Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[ENGSUB]The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.50 (2014.11.23)

Guest tripletslover

When Daehan and Manse fight over Roy the truck, my heart breaks a little because Daehan just hides under the blanket and goes to sleep at the end.Daehan still looks so upset :(
Screenshot_2014_11_23_23_00_23.pngScreenshot_2014_11_23_23_00_29.png
Screenshot_2014_11_23_23_05_25.png
Screenshot_2014_11_23_23_00_45.png

When Daehan and Manse fight over Roy the truck, my heart breaks a little because Daehan just hides under the blanket and goes to sleep at the end.
Daehan still looks so upset :(

Screenshot_2014_11_23_23_00_23.png
Screenshot_2014_11_23_23_00_29.png

Me too.... Poor daehanie.... He looked So sad....

When Daehan and Manse fight over Roy the truck, my heart breaks a little because Daehan just hides under the blanket and goes to sleep at the end.
Daehan still looks so upset :(

Screenshot_2014_11_23_23_00_23.png
Screenshot_2014_11_23_23_00_29.png

That's sad, but Sik just did the right thing by scolding Daehan and Manse. Actually, it's Daehan who was at fault here. He grabbed Manse's toy and refused to give it back. The youngest couldn't just give in to the eldest. Yet, in the end, we saw Manse hugging and approaching Dae Han first.

I agree with @ardently opinion. Song Il Gook doing right by taking Man Se & Dae Han, and reconcile them. I just watch the episode without English sub, and I've been watching Superman Return since Song family join the show, I know Dae Han quite a stubborn boy, it's ok, everybody have they own character, what appa Il Gook try to do is teach & educate the boys. They are still babies, their parents have to discipline them. I saw couple times, Dae Han likes to grab something he likes from his brothers, usually Min Guk just give up, but Man Se always fight for what he think belong to him. Eventhough Hwijae give that toy to Dae Han, it's not right if he just grab it from Man Se. He can ask nicely or waiting until Manse voluntary give back to him. 
Not try to against others, but just want to respect Il Gook acts to discipline his boys. I also pray for the triplets to be a good boy and always be healthy because I love them so much. 

“Superman Returns” Triplets and Twins Don’t Want to Say Goodbye to Each Other
superman-returns1.jpg
On the November 23 broadcast of KBS’ “Superman Returns,” Lee Hwi Jae and twin sons Seo Un and Seo Jun visited the home of Song Il Gook and his triplet sons Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se.
During this episode, the triplets, twins, and their dads spent the day together taking part in a flea market event. It is said that all five children got along well and enjoyed playing with one another.
After having dinner at a buffet, Lee Hwi Jae and Song Il Gook were saying their goodbyes as it was time for the two families to go their separate ways.
However, Min Gook continued to repeat “Don’t go” to the twins’ dad, causing Dae Han and Man Se to join. Older twin Seo Un even got back into the triplets’ cart when Lee Hwi Jae wasn’t looking.
The youngest triplet, Man Se, also expressed his disappointment in saying goodbye to the twins, as he tattled to his dad Song Il Gook that “Uncle (Lee Hwi Jae) is taking Seo Un away.”
After seeing this heartwarming exchange, Lee Hwi Jae found it difficult to suddenly separate the triplets and twins from each other. In an interview with producers later on, Lee Hwi Jae shared, “Min Gook, are you watching? When you said ‘Uncle, don’t go,’ that feeling was really like the feeling of a mom who gave birth to ten children.”
Watch the adorably heartwarming clip below!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/23/superman-returns-triplets-and-twins-dont-want-to-say-goodbye-to-each-other/

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 53 broadcasted on 23-Nov-2014 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2awwpy_returnofsuperman53-songilkook-23nov2014-no-subs
1280x720-kiw.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 50 broadcasted on 23-Nov-2014 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ax796_kbsworld-returnofsuperman50-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-RKJ.jpg

suellen88 said: I agree with @ardently opinion. Song Il Gook doing right by taking Man Se & Dae Han, and reconcile them. I just watch the episode without English sub, and I've been watching Superman Return since Song family join the show, I know Dae Han quite a stubborn boy, it's ok, everybody have they own character, what appa Il Gook try to do is teach & educate the boys. They are still babies, their parents have to discipline them. I saw couple times, Dae Han likes to grab something he likes from his brothers, usually Min Guk just give up, but Man Se always fight for what he think belong to him. Eventhough Hwijae give that toy to Dae Han, it's not right if he just grab it from Man Se. He can ask nicely or waiting until Manse voluntary give back to him. 
Not try to against others, but just want to respect Il Gook acts to discipline his boys. I also pray for the triplets to be a good boy and always be healthy because I love them so much. 

The father of the triplets should stop appearing, he is a total idiot, isn't he ashamed, I am ashamed to watch him........really?!?

Poor children :( 

That can't be helped. The title of the show is "The Return of Superman", referring to the father. We should at least see him. Besides, Song Il Kook is a hallyu star and has his own fans, internationally and locally, another reason why we're watching the show. Like me, I watch it primarily because of him. My friend, please don't say he's an idiot. This is his forum and most people posting here are his fans. They might be offended like me. Chill.

Guest tripletslover

@ardently @badsmuler yes, the reconcile part was cute and sad. I can see now Manse is the type who reconcile easily too from the way he's approaching Daehan though Daehan seemed to reject and hesitated to kiss him.
I am so sure SIK and his wife will teach them to behave as GREAT boys.Because even they're only 2,5 years old now, they're polite (they greet and bow properly), outgoing to strangers (such as when they meet Sean & his children and LHJ & the twins), care to each other (we can see this from their interactions to his appa and siblings such as Minguk telling SIK and Manse to be careful when climbing the stairs, Daehan helps Manse to eat the noodles, Manse "scolded" appa too by saying he's bad LOL when he accidentally hurt Minguk, the triplets also will ask SIK when one of them is missing, and so on). Still got many more reason to love them.
I'm glad they've joined the show, because I'm never addicted like this. They never fail to brighten up my Sundays.I hope to keep watching them, but then again I wouldn't complain either if SIK and his family decide to leave the show one day :)
Hey @klouvios seriously?? If you are ashamed to watch him, then you just need to stop watching. Song triplets are happy kids for sure, don't you see their smile and laugh when they're with Song Il Kook?