[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

1 hour ago, MT220214 said:

she still singled out Yeonmo as one project she “loved so much”.

Emphasis on the LOVED SO MUCH. 

:hwaiting2:

1 hour ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

The thing with PEB is she is TRUTHFUL not a BS artist. She loves acting, she never sought popularity, fame or fortune but her immense talent delivered those anyway .. 

Exactly! The fact that she is very truthful and won't say what she doesn't mean and this just shows that this drama truly has a special place in her heart. It also shows that what matters to her is way beyond popularity. I know I have said it a couple of times but EAW gave her mostly casual fans that are still super fans of other actors and actresses and recognition from the general public but TKA and also Brahms gave her fans that are stans, fans that are gonna stick with her and support her whatever the case. That is because we connected with the dramas (TKA and Brahms) deeply and ended up connecting with her so well too. I know Brahms fans who have watched the drama more than 4 times. Also, look at how Dawons continue to support her new projects and also send her gifts. TKA fans might not be able to do as much but it is obvious we are just as dedicated. It is why we are still here. It is why I still watched some episodes from TKA last week meanwhile there are other dramas on my watchlist I haven't even started. 

In contrast, Age of Youth also gave her casual fans. I am sure many of us watched Age of Youth a while back and liked her in it but didn't become huge fans that time.

How can you tell the difference between the general public or casual fans versus super fans and stans? We feel more connected to and with her... we worry about her than the average casual fan or general public. For instance a genuine fan/stan won't keep clamouring for season 2 (just because they want to see more whale couple romance) after getting to know just how tedious preparing and shooting EAW was for Eun Bin. Casual fans and the general public are more prone to associating people with their most popular character. It's why some people keep calling her Woo Young Woo or saying is it that girl "Song Ji Won" from Age of Youth...

On the other hand, even though I really like TKA, I don't remember calling Eun Bin Lee Hwi/Yeon Seon/Dami outside the drama or except when talking about it. For me, PEB is PEB (beyond TKA). Also, it is why I never shipped PEB with Rowoon just because Lee Hwi/Dami had great chemistry with royal tutor Jung. That is solely based on their interactions of off-screen and even long after they moved on to other projects. TB shippers cannot say the same because as my good friend said just a little while ago, they are confusing real with reel.

With these few points of mine, I rest my case or rambling... hehehee

• Like 4

The heart colors she posted might really mean something.

Program image color and clothes color?

:fullofhearts:

[TKA] blue+purple+red

clothes color···black

KBS···blue Netflix···red

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci1vorSrd0q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaAU0G8PkAB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLzMJSlFEk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXjfJ4iBbKo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

[EAW] yellow

ENA···blue Netflix···red

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfYqS03P60G/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChZMcopPuLZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, cherry47 said:

In this particular picture, she is wearing purple, he is wearing blue and well love heart is red... Not that it necessarily means anything but what if it does?:rickroll: Here I go clowning.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cherry47 said:

Wow you're so observant. I just checked and yes she constantly use red,blue and purple heart for TKA posts while EAW is yellow heart. I also don't know what's the meaning behind the heart colour but for TKA, it reminds me of their individual poster colour :lol:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

You both Rwn & EB have not been shy nor secretive with your thoughts & feelings .. been generous with pics, bts moments and loving interaction when together .. you think you can have your secret codes, touch & gaze at each other just like that huh ..

The RoBins discover absolutely everything.

Nothing escapes or evades us, we always find out so just give up and confirm already ..

BUT .. the two just haven’t been caught together since 1st January sighhhh

We need to see you together APAN NIGHT so we have something new to dissect ..

PLEASE MAKE US HAPPY & EXCITED

:Please:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

spacer.png

I really love this photo of robin. In fact, I love all their photos together for mag or TKA poster. They all give me feelings with different vibes. 

I know both of them wanted to do romcom but when I see this picture it makes me want them to do some kind of thriller drama or film together (maybe a netflix series). Look at that death stare from our powerful couple. Hot and badass robin yass !!

Remember that sword fighting scene of hwiwoon in disguise in TKA, yes I want that but in modern setting & instead of sword maybe gun would be nice/ just fighting scene

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

47 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

this picture it makes me want them to do some kind of thriller drama or film together (maybe a netflix series). Look at that death stare from our powerful couple. Hot and badass robin yass !!

I watch any genre with both of them in it - action, horror, thriller, romcom, fantasy, melodrama, etc. As long as they are in one frame for the most part … oh heck, aren’t we all hoping to see them in a variety show?  

:approves:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

From KSW Spur magazine interview, related to his role Haru on Extraordinary you:

"First of all, there is no character setting itself. Neither an honors bird nor an inferior student, and even in the script, I felt loneliness as if the description of Haru was left alone. In a way, no matter what action I took, it seemed like the right answer, and vice versa, I felt really crazy, and I actually cried. It was like going out on the balcony of my room alone at night and praying while looking at the moon (laughs).” The "Haru" that Rowoon played was pure, delicate, precarious, and affectionate, and the drama gained a reputation in the blink of an eye.

Since I don't know korean I translated it with Google so the meaning of some words can be lost, but I think the essence is there...

• Like 3

Regarding that heart shape colour

it's indeed indicate the cloth colour. Looking at her previous Instagram post. I think your assumption not that far stretch from the reality 

Spoiler

Eunbin always have little special word for Yeomo. Post TKA wrap up post. Award winning post.  Also she never forget JIUN in her post. Same goes to Rowoon. 

Spoiler

And only yeonmo deserve that four leaf clover for her. Her lucky charm 

Spoiler

Rowoon in DVD : I LOVE YOU TKA. I LOVE U JIUN. I LOVE YOU HWI. 

Asking about twin

Eunbin in DVD : THEY WILL HAVE EXTRAORDINARY BEAUTY. THIS IS NOT FROM HWI. THIS IS FROM ME. (As she supposed to answer from Lee Hwi P.O.V)

Also Eunbin said usually their on set more enjoyable and fun, but when there's BTS cam they felt the burden. Hahahah. You mean you have more fun than what already shown in BTS. 

Also trying to attract you guys to read this manhwa Positively Yours. 

Spoiler

Link for webtoon 

https://m.tapas.io/series/positively-yours/info

• Like 5

2 hours ago, yong44 said:

Eunbin always have little special word for Yeomo. Post TKA wrap up post. Award winning post.  Also she never forget JIUN in her post. Same goes to Rowoon. 

The image in the twitter indicated “twinning.” Is that referring to Hwi and Jiun in their respective posts? The English translations in IG just gloss over the names if that is the case. That’s quite annoying … 

@Akanema same reactions.

The webtoon could be a good project for both. Quite different from previous characters they had portrayed. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

On 9/24/2022 at 1:23 PM, MT220214 said:

I watch any genre with both of them in it - action, horror, thriller, romcom, fantasy, melodrama, etc. As long as they are in one frame for the most part … oh heck, aren’t we all hoping to see them in a variety show?

Right! I will accept anything from them really.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Is that referring to Hwi and Jiun in their respective posts?

Yes.. 

I think that the first time she include her partner character. Even Brahms (a melo drama) don't have that privilege. 

They might meet up more than we can imagine. Anyway commentary in Feb. So after KBS Drama Awards, commentary is their official meet up. I hope we see them in APAN and more official meet up in near future .

May consider Cameo in The Golden Spoon. chaeyeon drama and TKA PD. There're lots Yeomo cast in that drama. 

12 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Tomorrow the first anniversary of that 3 color hearts .

• Like 3