Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Il Kook carries his triplets all at once during their outing in preview cuts for 'Superman is Back'

song-il-kook_1408149620_af_org.jpg
Actor Song Il Kook showed what a father of three can do by using all of his strength and stamina to carry his triplets, Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se (2 years old), all at once on the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back'!

Song Il Kook and the triplets went on an outing to a zoo with an outdoor trail where Dae Han would go off on his own, while Min Guk and Man Se kept asking their dad to carry them on his back. To solve this dilemma, Song Il Kook put Man Se on his back and held Dae Han and Min Guk in his arms all at once.

Once they were in their dad's arms, the triplets began observing the scenery and kept pointing to things and asking, "What is that?" Song Il Kook, who already had his hands tied with holding three kids, replied, "Daddy has no thoughts right now. Don't ask me," showing his exhaustion.

Stay tuned for their outing this Sunday at 4:10 PM KST!

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

Minkook being naughty, but look at Manse's reaction, it's too funny.
Poor little Daehan, he's being overshined by his brothers.
With their good apetite, they will outgrow that bathtub very soon.
http://youtu.be/BZiS-h6PH80

Did I post this?  Minkook's fall # 2.  Daddy, you're bad.

~~~~~~~
Charmy, It's everyone's wish to hold and kiss the boys but I don't think wifey and SIK are dare to show them to us, the crazy ajummas.  They will be "abused" by us.  I guess what we can do is stalking them at their filming location, if we know where and when, LOL. 

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 40 broadcasted on 17-Aug-2014 NO SUBS.
Enjoy the Song Family edition by KonaBeans.
Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23xbit_returnofsuperman40-songilkook-17aug2014-no-subs

1280x720-aE6.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All episodes are available on my DailyMotion Channel

HI FRIENDS I KNOW I HAVE BEEN ABSENT FOR A FEW DAYS I FELL AND CRACKED TWO RIBS SO BEEN DEALING WITH ALOT OF PAIN. ALL THE NEW POSTS ARE SO GREAT.  KONA THANK YOU SO MUCH I WAS SO SHOCKED AND HAPPY TO SEE MY VIDEO ON THE SONG IL KOOK GENTLE FAN MEETING SHOWING HIM AND THE BOYS IN RETURN OF SUPERMAN.  ARDENTLY SORRY I AM LATE BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOPE TO HAVE A NEW VIDEO POSTED IN A FEW DAYS. LOVE YOU GUYS MY FRIENDS
YVONNE ALLEN 521586_248234261969504_1617381541_n.jpg :x :x :x :-* :-* <:-P 8->

Happy Monday SIKers!
Had fun watching Epi40. Daddy Ilkook was full of energy. Carrying 3 healthy boys, weighing maybe 15-20kg each is no joke at all, but daddy made it. Not only once but many times... Thumbs up!
91580fb3-4dbb-47c9-9cb3-23a2e5a12e4f_zps

@KonaBeans dear, thank you for the edited video. :-*
Dear @yvonneallen, sorry to hear that. I hope you are recovering well. Please take good care friend. >:DAlso, here's wishing you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YVONNE! ALL THE BEST TO YOU...:-*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daddy SIK doing his routine exercise with Daehan Minkook & Manse!
Credit: http://m.cafe.naver.com/kyungmammo/327329
15b65b38-ece5-4226-bcc0-843370c53945_zps

20289DAD-0358-411A-8DF9-6C97D5A6D334_zps

A209E168-CA32-49AC-98CB-E14AAB7CC35C_zps

E48D2B72-6BD0-4EA2-BD6E-42898B638B34_zps

Okie SIKERs, here's episode 37, from KBS World with ENGLISH SUBS.
Enjoy the Song Family edition by KonaBeans.
Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23y4fg_kbsworld-returnofsuperman37-songilkook-e-sub

1280x720-DoX.jpg

For all Superman's Song Family videos, visit my DailyMotion Channel