-minutes is such a difference. For a year Minguk battled with atopy disease. It's only natural that he doesn't like to get dirty or anything on his skin. But, he's one of the brightest 3.5 year olds we know. It's so scary to think that the doctors suggested to abort the tiniest one at first. And I'm glad the family decided not to. Look at Manse now. Carefree and such a mood-maker. 

Thank you Song family for letting KBS and us into your lives. Cheers to many more years of learning and growing with you.

• Like 8

Thank you Song family for letting KBS and us into your lives. Cheers to many more years of learning and growing with you.

During the interview when he was in China not long ago, SIK was asked the reasons for his willingness to take part in ROS with the triplets, he again stressed that it is a rightful decision as he has achieved his objective giving the triplets wonderful memories through outdoor activities.

9bXZWiA.jpg

Video source: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uihGh0tdObY/

• Like 12

All this reminiscing about Song Appa and the triplets is getting me all teary. It's been 1 year. We've actually watched them grow up for one year. And that year has been of many ups and downs, trials and blessings. Song Appa is truly a Superman and the triplets are indeed angels. And Song Eomma who supports them even though she's behind the camera.

For 8 months Daehan supported his brothers and even now, he still takes care of them while appa is away. We sometimes forget that they are all the same age. That older by 4-minutes is such a difference. For a year Minguk battled with atopy disease. It's only natural that he doesn't like to get dirty or anything on his skin. But, he's one of the brightest 3.5 year olds we know. It's so scary to think that the doctors suggested to abort the tiniest one at first. And I'm glad the family decided not to. Look at Manse now. Carefree and such a mood-maker. 

So true, dear @lina26435! I'm often asking myself what are Song family& friends thinking when they laugh with Manse. I suppose SIK blesses every day and every hour of the day the existence of Manse and the decision they took after doctor's warning. Mrs. Jung is a very brave woman!   

Love you all, SIKers! Have a great weekend!

• Like 6

I'm glad to see Song Il Gook teaching triplets to care for others, I think they donated the clothes for the young triplets. How lucky the younger triplets can wear Daehan, Minguk, Manse clothes. I adore Song Il Gook more and more for his kind personality. 

Love Daehan whose looking cool & calm in this episode, love Mingukie for his clumsiness in this episode, hope he will learn to be careful next time, & love Manse happy mood nowadays. I think Manse become the stars of Song triplets segment this episode. 

I saw in this episode (86) there's something wrong with SIG neck, it seem he got tense on his left neck. Hope it's alright now. Any body know what happen? 

• Like 7

Seeing this scene in ROS episode 86 makes me feel that the triplets are are not only a surprise gift to the Song family but also to us!

Daehan, Minguk, Manse, trust you three will grow healthily and happily under the great love and good care of appa and eomma, and remember that there are also many out there who love you too!

Tw6yh80.gif

• Like 9

Thank you for your replies. =)

Does anyone know if KBS World will eventually screen episodes 83 & 84? Coz today they showed episode 85 and my parents noticed they didn't show the continuation of the triathlon and also when the triplets first got to the grandma's house for their village trip.

• Like 3

Episode 86 The Song Family (NO Subs)

Link is available in limited time only.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficUWkyT1A3aEU2Qm8

11539217_837920926283457_843593162270204

This morning I went to KBSWorld site and did not find Epi 83 with subs as expected.  No Epi 84 either.

Instead there is Epi 85 with caption but no hard subs.  You can only see English subs when streaming on YouTube, but not when downloading.  I hope this is not the way it is going foward, I'd be so disappointed not being able to download the file with subs and edit the Song family.

Here's full epi 85 in YT:

Some best clips from KBSWorld with hard subs.

• Like 6

“Superman Returns” Reveals Photos of Song Triplets When They Were 8 Months Old

song triplets 8 months

Actor Song Il Kook revealed pictures of Daehan, Minguk, and Manse when they were only eight months old.

The July 12 episode of KBS‘ “Superman Returns,” the actor revisited photo albums from when the triplets were eight months old.

On the broadcast, Song Il Kook received a letter from a parent who also was raising triplets. He then decides to give the Song triplets’ old clothes to the family.

He then revisited the photo album containing the triplets’ pictures when they were eight months old. Video footage from the same time period was also aired on the broadcast.

“Superman Returns” airs every Sunday on KBS.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/12/superman-returns-reveals-photos-of-song-triplets-when-they-were-8-months-old/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 8

For me, my Daehanie and our Mingukie have the best team work... :wub:

Minguk is undeniable the smartest one among the triplets but a little bit careless ( when he lost the money in a way back )...he needs someone like Daehan who is very meticulous ( he's found the money )...from that SIK appa mission is complished... :wub:

I've found these two also very caring for each other...when SIK appa asked Daehanie to bought shyke, Mingukie was companied and helped him...same case when SIK appa asked Mingukie to bought the ice creams, Daehanie was there too...

I love when SIK appa told them to found the money...he teaches them to be more responsible for anything and what amazed me is these two always listen and obey their father... :wub:

• Like 9

I love when SIK appa told them to found the money...he teaches them to be more responsible for anything and what amazed me is these two always listen and obey their father... :wub:

SIK appa was in a surprise and of course was so delighted when Daehanie and Mingukie handed him the lost money they have managed to find...

wLDvMH0.gif

HYU7Z9k.gif

I love this part as it is so funny but yet showing the efforts of Daehanie and Mingukie in getting their mission accomplished, well done!

• Like 8